India vs England | 4th Test | Nagpur | 16/12/12 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very poor behaviour by Dhoni.

That didn't look out so why the overreaction.

Dhoni,how about creating more chances by putting more close in fielders than crying,loser

hahahah dhoni and co. are such cry babies ... kohli is always barking and crying

Dhoni taking over from Ponting as a tool, shame he's not half the player Ponting was

Kohli was talking to other umpire,dunno it was about that decision

Even if it was out there was no need for such reaction - India had some decisions going thier way as well.

The 'Ask Ravi' feature lol, and people actually write in. That's when you know your coverage sucks

has seen him snap in similar situations
I remember an ODI against India. He, in fact upped his scoring rate and hit a couple of sixes too after being continously sledged . That snapping could be injurious to India also.

India should be happy with a Draw, its better than loosing.

Who wants Draw.

We have to try for only one thing WIN , all or nothing.

We are still in chance to force a result here,couple of wickets we are on the way.

Does Chawla work with the ball on his shirt?

Chawla looks like he has been trying to pig down a box of raw red meat and the juice squirted down his polo shirt.

fat_person_in_boat.jpg

Last edited:
There has been really poor umpiring in this Test series. DRS is a must.

It amazes me how someone as unfit as Piyush become an international athlete.

It amazes me how someone as unfit as Piyush become an international athlete.

You should have seen him sweating and wheezing through his mid-session bottle of water on the second morning. I was almost physically sick.

Bell is such a good player to watch, he needs to score big here to keep his place in the side

Current partnership is 45 off 11 overs. Good stuff.

Overs are ticking by for India, They required at least 6 wickets today to force a result

Lead of 200 is just a formality , and chasing even that would be uphill task for India.

Poms looking at ease now, this Pitch not breaking up has surprised a lot. If it would have broken up , India might have lost this test.

Its funny to see players backing up too far in a test match where they playing defensively :))

By loosing just 3 wickets today poms made sure that they will not loose this game and thereby secure Test series with india.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back