England reach 239/6 in reply of Pakistan's first Innings total of 366 at stumps of Day 2 of the second Test

Knew Pakistan made a very good score on this pitch, batting first a big advantage.
Stokes is a proper tail ender on a pitch that has any turn

Give Jamal couple of overs and see if the ball is reversing as there is only 5 overs left for today , we may very well get 80-90 lead here.

Eng can't bat well if there is something in pitch or bowlers are good when playing away. Every one is going Gaga over Root or Bazball,

Last 5 years in Ind, Aus, SA

English batsmen,

Root Avg 37
Stokes 32
Pope 37
Crawley 29
Buttler 15

Pakistan has no spiner of note and yet see how poorly Eng is batting as soon as it;s not super road.
It was a mistake to serve super roads by Pakistan. Served no purpose. Yes, you can still lose on turning tracks but it won't be totally one sided.

True test of pakistan batting in 3rd innings when ball will turn.

They need to set 300 runs target for England.

Batting last is not going to easy on this pitch still need 275+ Target.

Wow this is getting exciting. You guys are really exposing England's soft underbelly. Unfriendly conditions - spin or pace doesn't allow Bazball to be played as freely and suddenly they're flailing.

This is stupid captaincy , just try a Amir Jamal before the end of play and he just might pickup a wicket here as the batsmen will be in defensive mode and the reverse swing just might do the trick here.

As I predicted, Pakistan will win this Test and the series. I don’t joke when I say that I will always have the last laugh, but some people will never learn.
Match is not over yet , we might very well fall for 100 all out in the next innings.

Well, well, welll…….

Pakistan to England now:

Welcome to India bhaiyoooo!!!
Sabar , Pakistan need to score 250 in 3rd innings.

Im 100% sure England is not chasing more than 250 on this pitch .

But Pakistan has very bad record recently in 3rd innings .

Sabar , Pakistan need to score 250 in 3rd innings.

Im 100% sure England is not chasing more than 250 on this pitch .

But Pakistan has very bad record recently in 3rd innings .

Yes, it’s not over till it’s over, especially with this England side, they always find a way

Zahid Mahmood is waste of selection and he is Bowl only 5 over so far.

One more paper would have ideal team on this pitch .

If that's the sole reason then just keep Babar away from test team. There shouldn't be flat roads just for keeping Babar's average high.
But which player from Pakistan can match babar in terms of personality, looks, charm, marketability and communications skills?

Good fight back by spinners.

However Pakistan tendency to bat poorly in 2nd inns of game. Wil still make England favourites here
From this position Pakistan is hot favourite , England is batting last on this pitch so they will exposed again if they play bazball cricket.

Zahid Mahmood is waste of selection and he is Bowl only 5 over so far.

One more paper would have ideal team on this pitch .

I think one of the spinners should have been dropped for a seamer regardless, but having a leggie as part of any spin attack is always a positive move imo

You guys should plan to play the third test on the same surface. Let it turn square from day 1 and get the match over with in a couple of days.

Qayum : "Waking up in Charleston, U.S to see Pakistan playing like they could actually win is concerning. I hope it doesn't lead to the misconception that Babar was the root of our issues. We, as a nation, tend to forget quickly and easily find scapegoats. As much as I love Pakistan cricket, I'm praying for another loss."
With fans like this who needs enemies ?

Good fight back by spinners.

However Pakistan tendency to bat poorly in 2nd inns of game. Wil still make England favourites here

Pakistan have a fighting chance with Babar Azam dropped, just a bit worried about how Rizwan is going to bat :(

If Pakistan can win this test without bobsy the King then what will happen to all his delusion fans who are claiming Pakistan can't win without him .
Bobby B fans are just clinging onto the hope that he will come back if/when one of the top 3 is dropped

True bro if they keep getting pitches with turn like ashwin and jadeja gets these two would be just as good
No they are already better.
These guys are just unplayable. Ash and jadeja rig pitches in game to pad their stats

I saw first half of England innings. i could notice a lot of natural variations from the pitch. Seems like it got progressively worse.

350 was a good total here. Sohaib Bashir looked pedestrian. They have too much faith in this mediocre bowler.
Bashir is intimidating to face. Just looking at him scares most batsmen. 6'4 spinner. He makes most batsman shiver. They use him as a spinning enforcer.

Back