Malala Yousafzai - Mega Discussion Thread

the staged argument goes out of the window when Taliban claimed responsibility...and it's not like what she said in those interviews is wrong..that's fact..Taliban have blown up more than 300 schools in Swat alone...people weren't allowed to have tv in their houses,women were not allowed to go outside.teacher's were beheaded for teaching children..that was a state within a state. living in Pakistan,following all these events I know these things pretty well and she was spot on 100% ...had Army didn't launch operation there things would have been worse..Now at least their leaders go hide in Kunar,Afghanistan.

Why don't you go present all those "facts" on the site and see how they stand up? I'd be interested to see how they stacked up.

I hope Pakistan Army grows a pair and launch an operation in Kunar if Afghanistan doesnt co-operate in flushing out the terrorists from its safe heavens .

As long as there is people who ready to believe such theories, propagandists will exist. The only thing that can break this vicious cycle is making school education mandatory at-least till higher secondary.

that's why they blow up schools lol

The people in Swat wouldn't be on PakPassion so I don't know who you are claiming to represent.
since you are living outside Pakistan and I'm sure you haven't followed what happens in Swat I'll post some videos that may give you an Idea about the situation there.
Express News reporting 2 Girls Schools Burn in Matta Swat Valley Pakistan August 20, 2008.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MNiyxhH5VgI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Waqt News reporting about the situation of schools in Swat
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6wIU8GPBYuE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
CNBC reporting 200 schools burnt by Taliban in 2009
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YnMPORl_ius" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8wHMjIF3lyw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Express News reporting 401 schools blown up in 2010
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nZtm0r-Rn7s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

quoting Taliban they want their own type of sharia in Swat
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I-fS020ZX84" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

U.N. Says 60 Percent of Swat's Schools Destroyed in 2009

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R-Iczbr7ecw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Aljazeera reporting 65 people have been killed and another 100 wounded in 24 hours in 2009.Local policemen resigned doing their jobs because of fear of Taliban..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/idQxFYlEjIc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1mtSBXLx0p8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I can go on and on but I think that's enough if you want more proofs go search Schools in Swat on youtube.

just imagine for a moment if you were living in that kind of area how much torture would you had to go through?
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/t4ulTYlaw-U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
and finally someone raises voice against these inhumans and she's called an CIA/Mosad/American agent:/

What does Islam have to say about spreading rumours and gossips about others?

O you who believe! Avoid much suspicion, in deeds some suspicions are sins. And spy not neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would hate it (so hate backbiting). And fear God, verily, God is the one who accepts repentance, Most Merciful. (49: 12)

“O you who believe! If a Faasiq (liar — evil person) comes to you with any news, verify it, lest you should harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful for what you have done”

[al-Hujuraat 49:6]

The Lawgiver issued a stern warning against passing on all that one hears. It was narrated that Hafs ibn ‘Aasim said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “It is enough lying for a man to speak of everything that he hears.” Narrated by Muslim in al-Muqaddimah, 6; Saheeh al-Jaami, 4482.

It was narrated that al-Mugheerah ibn Shu’bah said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah has forbidden you to disobey your mothers, to bury your daughters alive, to not pay the rights of others and to beg from others. And He dislikes gossip for you, asking too many questions, and wasting money.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2231.

493_501993649818543_328658248_n.jpg

Kia yeh khula tazaad nahi ? :ekdin

493_501993649818543_328658248_n.jpg

Kia yeh khula tazaad nahi ? :ekdin

You're a good poster normally, but this is absolute nonsense. For starters even in these two photos, it seems like the bandage in the older photo was more to the side of the head than the front.

These delusional Taliban propaganda makers and the people who spread this rubbish are the worst kind of scum in our country. To these people everything is a conspiracy to malign the Taliban. :facepalm:

Last edited:
It saddens me how some educated people get brainwashed by some Taliban posts on Facebook and twitter and start believing in conspiracy theories.

Because these people are taliban supporters to begin with. So their bias will only allow them to see what they want to see. It takes a special person to support animals like the taliban after seeing them in action for the last 4-5 years. But for these people, all living so far away that they wouldnt be affected by the taliban actions, scoring a point over US/India/Others are much more important than some innocent lives lost.

They want the taliban to win and prosper, knowing that they or their loves ones will not be there to face the consequences. And so, they are inclined to belive all conspiracy theories in order to justify supporting the taliban, something which is becoming difficult by the day. And of course, the same shameless people will spread these rumours far and wide

Because these people are taliban supporters to begin with. So their bias will only allow them to see what they want to see. It takes a special person to support animals like the taliban after seeing them in action for the last 4-5 years. But for these people, all living so far away that they wouldnt be affected by the taliban actions, scoring a point over US/India/Others are much more important than some innocent lives lost.

They want the taliban to win and prosper, knowing that they or their loves ones will not be there to face the consequences. And so, they are inclined to belive all conspiracy theories in order to justify supporting the taliban, something which is becoming difficult by the day. And of course, the same shameless people will spread these rumours far and wide

well said!!!they are Taliban or not but they spread/defend their ideology/their mission..they are more dangerous then Taliban themselves.

people say education solves problems...i say education makes prejudice stronger..the people who support extremists are educated people...education has given them the art to justify themselves... education is dangerous when you can philosophize and justify even bad things...and make it look right.. i find uneducated people much better..it is those educated people who brainwash these uneducated people and use them...

Come on , I was joking . You know me . :butt

Yeah, I guessed that but I just wanted to insult the people who post these kind of things seriously.:dav

Its just straightforward pro-Taliban propaganda. I just don't understand how these photos end up getting shared so much.

people say education solves problems...i say education makes prejudice stronger..the people who support extremists are educated people...education has given them the art to justify themselves... education is dangerous when you can philosophize and justify even bad things...and make it look right.. i find uneducated people much better..it is those educated people who brainwash these uneducated people and use them...

They're not educated at all. They are misinformed and brainwashed.

isn't there some sorts of laws made against this in European countries?We should adopt those since so many people are using internet in Pakistan including such people who are expanding their Taliban ideology by fabricating the facts.To me it's one form of terrorism also.

isn't there some sorts of laws made against this in European countries?We should adopt those since so many people are using internet in Pakistan including such people who are expanding their Taliban ideology by fabricating the facts.To me it's one form of terrorism also.

this form of terrorism that comes from educated people is more dangerous..because people think if an educated person says it it must be true.. doctors and phds who spread this ideology is more dangerous...because they can cleverly use their education to manipulate the truth..they are more dangerous than a mullah who can only brainwash simple people..but these educated extremists brainwash even the other educated ones.. just look at the top extremists of this century..all highly educated people..

Very interesting point.

isn't this is the reason the rest of the uneducated ones should be given the equal opportunity to be educated? a smart person will always exploit the naive person.

Last edited:

You can use this for every day walk of life for every country and every form of extremism- secular, capitalist or religious

anyone knows if she is functioning alright?

walk, talk etc?

According to her father she's talking now. He was pictured in a national UK newspaper beaming with happiness alongside Malala's brothers. She herself looked confused and bewildered.

Debunking Malala conspiracy theories - A fascinating read.

If you have come here after seeing and believing in all those conspiracies on Malala attck, please scroll right at the end of this page. I do understand you will only understand images and text messages, so spare yourself of the trouble of reading something and look at images exclusively created for you. If you like them, share them. If you feel you were fooled but still find it difficult to publicly say you believed in crap, please feel free to chew a Mercury thermometer, if there is one handy – easiest way to die in shame!

If you have come here after seeing and believing in all those conspiracies on Malala attck, please scroll right at the end of this page. I do understand you will only understand images and text messages, so spare yourself of the trouble of reading something and look at images exclusively created for you. If you like them, share them. If you feel you were fooled but still find it difficult to publicly say you believed in crap, please feel free to chew a Mercury thermometer, if there is one handy – easiest way to die in shame!

Samia Raheel Qazi: Malala is a CIA agent

The campaign to malign Malala was lead by the usual suspects – Jamaat-e-Islami and their supporters. Samia Raheel Qazi, daughter ex-Ameer Jamaat-e-Islami Qazi Hussain Ahmed was probably the first one to float this conspiracy theory calling Malala a CIA agent. She tweeted an image tagging media personnels.
photo-2.jpg

The reality is that this was a UNICEF organised meeting in July 2009 attended not just by Malala Yousafzai and her father but also grassroot activists working in the Swat region. The lady in the picture is not Malala’s mother but a women education activist (NGO worker) Dishad Begum. They were all invited to meet Richard Hollbrooke following the Swat operation when military had gained control of the area. The meeting was to discuss the education infrastructure and what follow up activities were required to resume schools in the area were needed. conspiracy theorists are welcomed to feel ashamed once they listen to what Malala said to Richard Hollbrooke – “if you can help us with Education, then please do“.

Here is a video of this UNICEF organised meeting, or watch more detailed video here:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9F5yeW6XFZk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
if youtube is banned then go here
http://blog.ale.com.pk/?p=1979

If seen sitting in a meeting makes you a CIA Agent, does it make Imran Khan a CIA agent too? Qazi Hussain Ahmed of Jamaat-e-Islami is on record having said that he feels at home when he visits America, does it make him a CIA Agent too. Qazi’s daugher Samia Raheel Qazi leading the propaganda campaign against Malala was educated abroad, is she also an Agent? Why Samia Raheel Qazi getting education abroad is okay but Malala asking for help in education, not for herself but the girls of Swat, wrong?

photo-4.jpg

Comparing Malala and Aafia Siddiqi

The next propaganda tactic of the religious right was to cash in on the sentiment of the public associated with Islam and Aafia Siddiqi. Using religion and Anti-Americanism always works in Pakistan considering people’s sentiments and that is what the conspiracy theorists cashed in. Anti-Malala campaign was launched using the argument that she had said that her political ideals are Benazir Bhutto, President Obama and Bacha Khan. She was asked this question during a TV Talk Show with Hamid Mir and the question was in political context and hence her answer. The religious right claimed that for a girl whose ideals do not include the Prophet Muhammad does not deserve this sympathy. Further, the compared her with Aafia Siddiqi claiming her ideals were Islam and Quran and she is the real daughter of the nation.

16lede_aafia1-blog480-v2.jpg

227465_537747349574184_1806840662_n.jpg

Let me remind the readers that Al Qaeda Deputy Leader Ayman Al-Zawahiri himself came to the aid of Aafia Siddiqi. On 4 November 2010, Al-Qaeeda’s media wing released a new audio message where Zawahiri asks, “Who Will Take Revenge for Dr. Aafia Siddiqui?.” Can someone tell me how many more innocent Pakistani women, or Muslim women for that matter, had the privilege of getting such support from Al-Qaeda’s top leadership? Why is it that from millions of Muslim women persecuted, countless Baluch women abducted, all Zawahiri cared about was Aafia Siddiqi? What prompts such sympathy from world’s most lethal terrorist for an ‘innocent’ Aafia Siddiqi which is missing for many more innocent Muslim women?

If it is unacceptable to sympathise with Malala just because she idealise President Obama politically, why do we conveniently ignore that Aafia Siddiqi, unlike Malala, holds a US citizenship and was educated at the American university MIT on American scholarship funds? Why is the Anti-American sentiment applicable on Malala and not on Aafia Siddiqi? If association with anything American is a scale of how good you are, guess Aafia Siddiqi is the one who is much more ‘American’ that little child Malala. She holds a Pakistani nationality, never wet to the US, was educated in Pakistani schools and almost gave her life defending the right to education of Pakistani girls. What did Aafia did for women of Pakistan?

I would also like to know which verses in the Quran, which Aafia Siddiqi idealises, promoted her to purchase items on internet including about $10,000 worth of night-vision goggles, body armour and 45 military-style books including The Anarchist’s Arsena; and why did she need these. I would also like to understand which sayings of the Prophet prompted Aafia Siddiqi to open up a post box in the name of Majid Khan, an alleged al-Qaida operative accused of plotting to blow up petrol stations in the Baltimore area. By saying that Aafia Siddiqi idealised Prophet Muhammad and Quran and knowing what she has been upto, are we trying to say that Quran and Prophet Muhammad prompted her to become an extremist?

I would also appreciate if someone tells me how did an innocent Aafia Siddiqi managed to marry Ammar al-Baluchi (as second husband), a nephew of the 9/11 mastermind, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, at a small ceremony near Karachi. Further, the conspiracy theorists who readily believe in photoshopped images are finding it too difficult to believe in evidence given by Aafia Siddiqi’s ex-husband Amjad Khan of her suspicious behaviour and involvement in Jihadi activities. According to him, his new wife was a more fiery character than he wished. “She was so pumped up about jihad,” he said. He adds that Aafia wanted the couple to move to Bosnia just 6 months after the marriage – why Bosnia of all places, may I ask? he further tells that in the winter post 9/11, she pressed him to go on “jihad” to Afghanistan, where she had arranged for them to work in a hospital in Zabul province. Khan refused, sparking a vicious row. “She went hysterical, beating her hands on my chest, asking for divorce,” he recalled. He also claims that she never went to Bagram and he saw her with his own eyes in Islamabad and Karachi but never went public for protection of his children.

Aafia Siddiqi’s uncle Shams-ul-Hassan Farooqi has similar tales to tell. He tells that she begged him to smuggle her into Afghanistan into the hands of the Taliban. “That was her main point,” he recalled. “She said: ‘I will be safe with the Taliban.’”

Remember the first verse ever revealed to Prophet Muhammad: Iqra (read). Remember the Prophet said education is mandatory for both men and women. When Aafia Siddiqi was busy buying equipment for a possible terrorist attack and marrying Al-Qaeda terrorist, it was 14 year old Malala fighting a battle against barbarians carrying the torch of Education forward. So, who was actually idealising the Prophet and Quran?

Please have a little shame before you compare an innocent child with an extremists – even if you think she was not treated in the right way, there is considerable evidence that she was an extremist.

Malala’s diary and wrong translation for propaganda, cashing in on religious sentiment
diary2.jpg

diary1.jpg

Malala episode is a staged drama, she was never shot

The next conspiracy completely denies that the event took place conveniently ignoring the fact that it was not just Malala but two of her friends named Shazia and Kainat who got injured too and several people of Swat are eyewitness. It has become a fashion in the country of conspiracy theorists even to ignore the responsibility claimed by the terrorists. They completely ignored the fact that Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan had claimed the responsibility of the attack and had warned that they will attack her again if she survives. They further added that they will also attack other people who support secular causes. To add to that, they later issued a press statement using verses from the Quran proving that their attack on Malala was legitimate inline with the Sharia.

It did not end here, in the wave of temporary sympathy, Pakistani media sided with Malala but Taliban were not happy with this. They warned the media that they will attack them but this did not convince the conspiracy theorists that this event has actually happened.

All I can say is take you head out of the sand – there has to be an end to this Ostrich Syndrome as you are only making a fool of yourself.

Where was Malala hit? – left or right?
rl1.jpg

Next, they came up with the theory that the Pakistan Army, The US, the hospital management in Pakistan and UK and the media all are party to staging this drama and this incident never happened. They picked up some images of the injured child claiming some of them show the wound on the right while some on the left of her head. A little knowledge of image processing and tools like Photoshop would have been handy to avoid this cheap conspiracy theories. Let me show you how can you invert images from Left to Right or Right to Left on click of a button:

photo-6.jpg

How did Malala’s clothes changed all of sudden?

54.jpg

conti..

In another bizzare attempt, they claim that Malala’s clothes are different in the two pictures above. Lack of knowledge comes to aid again – ignorance is bliss, as they say. She is wearing a hospital gown in blue which is a regular practice in all hospitals worldwide.

The hospital gown is made of fabric that can withstand repeated laundering in hot water, usually cotton, and is fastened at the back with twill tape ties.Healthcare workers, especially in hospitals, find thin hospital gowns convenient for listening to the heart and lungs. For nurses, giving injections in the buttocks, abdomen, or thighs is easier when the patient is wearing a gown rather than street clothing.Hospital gowns are much thinner and looser than regular clothing, so patients are less likely to overheat.

Using fake images of drone attack victims

The religious right has excelled at using fake images to gather public support. Only few months back they used countless fake images to cash in on sympathy regarding the Burma Muslims. Here is a list of such fake images. Using the same skillset and cheap tactics, this time they used fake images calling them victims of drone attacks and the argument that why so much noise for Malala and not the drone attack victims. One example follows:

laiba.jpg

Yes, her name is Laiba but she was not a drone victim, instead shot by Pakistan Army/FC in Peshawar. Read more here and DAWN report regarding this girl here. None is stopping you to protest for the drone attack victims but (i) why do you have to resort to cheap tactics, misinformation and lies and (ii) what do you have to remain silent on Malala to do that?

Further, while victims of drones are collateral damage and regrettable (not targetted), Malala is a targeted attack – she was attacked because she took on the Taliban, she took a stand for the education of girls in a war torn region. The civilian drone attack victims are not attacked as a target, they are not victimised for their identity or for who they are or what they do.

Let me also ask the reverse question: What if Malala was hit by a drone instead? Well, Jamaat-e-Islami would have called her qoum ki beti, there would have been no conspiracy theories, religious right would have owned her as their own and there would have been tyres burning and angry faces on every street in Pakistan. There would have been no Amreeki connection invented.
dawn.png

Malala’s links to Adam Ellick, a journalist with alleged CIA links

adam-ellick.jpg

Another theory goes on to claim that the journalist Adam Ellick who met Malala and interviewed here was a undercover CIA agent and used to hide his identity not to be identified as an outsider.

Adam’s interview with Malala is available here and a related Al-Jazeera report with video can be watched here.

There is nothing fishy about it – it is a regular practice in journalism, the idea behind which is security and a respect for local culture, or sometimes just a personal interest of the journalist to explore and experience the local culture when they are at another place for their professional duties.
photo-55.jpg

Where was Malala shot?
photo-7.jpg

The above pictures are from hospital in Pakistan. According to the report provided by the doctors at the Birmingham hospital where she is being treated, the teenager was struck just above the back of her left eye, with the bullet travelling down the side of her jaw and damaging the skull. It went through her neck and lodged in the tissue above her shoulder blade on the left.
The wound us clearly visible in first pictures and partly in latest images looking blackish where it has been covered by the dupatta. The hospital staff in UK was more concerned about the cultural sensitiveness covering the Muslim girl with scarf and appropriate clothing and didn’t realise that in a country of conspiracy theorists, they have to publicly show the wounds of a innocent girl to prove she has been victimised. Further, this is how professional and responsible health care works – putting the patient and their privacy first, not satisfaction of the conspiracy theorists. Also, there are rules governing the media in the UK and unlike developing countries like Pakistan, you can not blatantly show even body parts following a suicide bombing incident.
photo-1.jpg

photo-9.jpg

malala-wound-on-left-eye-clearly-visible.jpg

121019MalalaDoctor_6804483.jpg

123.png
http://blog.ale.com.pk/?p=1979

Samia Raheel Qazi’s brother calls Malala a ‘fahsha‘

This is excerpt from Hamid Mir’s column published on 18th October 2012 where he shares details from the letter he received from Ehsan Ullah Ehsan of TTP.
Hamid Mir Column - Dhamki Ka Jawab - Ehsan Ullah Ehsan TTP calls Malala a fahsha
Hamid-Mir-Column-Dhamki-Ka-Jawab-Ehsan-Ullah-Ehsan-TTP-calls-Malala-a-fahsha.gif

Last edited:
Pakistan’s political right has resorted to lies, deceits, usual selective morality and hypocrisy on Malala Yousafzai’s issue. Before we get to the detailed analysis of their stance on the issue, below is a summarised comparison between their stance on this issue. Click on the image to enlarge
http://blog.ale.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Comparative-Analysis-of-stance-of-Pakistan-political-right-on-Malala-Yousafzai-issue.jpg
[IMG]http://blog.ale.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/samia-raheel-qazi-of-jamaat-islami-on-capital-talk-11-october-2012-about-malala.gif[/IMG]
Samia Raheel Qazi of Jamaat-e-Islami with her malicious propaganda campaign against Malala on Capital Talk of 11th October 2012

Taliban statements after the attack on Malala
[Source: ET, ET, DAWN, DAWN, DAWN, PI]

Below is a comprehensive summary of statements by Taliban following the attack on Malala:
Malala Yousufzai deserved to die because she had spoken out against us (Taliban)
Malala deserves to die because she praised US President Barack Obama.
Malala is a spy of the West. For this espionage, infidels gave her awards and rewards. And Islam orders killing of those who are spying for enemies.
She used to propagate against mujahideen to defame (the) Taliban. The (holy) Quran says that people propagating against Islam and Islamic forces would be killed.
We targeted her because she would speak against the Taliban while sitting with shameless strangers and idealised the biggest enemy of Islam, Barack Obama.
Shariah says that even a child can be killed if (s)he is propagating against Islam.
We will kill Malala’s father and others who side with them.
We (Taliban) will target journalists and media houses perceived to be working against our agenda and us.
We have a clear-cut stance. Anyone who takes side with the government against us will have to die at our hands,” Ahmad warned. “You will see. Other important people will soon become victims.”
If anyone argues that she was female, and then we can see the incident of killing of wife by a blind companion of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) because she used to say demeaning words for the Prophet and the Prophet praised that act.
If anyone argues about her young age, then the story of Hazrat Khizar in the Quran (states that) while travelling with Prophet Musa (AS), (he) killed a child. Arguing about the reason of his killing, he said that the parents of this child were pious and in the future he (the child) would cause a bad name for them.
We are against co-education and secular education system, and Shariah orders us to be against it.
Malala Yousafzai was playing a vital role in bucking up the emotions of Murtad (apostate) and the army and Government of Pakistan, and was inviting Muslims to hate Mujahideen…Malala is targeted because of her pioneer role in preaching secularism and so-called enlightened moderation. And who so ever will commit so in future too will be targeted again by TTP.
Killing children and females engaged in rebellion against Islamic law was not just a right but “obligatory in Islam.

Taliban-accept-responsibility-of-attack-on-Malala-but-right-wing-continue-to-live-in-denial.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I read that...like week ago...(maybe more)
in dawn

and this is also present in other thread

I read that...like week ago...(maybe more)
in dawn

and this is also present in other thread

I've looked for it but haven't found it..but anyways this deserve it's own thread after so many naive people falling for this trap set by pro Talibans/Khawarjis.

What? A conspiracy theory by people not associated to Westerners or the Zionists? Simply cannot be true? Can it? Or is it but they want us to believe otherwise????

Thanx for the read, very interesting!

Who says Talibans are illiterate?

Despite Talibans murdering 40,000 Pakistanis, Slaughtering 3000 Soldiers, They still find support (ideological and moral) in some sections of our middle class urban literate mentally illiterates

I don't know about the Taliban conspiracy theories (frankly I find it difficult to believe they are capable of anything so sophisticated), the only one I've come across are the American Everyman site written by Scott Creighton who seems to be an anti-capitalist.

http://willyloman.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/rise.jpg

If you really believe he is posting malicious conspiracy theories then why not post a refutation there as it will be seen by more people?

I have not followed the whole story in depth. Just a thought, if malala was shot in the head,she would be in a vegetative state now. Bullet must have grazed her head.

I don't know about the Taliban conspiracy theories (frankly I find it difficult to believe they are capable of anything so sophisticated), the only one I've come across are the American Everyman site written by Scott Creighton who seems to be an anti-capitalist.

http://willyloman.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/rise.jpg

If you really believe he is posting malicious conspiracy theories then why not post a refutation there as it will be seen by more people?

It's funny how the sympathizers of the noble Islamic forces always come on here and make irrelevant points.

Ironically that's an irrelevant point. You are attacking me personally and inaccurately) rather than addressing the topic.

It was far from a personal attack it was a general criticism of you lot. It would also include your fellow sympathizer that commented below you disregarding the article because it's supposedly written by a secularist.

'Secular Pakistan' is the main moto of the blogger. :))

Pure nonsense.

So Muslims are supposed to defend these Taliban and their rubbish acts?if you don't you are secular/westerner/CIA agest?..that's what I get from this post..

It was far from a personal attack it was a general criticism of you lot. It would also include your fellow sympathizer that commented below you disregarding the article because it's supposedly written by a secularist.

In that case why not say the same thing without specifically quoting my post? Misleading to say the least.

So Muslims are supposed to defend these Taliban and their rubbish acts?if you don't you are secular/westerner/CIA agest?..that's what I get from this post..

Then obviously you are confused, can't really help that.

Muslims should speak the truth, not have an agenda and Pakistani Muslims should do and speak in the interests of Pakistan. The terrorist leaders of the TTP are hiding in Afghanistan. They are agents of the CIA who are the intelligence of the US. The US is following a Zionist agenda which includes the destablistaion of Pakistan. Comprende?

Muslims should speak the truth, not have an agenda and Pakistani Muslims should do and speak in the interests of Pakistan. The terrorist leaders of the TTP are hiding in Afghanistan. They are agents of the CIA who are the intelligence of the US. The US is following a Zionist agenda which includes the destablistaion of Pakistan. Comprende?

Wow!

Tell us more.

So is Malala/her father a Zionist agent or CIA agent? I'm leaning towards Zionist but I'd love to hear your expert opinion on this matter.

So is Malala/her father a Zionist agent or CIA agent? I'm leaning towards Zionist but I'd love to hear your expert opinion on this matter.

lol, Who suggested this? Must be those little voices in your head.

Let me simplify for your sake.

The TTP leadership is backed by the CIA. They are given safe havens in Pakistan. The US foreign policy is a Zionist policy which aims to destabalise Pakistan.

You disagree with the above then please tell me why. Ignore those voices, they're your imagination not my words. :zoni

lol, Who suggested this? Must be those little voices in your head.

Let me simplify for your sake.

The TTP leadership is backed by the CIA. They are given safe havens in Pakistan. The US foreign policy is a Zionist policy which aims to destabalise Pakistan.

You disagree with the above then please tell me why. Ignore those voices, they're your imagination not my words. :zoni

:))) :))) A staunch conspiracy theorist talking about overactive imaginations.

Anyways a few questions I must ask you in all seriousness.

1) Why would Jewish nationalists care about Pakistan?

2) How would destabilising Pakistan benefit either Israel or the USA? Presumably a destabilised Pakistan would be in danger of going rogue and possibly launching missiles towards Israel. Also if there is mass anarchy in Pakistan, then it makes it more likely that more terrorist and terrorist plots to attack the West would emerge. Plus destablising Pakistan would in turn put India at risk as well.

3)Even if the USA is supporting the TTP, their ideology is what is truly a threat to Pakistan, as proved by the Malala shooting. Any thoughts on this shooting and how this clearly illustrates that TTP are fighting to impose their own version of Islam in Pakistan?

Anyways a few questions I must ask you in all seriousness.

1) Why would Jewish nationalists care about Pakistan?

The men in white coats are going to come for you soon if those voices don't stop. :D

Who mentioned Jewish nationaism? lol Most Zionists are not Jews and not all Jews are Zionists. Zionism isn't actually Jewish nationalism as many Christian Zionists support Israel on the belief the future will prove to the Jews Jesus is the Messiah and a Christian.

2) How would destabilising Pakistan benefit either Israel or the USA? Presumably a destabilised Pakistan would be in danger of going rogue and possibly launching missiles towards Israel. Also if there is mass anarchy in Pakistan, then it makes it more likely that more terrorist and terrorist plots to attack the West would emerge. Plus destablising Pakistan would in turn put India at risk as well.

Why would Zionists care about India? A destabilised Pakistan will give them the opportunity to remove the threat of Pakistani nukes. A Muslim nation with nuclear weapons is always a danger to Israel. Rogue elements can't fire a nuclear warhead into Israel. Ordinary missiles are a small threat only.

3)Even if the USA is supporting the TTP, their ideology is what is truly a threat to Pakistan, as proved by the Malala shooting. Any thoughts on this shooting and how this clearly illustrates that TTP are fighting to impose their own version of Islam in Pakistan?

lol. If the US is supporting the TTP then it's a bit stupid to even assume their ideology is the real motivation behind their terrorism in Pakistan. Terrorist leaders in bed with the CIA usually work for money. There is no threat of this ideology ever getting into power in Pakistan but the US can portray this as a threat to help it's own ambitions.

I'll only give you one question. :)

1. Why are the TTP leaders given safe haven in Afghanistan?

I'm being confused by our leading religious leaders..they have never condemn the TTP neither this time, instead they are giving fuel to the conspiracy theories and mixing up different issues.

photo-2.jpg

and she also called them our brothers..I mean why would someone kill their own brothers and destroy their infrastructures such as school and make life as hell.

Last edited:
I'm being confused by our leading religious leaders..they have never condemn the TTP neither this time, instead they are giving fuel to the conspiracy theories and mixing up different issues.

and she also called them our brothers..I mean why would someone kill their own brothers and destroy their infrastructures such as school and make life as hell.

Yes that's always been the question we all find ourselves asking. Why would they do that? If they are smart enough to make up elaborate conspiracy theories you would think they'd work out that shooting young girls or Pakistani minority citizens isn't going to win them any popularity contests.

Or how about you tell me why you disagree instead of lame sarcasm and I will be happy to tell you more. It's usually how it works in a debate.

We have had this debate before on countless occasions.

I now enjoy reading your posts as they offer comic relief. :)

I have decided not to indulge in this pointless debate ,reply and counter reply.....So i just express my views most times and then leave silently .....It reminds me of a joke that once a reluctant speaker arriving at the stage asked his audience "Do you know what i am going to talk about here..??".....The audience's reply was understandably a "NO".....At this the speaker left the stage complaining that he could not address these knowledge deficient people who were not even aware of what he was about to talk........

But after getting some convincing from management and on listeners request he again arrived at the stage ...Inquired his audience "Do you have any idea that what i am going to talk now...??".....This time that much excited audience knowing the previous treatment shouted "Yes"!"Yes"!!!....The speaker did proceed but only for this line.."Now when you already know everything so i do not need to explain anything here......."

Leave this religious or conspiracy theories....We can not even change any one's views on a particular player,captain or a person ....

Nobel Peace prize for Malala - petition

http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/nobel-peace-prize-for-malala

As of today, more than 61,000 people all over the world have already signed thiis petition, including some prominent people from Canada, US, Pakistan, India, Brazil, France, UK, Denmark, Australia, etc.

Please sign so she has a better chance to win the prize in 2013. That will be wonderful for her, for Pakistan and for peace, it will project a good picture of Islam and it will be bad for the taliban.

I can see the value of this as a publicity stunt. But as crass and insensitive as it is to say so.........

really?

Nobel Peace Prize for getting shot?

Nobel Peace prize always come accross as a joke to me ever since Obama won it for doing absolutely nothing!!

hi there, James :)

Key suspect’s sister apologises for attack [/B]

461602-malalashootingsuspect-1352191540-124-640x480.JPG

The sister of Ataullah Khan, the key suspect in the shooting of 15-year-old child activist Malala Yousufzai, apologised to her for the incident, reported CNN on Tuesday.

In an interview with CNN, Khan’s sister, Rehana Haleem said:

“Please convey a message to Malala, that I apologise for what my brother did to her.”

Haleem did not emphasise that Khan had actually carried out the attack, however, she said that the incident “has brought shame on our family. We have lost everything after what he did.”

The suspect’s sister said that what Khan did was “intolerable” and that “Malala is just like my sister.

She said:

“I’d like to express my concern for Malala on behalf of my whole family; I hope she recovers soon and returns to a happy and normal life as soon as possible. I hope Malala doesn’t consider me or my family as enemies. I don’t consider Atta Ullah my brother anymore.”

Haleem defined how it was like when security officials raided her house, in order to trace down Khan. She said that the officials searched the entire house and seized their documents and pictures.
She further said that she was moved to a house nearby equipped with bars on the doors and windows along with her husband.

“I was pregnant and sick,” said Haleem. “Then, finally, after a day or two, they released me and my husband
and told me they were letting me go only because I was sick.”

While saying that she had little doubt about her brother’s involvement in the shooting, she said that if he was innocent, he would have come back and claimed so. “He would have come to the aid of his mother and our family, his behavior is that of a guilty man. How could he abandon us?”

The police had identified Khan, a 23-year-old man from the Swat district, as the primary suspect.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/461602/malala-shooting-key-suspects-sister-apologises-for-attack/

I can see the value of this as a publicity stunt. But as crass and insensitive as it is to say so.........

really?

Nobel Peace Prize for getting shot?

No, for being a role model to millions of people around the world, for inspiring children to go to school and for standing up to the Taliban which our useless leaders have not done.

From Wikipedia, When she was 11, she wrote a blog under a pseudonym for the BBC detailing her life under Taliban rule, their attempts to take control of the valley, and her views on promoting education for girls.

The following summer, a New York Times documentary was filmed about her life as the Pakistani military intervened in the region, culminating in the Second Battle of Swat. Yousafzai began to rise in prominence, giving interviews in print and on television and taking a position as chairperson of the District Child Assembly Swat. She has since been nominated for the International Children's Peace Prize by Desmond Tutu and has won Pakistan's first National Youth Peace Prize.
Former British Prime Minister and current UN Special Envoy for Global Education Gordon Brown launched a United Nations petition in Yousafzai's name, using the slogan "I am Malala" and demanding that all children worldwide be in school by the end of 2015.

Only those who believe in the Nobel peace prize - and the processes whereby candidates are chosen - would see any merit whatsoever in this.

On the one hand Muslims condemn the West, and on the other they hanker after the latters' commendation and recognition. Typical.

If EU and Obama can be awarded for peace then for me this award is pretty useless

Our esteemed PakPassion member Saudi did say that there was merit in having Malala as a poster child. So I guess by that logic, why not?

Well..this is taking it too far....Why is Malala more a victim than others ...she did not do anything extra ordinary than other victims .....if anything give money to 100 girls for education on her name!!

If EU and Obama can be awarded for peace then for me this award is pretty useless

So for a couple of bad picks, all of a sudden, the award is useless? Look at the lists below. Pretty illustrious company, don't you think?

Some of the people who have won it in the past:
Jimmy Carter
Kofi Annan
Yasser Arafat
Mikhail Gorbachev
Nelson Mandela
Dalai Lama
Desmond Tutu
Lech Walesa
Mother Teresa
Martin Luther King Jr.
Theodore Roosevelt

And a few of the organizations who won:
United Nations (U.N.)
Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders)
United Nations Peacekeeping Forces (of which Pakistan has been a big contributor)
Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
Amnesty International
International Labour Organization (I.L.O.)
United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
International Committee of the Red Cross

My uncle, who works in Pakistan high commission vsited ,where malala was admitted

He told me about her condition
Her huge chunk bone of skull of is kept inside his body ( special liquid in the b
ody to keep that part in good health), because internal injury in the brain have not been recovered fully

She can't eat herself, as her jaw not functional properly.

Last edited:
No regrets says Malala's friend who was injured in the attack:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ji4i55cPWUA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Malala shooting suspect's sister talks

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rPDf1gZmUQ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Malala's flight to England - India's shame

Why did Malala have to fly to another continent? So many Indians took on Malala's cause online, yet she had to fly to England to receive the medical treatment required.

What happened to the Malala avatars amongst some members here?? Gone out of fashion?

Back