Pakistan v England | 1st Test : Day 3 | DSC | 19/01/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget fantasy man, if Pakistan win this series, I don't mind if I come last.

Forgotten after all winning is more important:). I got only 2 players of England in my Fantasy Team Cook is a big waste bcz he's A class.

Some f'ed up English fans are shouting no ball. Bunch of whiners English fans.

Forced introduction of spin but it wasn't too far away anyway. Gul to continue though

lmao ... what a comment says all about the attack ;)

When that was in the air I thought for a second about that Amir drop...

But Rehman grabs it!!!

gulldozer got it like i said pressure him for his first run and he did it :out

Gullaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh :D

beautyyyyyyyyyy got KP!!! massive! massive wicket that!!!

England reeling now!!!

What happened to the number one team's mental strength :)))

146 lead too much to handle :)))

Strange pitch looks a lot harder to bat on then it did when Adnan was batting on it earlier on in the day. Maybe that was a very good innings indeed. Looked really flat when we bowled in the first innings, and England did on the first day.

Pietersen - what a waste of a fantasy spot. Idiot got me negative points.

BUT PAKISTAN are going to win BALLE BALLE

The two most crucial batsmen on. Best on varying pitch conditions in my opinion.

England spent so much time preparing and worrying about Ajmal, they forgot all about :Gul

pietersen look like a junior players for his first run always always
only since he lost captaincy does he look crap early on. Before that he was fine.

Might do well, but these days is no more England's crisis player.

Both these guys interestingly were pretty unlucky last innings too. Trott got featherlike edge on a harmless ball. Bell got perhaps the only real good ball, a perfect doosra first ball by ajmal which probably would have dismissed anyone.

I am sure he will be here when he can. The game is not over and also I would not rub it in someone like Whippy (top poster), now Malakian on the other hand :yk

Not rubbing in, just wondering about his whereabouts. I'm concerned.

Oh right I was wondering what that guy's name was. Malakian. There we go. Was killing me. Really.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_OvpsDiRZtk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Come onnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back