India vs England | 4th Test | Nagpur | 16/12/12 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patience.

They dont even have 100 lead yet and enough time in the match for us to force a win.

Knowing India of late, I would not be so sure of winning even if the target were 150. How much did India score in the second innings of the second and third tests? Barring the Dhoni-Kohli partnership Indian batsmen have done nothing since the first innings of the first test.

Silently, I am happy that England is content playing out a draw...as it might avert a 3-1 ignominy!!

O deer Kevin, what a facepalm

Ian Bell, cometh the hour cometh the man!

And KP out. Disappointed with England's approach in this game. India deserves to win this one tbh

I think our preparation to face spin is backfiring now. Twice now one of our batsmen has left a straight one thinking it would miss off stump.. Ohh dear.

KP gone. You can expect only one good inns from KP in a match.

Worst part is bell coming in a pressure situation.

after Jadds got kp,he was singing : You Are My Pumpkin Pumpkin...
Hello Honey Bunny Honey Bunny :)

England deserve to loose this match , they were playing like loosers
negative thinking , going for draw from day 1 :facepalm:

England need to keep batting positive here! and not lose any more wickets.

You know things are bad when...

...Jonathan Trott looks your most attacking batsman

I agree.

:)))

I go back to Bumble's quote when Sehwag conceded a 2 in Kolkata while falling on his belly at midwicket - 'He's gone down in instalments there Sehwag' :91:

lol bumble , wish I had the button to switch the commentary ocassionally.Or permanently rather.

England need to keep scoring now ! No point in getting bogged down and then being bowled out !

What the fluff? Bit of a premature statement!

England are playing negatively. Rather than getting runs on the board, they're looking to block and block and get a draw that too with ample tine left in this game. That's a negative and defeatist mindset. They probably think that by blocking they'll manage to get a draw out of this game and win the series. What they don't realize is that wickets will keep falling at intervals and eventually they won't have enough runs to defend.

Bell will expose his soft underbelly any minute now #goonimplode

England are playing negatively. Rather than getting runs on the board, they're looking to block and block and get a draw that too with ample tine left in this game. That's a negative and defeatist mindset. They probably think that by blocking they'll manage to get a draw out of this game and win the series. What they don't realize is that wickets will keep falling at intervals and eventually they won't have enough runs to defend.

India haven't played positively at all, with the bat or in the field.

Draw in the bag. Back to sleep for me. Congrats to fellow England fans.

I go back to Bumble's quote when Sehwag conceded a 2 in Kolkata while falling on his belly at midwicket - 'He's gone down in instalments there Sehwag' :91:

:)))

I remember that.

Classic Bumble.

facepalm worthy fielding from Sachin, turned a 0 into a 4.

...so as he got dismissed for 2, then Sachin's match contribution so far is minus 2 runs

India should at least get another 3 today to make a match of it... bell is a walking wicket.

Dhoni getting desperate lol, head's on the block after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back