Pakistan v Australia | Second Test | Day 4: Session 1 | Leeds | 24/07/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are playing too defensively for Australia to take the charge! At least take the singles guys!!!

You can't blame the players in this situation.
It's been 15 years...
There is going to be tension.

Every shot makes me nervous but good stuff Malik and Akmal. No need to do anything rash. We got time.

I think... they will face few balls... of the bat... then they will start relaxing ..

and above all aussies are not bowling any lose balls as well... thats make life difficult for batsman .. starting innings on fresh morning

150-5.

Long tail to come. Pakistan making a meal of this......

No point doing tuk-tuk. Throw the damn kitchen sink at it...we'll work out the technicalities later.

Umar gone...now the experienced player need to put up their hands and finish it off....

I'm off for a smoke. Can't stop the uncontrollable trembling. My heart's literally in my throat right now.

I would've been happier if he'd hit 3 fours and gotten out now. Bloody hell!

That is what happens when you stop a guy playing his natural game.

After 2007 WC a part of me died. I never had expectations after that. If we manage to lose this, well then.....I think all interest in Pak will die.

match fixing sure he tryed his hardest to edge that! 16 to 1 for aus to win last night ! akmal brothers are a joke they definitley involved in match fixing

they are bowling brilliantly .. not bowling any lose balls...

and our nervous faces .. make their life easy as well

Damn they are making 30 runs look like 300...shame on our Test team

and now the need is to really be careful, cause we have lost 2 wickets, before they should've attached.

why do they look all look soo tense relax guys!! play your natural game

holy smokes is this for real. 30 seem like 1000 to get. Only pak can mess this up.

Well, this dismissal of umar Akmal is the fault of management who must have asked him to change his natural style of batting. Idiots. We needed 40 runs and had he played his natural game we could have won by now.

We had to win it last night... When ever we have gone out in the morning with a strong position, we lose!! They need to really mess up to lose from here though!!

***...I don't know..losers
i have no words describing such performance..

It was a tentative poke from umar akmal, he was not sure whether to play the shot or defend.

I'm not the least bit surprised.

But it's okay, we're still going to win but jeez, this is ridiculous.

If we lose this it will be a black day for Pak cricket. It will be much worser than the sydney test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back