Pak Vs Sa: Test 3: Day 3: Can we do it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sami to bowl with two fingers strapped together and the base of all 4 fingers also strapped.

Asif needs to be back be4 the 8 mins allowed time...get a quick massage or something..:)

thought Hafeez would have ve been a better choice....

lets hope Sami surprise us here..come on sami get us a wicket

Consecutive 4's. Danger time for Pakistan.

The injury was picked up yesterday when he was fielding at point. It looked a nasty one as the ball hit the end of his fingers.

didn't take long, Sami has already conceded more runs that Kaneria or asif did in their 10 over spells this morning.

sami comes back...and we see the first boundary lolz..but inshAllah he will do good!!..inshAllah !!

My My - two rocking 4s from Kallis- Sami not ready yet- Hafeez might have been better- in retrospect of course!!

I was really afraid of this. All pressure built up is now relieved.

Hafeez replacing Kaneria, which probbaly means that Kaneria is chnaging ends.

like i said, i thought Hafeez wold have been a better choice here...

this guy is so useless, he can't bowl a couple of decent overs..at this stage these 8 runs in one over like giving away 20 runs in a odi..what a moron

SA needed 10 overs to score 9 runs and Sami gives it away in one over.

Waiting for Sami all day Kaliis .... and boy did that pay off

fingers strapped or not ,, even if he had 3 hands the result would have been the same

sami undoes all the good work from asif in just one over!

no surprise there!

Hafeez on now and getting some turn!

Sami been waiting for this all day.. to com e on and bowl and do what he does best and that is get smacked !

afridi could have been useful here, I feel.

kallis flicks ball away for single.

64/4 - 97 needed to win.

Saj said:
The injury was picked up yesterday when he was fielding at point. It looked a nasty one as the ball hit the end of his fingers.
still doesnt excuse the fact he is garbage and shouldnt be anywhere near the pakistani team

where the fake is Umar Gul?

why can't that guy stay fit for a couple of series?

how fickle are you guys? singing his praises in the 2nt test, and ony a few days later absolutely slating him

Kaneria back on now.

thank god samis been taken off..

our problem was the batting not up to scratch, during the whole series, don't blame bowlers

Kallis cuts uppish and just drops short of point!

madaboutlfc said:
still doesnt excuse the fact he is garbage and shouldnt be anywhere near the pakistani team

Well to be fair he has bowled pretty decently all series. Not a bad back up option but def not first choice.

And now Danish from the otehr end. (Asif End)

Kallis gets a single, hes been very aggresive here.

Kallis just looking too good right now to unsettle. its over. We tried.

oh yeah ?

only if we had someone beside Asif, maybe DK in some cases we would have won this series by now.....

Rana,SN,Sami are shold be no where near the test team.....its time for sami to give up cricket and do something else.....everytime time he bowl a good over , we just hope thats the turing point...remember banglore?and the last test against sa?

Single for prince.

66/4 - 95 needed now, pakistan need 2 quick wickets.

PepsiCola said:

Its not over if we can pick kallis quickly now.

Kallis was singing all day

Inteha ho gi intezar ki
aye na koi khabar mere yaar(SAMI) ki

PepsiCola said:

ok if its over turn off your tv and the internet, but let the rest of us enjoy it.

Ahhh Rameez with his English. Laboare-us (labour-is) partnership.

2 runs for prince, full ball whipped thru legside.

good fielding by kaneria to limit prince to 1.

69/4 - 92 needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back