Pakistan (366 & 221) secure a comprehensive 152-run win against England (291 & 144) in the second Test to level the 3-match series 1-1

Ill never say yes until its 100% after they committed cricketing suicide in New York.
That happened because the players themselves were botchers. When has sajid or nouman ever Botched a game? If you're gonna refer to the past games like Australia, they got outgunned, theirs a difference.

Botching vs butchering are separate things.

That happened because the players themselves were botchers. When has sajid or nouman ever Botched a game? If you're gonna refer to the past games like Australia, they got outgunned, theirs a difference.

Botching vs butchering are separate things.
It was a botch of epic proportions then. I am still not able to comprehend how a team can fail to chase 40 on 40. There should be a case study on it. One of the biggest crimes ever committed in world cricket.

ANOTHER OUTTT! LFGGGGGGGGG

Sajid dominated in the first innings and now it's Nauman's turn. Going to be hilarious if Zahid isn't even given a chance to bowl again.

It was a botch of epic proportions then. I am still not able to comprehend how a team can fail to chase 40 on 40. There should be a case study on it. One of the biggest crimes ever committed in world cricket.

ANOTHER OUTTT! LFGGGGGGGGG
That's because The players include chacha, Rizwan, Smoking imad, has been amir, Babar etc etc.

They dis the same in 2021 semi final and 2022 asia cup final and wc 2022 final so it's not like 2024 was a surprise

That's because The players include chacha, Rizwan, Smoking imad, has been amir, Babar etc etc.

They dis the same in 2021 semi final and 2022 asia cup final and wc 2022 final so it's not like 2024 was a surprise
Bro i decided to stop watching Pakistan cricket after that match. I will never forgive them for being instrumental in giving India that worldcup on a plate. I have a lot of choice words that ofc i cant utter here.

Pakistan were so successful in UAE with this same template. I don't know what convinced them that their fast-bowling was going to win them test matches in Asia. The conditions and climates in the sub-continent just aren't conducive for fast-bowling the same way they are in other countries.

Hopefully this can lead to more sporting and spin-friendly pitches in Pakistan because clearly Pakistan batters are good at playing spin. They have the highest batting average against spin in Asia in the last 5 years. While teams like England, Australia, West Indies, South Africa, New Zealand struggle against spin in this part of the world. Yet somehow it took Pakistan nearly four years to figure this out.

Its a vicious cycle. Every time indians get arrogant, they suffer.
NZ killing India atm, Massive thrashing, more then the one England gave us in the 1st test and more then the one we are giving England now

England need to learn to calm down in the future. Excellent bowling by pakistan but good god, you have 2 days left to bat, what's the rush?

Why are you playing like it's t20? They could have atleast gotten to 150 to 200 and made a difficult game for pakistan but nope

Beautiful use of feet by Carse. Better than entire English top order and their sweeps.
Why is England batting like their life is on the line? They have 2 days to bat? 😭😭.

Ik pakistan bowled well but this is also irresponsible from England

Pakistan were so successful in UAE with this same template. I don't know what convinced them that their fast-bowling was going to win them test matches in Asia. The conditions and climates in the sub-continent just aren't conducive for fast-bowling the same way they are in other countries.

Hopefully this can lead to more sporting and spin-friendly pitches in Pakistan because clearly Pakistan batters are good at playing spin. They have the highest batting average against spin in Asia in the last 5 years. While teams like England, Australia, West Indies, South Africa, New Zealand struggle against spin in this part of the world. Yet somehow it took Pakistan nearly four years to figure this out.
We did prepare similar surfaces against SA in 2021. But then cowardly Rambo took over

Why is England batting like their life is on the line? They have 2 days to bat? 😭😭.

Ik pakistan bowled well but this is also irresponsible from England
You can't bat any other way when pitch is spinning like that. Also they don't have the skill on big turning pitches not even Root.

You can't bat any other way when pitch is spinning like that.
The one fear I have is Ben stokes. He can be rubbish but he always switches on against pakistan.

Did so in 2022 wc, did so in wc 2023. Can easily switch on here and look to be playing sweeps the best

They support Babar only
I think there is another angle at play. Most of them dont like Aqib probably because of his flamboyant attitude. But it was only Aqib who put his skin in the game when rest of the 92 winners went to commentary and politics or cushy jobs. This match’s strategy is Aqib’s brainchild.

Darr ka mahaul, lmao. This is a win, mate. 297 is beyond Stokes who averages something like 25 in 4th innings in Asia.
Thats what happens when you are traumatised by not being able to chase 120 in a t20I wc game. A game given on a plate. You are lucky to not experience this.

I think there is another angle at play. Most of them dont like Aqib probably because of his flamboyant attitude. But it was only Aqib who put his skin in the game when rest of the 92 winners went to commentary and politics or cushy jobs. This match’s strategy is Aqib’s brainchild.
lol no it wasnt. Azhar, Aleem Dar and Shafiq were the ones that showed up for the first meeting on the pitch and gave this idea.

Aqib is more busy giving podcast interviews.

Idk man, Pakistan were succesful in uae cause they produced spin dens and the batters were spin masterclass players like Younis.

Babar is the opposite, Spinners aid Pakistan but it also means Babar is an extra bunny and that 197 he scored wouldn't have ever happened if Lyon was given such a pitch to bowl at.

The one fear I have is Ben stokes. He can be rubbish but he always switches on against pakistan.

Did so in 2022 wc, did so in wc 2023. Can easily switch on here and look to be playing sweeps the best

His record on Asian pitches is shockingly poor especially 4th innings.

Carse has looked better than their entire top order.

His record on Asian pitches is shockingly poor especially 4th innings.

Carse has looked better than their entire top order.
His records don't matter when thr opposition is pakistan.

He was horrific throughout 2022 wc and 2023 wc until he got a hold of pakistan.

Edit: NVM comedic timing of this post lol

shan doesnt know the concept of placing two fielders on the same side they keep on hitting? Bloody hell

Idk man, Pakistan were succesful in uae cause they produced spin dens and the batters were spin masterclass players like Younis.

Babar is the opposite, Spinners aid Pakistan but it also means Babar is an extra bunny and that 197 he scored wouldn't have ever happened if Lyon was given such a pitch to bowl at.
True true, Babar is terrible against spin. And ramiz wanted to make Babar everything of Pakistan cricket.

Brilliant stumping from Rizzler. What a way to get out Stokesyyyy. Rabriiiiii.

lol no it wasnt. Azhar, Aleem Dar and Shafiq were the ones that showed up for the first meeting on the pitch and gave this idea.

Aqib is more busy giving podcast interviews.
No thats incorrect, it was confirmed to journalists that it was Aqib behind the pitch and strategy. Check furqan bhatti’s video.

So next test is at Pindi so no chance of used pitch.

A real test awaiting for Pakistan pitch curators

Stokes throwing the bat reminded me of how Rohit got out against Nzland yesterday. Throwing the towel. Both captains. They cannot play, they gave up mentally.

Back