Pakistan (366 & 221) secure a comprehensive 152-run win against England (291 & 144) in the second Test to level the 3-match series 1-1

I think Pakistan needs to look at the batting and play another seamer in next test, if they level series here

Questions should be asked that why they did not prepare this type of pitch in all previously lost matches? Who is responsible for this?
When babar was captain, that was obvious he clearly demanded phatta pitches because of his own weakness against spin and to statpad

Change in the pace for Noman to get the wicket of Stokes. Well crafted.

KhDXMdm.png

Pakistan fans are most delusion .

A win for them after 3 years and a lose for india after more than 30 year against NZ at home and they are comparing minnows pakistan to india. :kp :ROFLMAO:

Ramiz so happy to see the six. Such glee in his voice. Pathetic loser. This series has exposed him so badly.
I told you all he cares about is Babar. He is not a true fan of pak cricket and never was.

He's been whining 24/7. Before this test he wanted pakistan to lose and was talking about how the team is done and not marketable without Babar anymore.

Then with KG he kept and kept whining about his technique and kept predicting he'd be out before 20

Then he kept and kept whining about shaheen saying that current fc spinners would get bullied by England.

Now that he has nothing to latch onto, he's just praising rizzu's wikcekt keeping and taking joys in any 6 England hits.

He doesn't give a damn about a unit without Babar and the fact pak is winning without Babar is a gut punch to him.

I told you all he cares about is Babar. He is not a true fan of pak cricket and never was.

He's been whining 24/7. Before this test he wanted pakistan to lose and was talking about how the team is done and not marketable without Babar anymore.

Then with KG he kept and kept whining about his technique and kept predicting he'd be out before 20

Then he kept and kept whining about shaheen saying that current fc spinners would get bullied by England.

Now that he has nothing to latch onto, he's just praising rizzu's wikcekt keeping and taking joys in any 6 England hits.

He doesn't give a damn about a unit without Babar and the fact pak is winning without Babar is a gut punch to him.
Mohsin should do the needful.

A win for them after 3 years and a lose for india after more than 30 year against NZ at home and they are comparing minnows pakistan to india. :kp :ROFLMAO:
Right because Minnow Pakistan is the one getting bowled out for 46.

Don't tell me to mind my own business when you come here which such provocative posts begging to be beaten. Smh, what is it with you lot.

Bunch of ramiz raja posters running around.

India haven't lost yet. Stay positive.

But you must be honest 46 all out at home is embarrassing.

Zahid is clearly not his selection 😃
None of the players are his selection. Both captain and coach have been removed from selection committee cuz they both were backing Babar cancer. Mohsin did the needful.

Cricket is not marketable without Babar 🛎️?are you looking at the crowd Ramiz??

Pak crowd doesn't even care, they care about babar because he's the face yes but they'll latch onto anyone who performs and wins.

If pakistan starts winning test games at home you'll see the 220M population in action flooding.

The crowd right now is more active then any game babar has played at home for the last 3 years.

Pak crowd doesn't even care, they care about babar because he's the face yes but they'll latch onto anyone who performs and wins.

If pakistan starts winning test games at home you'll see the 220M population in action flooding.

The crowd right now is more active then any game babar has played at home for the last 3 years.
Exactly, people like Azhar Mehmood who needs to be taken care off, Ramiz kept telling us there is no talent in domestic.

Sajid keeps on getting hit, stop bowling him and give it to zahid? Wth Shan you third class captain.

I don't think Nasser said anything wrong or especially unique. Pakistan Cricket is a joke and a laughing stock. Everyone knows this. Every couple of months it's a new captain, coach, chairman and selection committee. How can things move ahead if there is never any stability?

Give Zahid and Jamal few overs each as the match is literally done and dusted , giving them confidence will be crucial for next match.

Nasser, Atherton and Ramiz have been on an anti PCB tirade since the beginning of this Test. Constantly whining and criticising.

You don’t like it? Don’t come!

Nasser, Atherton and Ramiz have been on an anti PCB tirade since the beginning of this Test. Constantly whining and criticising.

You don’t like it? Don’t come!
Maybe its the negative Saya over them.

I don't think Nasser said anything wrong or especially unique. Pakistan Cricket is a joke and a laughing stock. Everyone knows this. Every couple of months it's a new captain, coach, chairman and selection committee. How can things move ahead if there is never any stability?
Of course it sounds like music to the ears to a Youth doesn’t it?

Stability brings zero trophies. Stability is overrated. Stability is cowardly. What we are doing right might look chaotic but is the right thing. The only way forward is to keep trying until you find the right combo. A winning combo.

“I don’t want to come back in 2 years and see a new captain, a new set of players, a new chairman

Say that in India and watch how they end your career

I want more changes. I want us to remove Shan, i want us to give someone else a chance at captaincy. I want us to experiment, think out of the box and try to win tournaments. Sticking with garbage stability for 4 years has given us ZERO trophies. Only statpadding, fake 🔔 kings, and their pathetic cheerleaders.

It's funny to read the fake narratives posters making on this thread against Ramiz, Sohail and now even Nasser. Meantime Noman has bowled brilliant, Rizwan kept well and motivated entire team, Sajid needed a break.

Tough pitch to bat on, but England seemed to have given up at the end of day 4. Their body language was horrible yesterday and today they started throwing their wickets. Great team but expected better from them.

Back