Pakistan v Australia | Second Test | Day 4: Session 1 | Leeds | 24/07/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every ball looks like taking a wicket. Play some fing shots

this is what would rameez be saying now...

"i think these 2 batsmen need to take everything from their first innings out of their SYSTEM!!!!"

Puss shot for 1. 26 more to get.

Ramiz you piece of crap! Everything that comes out of his mouth has to be anti-Pakistan. You were a big disgrace to our cricket.

At least Pakistan are entertaining everyone. That is why every onve loves our team :D

They look pathetic out there

When we win, it won't even feel good considering it may take the entire sessions

What the hell.

Rameez is such an ass. According to him, the last test we won was 3.5 years back. Wonder which hole he was in when we beat New Zealand away last year?

playing like scared chickens need to play few shots like this you will lose wickets anytime

i have been told about the akmal brother involved in match fixing but i refused to believe it at first ! But if you see how they been out in the 2 matches i belive it is true ! Kamran out lbw in fist match to watson padding up to straight ball !kamran gona get out

Malik the Stallion, tried his best, just poking an off side delivery. You can't really make a test batsmen out of tail ender, no matter how hard you try and yes I am talking to you PCB.

Shane Warne is worried about how there would be questions asked back home since aus lost to eng in odi, lost to pak in t20 and most like likely will tie the test series...

we got our asss whopped in aus and nothing change..lol

Boundary saved. Australia must have saved over 30 runs with good fielding in this innings.

Clarke has probably provided the momentum Pakistan needed.

i have been told about the akmal brother involved in match fixing but i refused to believe it at first ! But if you see how they been out in the 2 matches i belive it is true ! Kamran out lbw in fist match to watson padding up to straight ball !kamran gona get out

:)))

Out come the match-fixing whiners.

Just face it - we are this incompetent at times, mate. Actually, all the time.

23 to get. Come on boys. Just take the attack to the Aussies. We've seen what 'defending' has done in this case.

Bollinger bowling well here, creating preassure.

every time ball hits the pads...no matter from any where.. start appealing :)

they know .. RUDI will give wrong decision any time ..

oh dear! doesnt matter how they come as long as they come...
come on guys...hang in there...
i think they just need to play 2x attacking shots for 4 and the pressure will be off really!

Akmal will get out soon. Seems to be having stage fright at the moment. Can't get bat to ball for crying out loud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back