New Zealand v India | 2nd ODI | Hamilton | Jan 22, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umpires and NZ players in it together against India. They just dont want rohit to get out.

And now The one goes.

Rohit got the-one out. He played so slow that it made the-one take the risk and he couldnt take the pressure. - haters logic

Last edited:
Kohli will now get out because of Rohit sharma and then he himself will get out.

Last edited:
The beast has arrived ..our only hope in this situation ...
:four
Pls at least gove him support Nohit

So now finally rohit wakes up. I still want Virat to run him out

aint easy give me a break they score nearly 300 in 42 overs :D
Haven't u been watching the match ? They scored 271 in 42 overs ..that too bcos they had 8 overs remaining with 8 wkts in hand after rain effected play in 33.2 over in the innings .

After D/L it was made 297 target.

Haven't u been watching the match ? They scored 271 in 42 overs ..that too bcos they had 8 overs remaining with 8 wkts in hand after rain effected play in 33.2 over in the innings .

After D/L it was made 297 target.

270 is still close enough to 300 and it doesn't matter 8 overs to make a hundred you can never do that if the pitch is tough.

After gulping Dhawan by putting pressure on scoring ... Now he is opening up .too late :(

270 is still close enough to 300 and it doesn't matter 8 overs to make a hundred you can never do that if the pitch is tough.
Pitch gets better later ....

Anyway, our Indian bowlers always make good pitches look bad :))

Can't blame our batsman for that..

Let me enlighten u abt the 1st SA ODI where Indian tundlers gave away 360 in green mamba :55:

Last edited:
after rohit gone the target seems achievable.

only if dhawan was still on crease then we wouldnt need too many wickets to win this one.

after rohit gone the target seems achievable.

only if dhawan was still on crease then we wouldnt need too many wickets to win this one.

Just presence of kohli fill the ground with energy.

It feels all too gloomy and uncertain when rohit is there.

BTW looks like kohli has been working out.

LOL Rohit after increasing the run rate to 8 got out now you guys should know how Pakistan feels when Misbah waste the balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back