Multan Sultans (196/2) win a last-ball thriller against Karachi Kings (193/5) by 3 runs

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
So Karachi on a high after their win against Lahore meet the tournament leaders on their home turf.

No Amir due to injury so maybe time for Karachi to try something new.

For Multan, Ihsanullah's progress will be of interest as will be a nice little match-up between 2 captains who possibly have aspirations to lead Pakistan in T20Is in the future.

XoO2pjF.png

Hopefully Malik makes a fifty.
PS 10/14 times when Malik scored more than fifty the team loses. Amir be like have one Malik for the cost of 3.

I get confused on who to support when my favourite Rizzu and Imad are amnay samnay…

Multan are hot favourites to win the whole thing this year.

Last edited:
Hopefully Imad has the balls to win the toss and Bat first

As predicted earlier by myself Amir does not have fitness to last more than 3 matches. I have to say this again quietly or Rana will try to hush me again.

As predicted earlier by myself Amir does not have fitness to last more than 3 matches. I have to say this again quietly or Rana will try to hush me again.

Nothing you say matters if you don’t like a person

This should be a free win for Multan unless something unexpected happens.

So your opinion on Rizwan doesn't matter? Glad we got that out of the way.

Yes. Don’t take it too seriously if you do not want to

But don’t go hiding when it is proven correct

Yes. Don’t take it too seriously if you do not want to

But don’t go hiding when it is proven correct

Why would anyone hide over something that doesn't matter? That makes no sense.

Karachi Kings have won the toss and are bowling first against Multan Sultans

ab4ca7d8-e5f9-4824-aaad-ec835642e2b1.jpg27be93bd-eb50-4ce0-91e2-93239bb78a06.jpg

Last edited:
Karachi won the toss and chose to bowl first. Their bowling's looking extra weak today.

Still find Aamir Yamin being picked as utterly confounding, but I’m looking forward to seeing Muhammad Umar bowl.

Imad showing immense belief in his bowling attack by fielding first.

Still find Aamir Yamin being picked as utterly confounding, but I’m looking forward to seeing Muhammad Umar bowl.

Imad showing immense belief in his bowling attack by fielding first.

Aamir is their go-to guy. They would never replace him.

Imad would have batted first if they had Amir

Pathetic mindset. Rizwan has been defending scores at home with Abbas Afridi and Khushdil Shah as two of his bowlers!

Oh God this Umar guy has Rizwan fine leg, deep square leg sixes written all over him!!

Well done Imad get Shan out of all people back in form!

Well that was a poor first over! Karachi look like they’ve already thrown in the towel

No swing

No spin

This is going to be a long 20 overs for Karachi

There you go, as soon as you see Rizwan shuffle

Drag it far away from him on the off

Oh God another 20 minute Rizwan injury break!!

The ball hit him! The few minutes break was justified. It was actually caused by your boy Imad as he was just standing there rather than going after the ball from the throw.

Last edited:
Still good bowling by Aamir, don’t bowl it on his pads

There you go

A matter of time Rizwan starts his leg side masterclass

Multan going well so far. We could be seeing another 200+ score from them today.

All leg side now for Rizwan

He’s had his few on the off

What is wrong with KK? They won their last game why is their energy so down?!?!?

No Amir, no Sharjeel. I wouldn't mind this Karachi team winning

Decent over actually

Rizwan 15 off 15 in the powerplay :)))

I know your feeling

It reminds me of Pakistan beating South Africa in Sydney when Rizwan and Babar failed

Nah, it's not like supporting Pakistan as Karachi is the last team I would wanna see win. However seeing them be this bad, I can't help but root for the underdog. It's a sympathy vote for me

Amir would have ended Shan's innings earlier.

Man I’m so annoyed with Imad choosing to bowl first!

Imad get a grip man

Very poor, uninspiring body language

Why is Rizwan content play at run a ball, this is a mickey mouse league.

I swear that was fake fielding by Malik and it should be 5 runs to Multan?

Rizwan's strategy is very flawed, he eats balls like no tomorrow, then bashes a few at the end getting his SR to around 120-130 and then everyone is delighted.

Typical Rizwan even though he’s got the best average his strike rate every year cannot be above 125.

Nooooo

Should have kept Shan in for a few more overs!!

Rizwan's strategy is very flawed, he eats balls like no tomorrow, then bashes a few at the end getting his SR to around 120-130 and then everyone is delighted.

We have to make sure the average stays above 40.

:kakmal

English counties will be happy today shan scored some runs

The Brian Lara of counties has come to the party in PSL!!

It’s not test cricket they still have Miller Rossouw Pollard and Khushdil to bat with only 11 overs left.

Not allowing these guys to come in cos Rizwan 'needs to anchor' is a travesty, not only for the team but T20 cricket in general.

Mark Butcher paddling ECB agenda

Backwas band Kar apni butcher!

Vince is not fully available for the PSL and you want him to captain Karachi

That looked like a pre planned statement by Comms box by Butcher

How are PCB allowing this!!!

Back