Pak Vs Sa: Test 3: Day 3: Can we do it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These two guys are likely to graft it out so if we can get em now then panic may set in!

what a ball! sqaured up kallis and some how misses the edge!

Kaneria bowls a beauty to prince, turns miles.

appeal for a catch not given

Great humour..!
If Asif doesn't stop bowling they should re-name his end 'The Mohammad Asif End' - he's part of the furniture now.
28.4 Mohammad Asif to Kallis, no run, sends that one down the channel outside off and the batsman shoulders arms

cricinfo

dead ball as Prince just kicks one away outside off-stick.

Parker declines an appeal- Turned sharply for Danish from the rough across the pads to Akmal.

Just maidens. The pressure has to be building up! But nothing going.

I say bring in Sami, and have him bowl some yorkers.

Asifs tenth straight over, still hitting the same good areas on the pitch.

2 for 5 in this spell.

We atleast need one more wicket before the lead gets to 100

This is magnificent bowling from Asif, it really is.

ooooh! how the fk did that miss off stump?

kallis leaves ball and it must have shaved the bails!

Goodness me. The way Asif has bowled, he deserves to get Kallis. He has bowled wonderfully well to him.

Kallis still looking edgy and we need to strike when the iron is hot-Ya Allah madad!!!
Naraye Takbeer- Allah O Akbar-- everybody!!

These batesman don't have a clue what there doing out there

Just itching and scratching each others arses

Damn Poor Asif we realy need to stop him before something happen to him aswell.

Can Mohammed Sami bowl today ?

Last edited:
Waisay if we were batting like this today- All of us would be cursing the batsmen for going into a shell and letting the bowlers dictate terms. Cruel game this- and cruel supporters.

TheSaint said:
Kallis still looking edgy and we need to strike when the iron is hot-Ya Allah madad!!!
Naraye Takbeer- Allah O Akbar-- everybody!!
Allah O Akbar...insAllah we will win it!

"For those of you concerned about Mohammad Sami, he is on the field but has a bandage on the hand he injured late yesterday. Not sure whether he is fit to bowl, but we will keep you posted"

so sami is injured again for 2nd innings?

single stolen by prince, he didnt even play a bloody shot!

TheSaint said:
Waisay if we were batting like this today- All of us would be cursing the batsmen for going into a shell and letting the bowlers dictate terms. Cruel game this- and cruel supporters.

so true Saint.

Pressure cricket eh ! Some guys crumble others are made for these situations. Sadly in our batting ranks we have "crumblers"

sweep and a miss by kallis.

good bowling from kaneria.

brilliant pressure build up from the bowlers

quite solid batting from the saffies

i've a feeling the floodgates will open once nazir/sami start

:D
Amjid Javed said:
so samis done an akthar then? haha!

Mohammed Asif can't bowl for ever !
Even Nazir should have got another chance by Inzamam :12:

shan said:
"For those of you concerned about Mohammad Sami, he is on the field but has a bandage on the hand he injured late yesterday. Not sure whether he is fit to bowl, but we will keep you posted"

so sami is injured again for 2nd innings?

I thk Miggy bahi got his wish ,, can sami do a shoobby

Lets just hope Kallis becomes a cookie today and crumbles first -he has been edgy but a touch lucky.

Asif still seems eager to bowl. hes smiling and asking for the ball.

I think Asif should try sneak in a yorker a surprise.

single for prince, full ball whipped thru legside.

52/4

90 minutes he has bowled for non-stop Asif still bowling a lovely line-length MashaAllah but needs a rest -surely.

good to see the drugs are still working ;-)
can he bowl until the lunch break? hope so

i have a feeling if asif is rested for a bit saffers will lose wickets thinking they can attack the weaker bowlers

You never know a change in bowler may break the concentration for these guys and give us a cheap wicket- Eternal optimist me .

Inzi looking at Sami's right hand and probably asking him if he would like a crack at it.

really we need wicket now, just 107 runs needed with 6 wickets at hand!

think we need to bring Hafeez now....give asif a rest and bring him back for a spell just be4 lunch..i think Hafeez do just fine here..what do you guys think?

inzibhai said:
think we need to bring Hafeez now....give asif a rest and bring him back for a spell just be4 lunch..i think Hafeez do just fine here..what do you guys think?

I agree, I think we need spin at both ends.

This is a big moment in the day. Sami replacing Asif. The pressure must be kept up.

M Sami should see it as a big opportunity because the S African batsmen are under a lot of pressure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back