New Zealand v India | 2nd ODI | Hamilton | Jan 22, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sharma's seem to have MSD's MMS, or else what could ensure their place in the team?

Rahane is making sure that you dont miss Rohit.

nope it looks flat explain 270 in 42 overs if the pitch is that difficult?
I explained already ... I even told abt the reputation of our bowlers to make even green mamba look flat ..
Wat more u want ?
Look at ishants figures ?

Kohli needs to get a 170 odd for us to pull it off,bowlers still getting lot of swing

This match is alive only till Kohli is at the crease. I am amazed how hollow the team looks suddenly.

Reminds me of the Indian team of the 90's.

these icc proposals may work you do get exciting cricket when two teams at the same level......this game is a perfect example.

thats just stupid why at my cost do i own NZ cricket :D ? i dont care if india win or lose although i do like them losing more i must admit :rana no point being fake
Some of ur trolls r overboard & ur saying I'm stupid :55:

Anyway, the person u named rahane odumbe is performing .. ur jinx is working just fine for us ..keep trolling :D

Some of ur trolls r overboard & ur saying I'm stupid :55:

Anyway, the person u named rahane odumbe is performing .. ur jinx is working just fine for us ..keep trolling :D

im saying what you said is stupid....comon stop crying you will ruin your make up :D

I think India is looking for 180 to get in 20 overs scenario & then switch on to 20-20 mode with :msd & raina still to come in

Kolhi is playing according to the situation, rahane has just picked up. But rohit has done too much damage already. May be its just too late to pick up.

Please send rohit back to MI team.

Required RR above 9.

If only 'Talunted' got out the first ball he faced, India would've been in a better position :yk

Another short ball, another Indian wicket falls.

Sometimes I wonder, what do these guys do to plug their weakness? What are the coaches for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back