New Zealand v India | 2nd ODI | Hamilton | Jan 22, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Zealand have made 271 for 7 in their 42 overs. They scored 101 runs in the 8.4 overs after the rain break. Their total will be scaled upwards by the D/L method now. I reckon India will have to chase close to 300.

feeling petty for india :))

Target 297 :(

NL Has lost 2 More Wicket,s

There would had been 15 more runs

With target of 310 :)

Ishant surely as a Pakistani supporter i feel for Indian fans probably the biggest p@rch! in world cricket

Don't count the Indians out just yet..

Its a smallish ground and Inida have some brilliant chasers in Kohli and Dhoni.

Its a tough ask but not impossible.

Lol India will have to chase this at the run rate of 7. Better drop ishant in next match, this guy averages more than 30 with economy of 5.

Last edited:
Lol India will have to chase this at the run rate of 7. Better drop ishant in next match, this guy averages more than 30 with economy of 5.

I.Sharma Ave is 5.73 in ODI

Still better ODI Bowler than Vinay kumar,Yadav,Undakat,Sressnath,Etc Thought

Where is Praveen Kumar ? :sohail

New Zealand have made 271 for 7 in their 42 overs. They scored 101 runs in the 8.4 overs after the rain break. Their total will be scaled upwards by the D/L method now. I reckon India will have to chase close to 300.

feeling petty for india :))
Noways its gonna sky to 300 ... 42 overs match this is not 30 .... I think around 285 India have to chase ....

Before laughing at the task , U both have to shake ur head & refresh the memory of Asia Cup :kohli & Hobart :murali

297 it is.
Let's hope for a good chase and no more rain interruptions.

Target 297 :(

NL Has lost 2 More Wicket,s
There would had been 15 more runs

With target of 310 :)

You seem to be particularly happy at India's miseries eh?

297 it is.
Let's hope for a good chase and no more rain interruptions.

You seem to be particularly happy at India's miseries eh?

Want to see Indian on Losing side

because of Ishant

Varun Aaron deserve chance ahead of Ishant :lee

And Rohit off the mark!

Want to see Indian on Losing side
because of Ishant

Varun Aaron deserve chance ahead of Ishant

Umm.. Vindicated then.. but only just.
If Indians are baffled at Sharma's selection, Other countries prolly will pay for the inside info on his selection.

As an Indian fan, I would love to see India lose this match badly. Dhoni deserves to lose for keep picking ishanth Sharma.

Maybe they are thinking the longer they keep sharma out there the higher the required run rate goes.

Rohit want to draw the match or he doesn't know there are only 42 overs today.

Too fast too fast. Can you guy bat a bit slower.

Nope its the pretenders, literally the most overrated batting line up ever.
Listen to wat commentators r telling ..it aint easy to bat early on in these conditions ...even guptill struggled ..

Having said that, Nohit shud have done better..no excuses there ...uttur poor stuff

Listen to wat commentators r telling ..it iant easy to Nat early on in these conditions ...even guptill struggled ..

Having said that, Nohit shud have done better..no excuses there ...uttur poor stuff

aint easy give me a break they score nearly 300 in 42 overs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back