Pakistan v Australia | Second Test | Day 4: Session 1 | Leeds | 24/07/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ

Hall of Famer
Runs
The day when we FINALLY may put our demons against Australia to rest.

C'mon boys, bring it home!

:pkflag:

Am I the only one who really really doesn't trust Malik and K. Akmal, and probably U.Akmal because of that.

You do know Kamran is next in line......

Am I the only one who really really doesn't trust Malik and K. Akmal, and probably U.Akmal because of that.

Out of the trio, I trust Kamran Akmal the most.

Now we are only 40 runs away from a historical Test Match victory at Headingley………. surely even Pakistan can’t muck up from here or can they? :p

We are on the brink of breaking the 15 year barrier against the Aussies!

I personally think it will be a thriller. We will probably lose 8-9 wickets, but we will win.

This should be fun! Go Pak!

Lets go win this one without any theatrics, markhor's.

3243422261_1761a02185.jpg

not long left till Pakistan knock off those 40 runs, dont worry we got this one in the bag :D

I personally think it will be a thriller. We will probably lose 8-9 wickets, but we will win.

This should be fun! Go Pak!

You do know that we have already lost three, cannot possibly loose another 8-9. But I do know what you mean.

oh boy........................this is so nervous....i was even dreaming of the sydney nightmare yesterday night......

Well even if they fail, we still have Azhar Ali, Aamer, Gul, Asif and Kaneria to get those 40 runs :)

*deep breath*

c'mon lads! you can do it!

am getting nervous now!

Michael Clarke seems very hopeful
"If we get one or two wickets in the first couple of overs we have a chance"

Even if the trio (malik, akmals) have something else planned i think Azhar ali is there along with the tale also i've seen he has the shots outside off, the cover drive, the cut shot and the straight drive, i feel he was just a little nervous to play them because he didn't want to get out to them.

I really do wonder how Pak players sleep after the Sydney Test.

Not bad I suppose

All of you people who are having 'a bad feeling' about this- go put your life savings in for Aus Win.

Odds are 26 to 1. Think of the monies you can make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back