Pakistan v Australia | Second Test | Day 4: Session 1 | Leeds | 24/07/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP blocking. Hitting shots is better than fishing outside the off stump every ball.
HONESTLY.

Umar Akmal gone. I think the fans are happy with what they saw in the last two innings yes?

The guy was clearly trying to follow orders and all the rubbish Rameez etc had tried to put into his mind. Why not let him play his natural game? Its a fact that when a batsman tries to over-think about his game, he completely loses the simple fact - to play the freaking ball how he wants to! Its such a huge joke that its unbelievable sometimes

Only two teams can help aus win from such a situation

Australia and Pakistan

Agree to an extent that both the junior batsmen had the nerves get to them. Now we have 2 experienced guys at the wicket to get the job done. And they have to do it!

If guys like Smith make 75 runs under pressure what the hell are our batsmen doing

If malik win this for Pakistan.. i will take everything that i have said about him..and publically appolgize here..

Come on you selfish sifarish git shoaib malik this is your once in a life time chance..........

Kamran just go for it. I sense you are going to fall in a similar fashion. Smash the damn ball and lets get this over with.

Damm, almost gone. Why are we making 27 look like 500 runs. There are no demons in the pitch

we gona loose this match ! the pakistani have accepted the 16 to 1 rate last night for aus to win 1 lack on aus to win last night u get 17 lack back

its like this batsmen are playing to loose the match.. Nothing positive about their body language,, on the other hand, Aussies have very little chance still they are making things tougher because,, Our batmen letting them to be on top..

and umar akmal has done it agn.........his range of limited shots is exposed once agn......once he is not allowed to slog, he is gone.........

akmal looking like its the first time hes held a bat. Absolute joke. Comical cricket at its best

trust me if we lose this heads will have to roll big time

trust you ? Like they did after the trashing in the australia tour !!

All those bannings and then all of them lifted and the real people whose heads needed to roll, still there untouched...

Stop dreaming dude,

Last edited:
:)))

Normally Akmal would put that away for a boundary. A length ball o:))) the legs. These guys are unnecessarily taking pressure when only 27 are needed!

ok shoaib can maybe hang around a bit, but kami needs to play like odi, otherwise he will get out anyway.

Even if we win this match, it is just pure disgrace how these so called test batsmen approaching this chase. I hope Malik "The Tail ender" wag his tail this time.

these two need a 20 run partnership minimum. We are not asking for much are we

geeez...its hard to believe that this malik guy is still in the test team..he looks ugly and seems like getting out every ball...

one in swing and he is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back