Pakistan v England | 1st Test : Day 3 | DSC | 19/01/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to get rid off trott as hes a class batsmen, If we can remove him and bell in this session its well and truely a mountain to climb then for england!

Come gulla get us another 2 wickets, supreme effort this!

England 32/3 - pretty much need to make england work for every run here! no freebies!

Cometh the hour, cometh the man...Ian Bell! Time for a big performance under the greatest of pressure.

Still a long way to go in this test match. England need 2 decent partnerships to make this game difficult.

Hopefully Ajmal can produce his magic again!!!!

Come on Pak!! lets beat england in 3 days in Dubai (wow, that would be some story)

Bad news for my fantasy team.

Great news for team pakistan. I will take great news for team pakistan.

new reviews left .. thats wonderful .. so they can only shut up .. walk to the hut now .. booom boom Pakistan ... seems like .. 3 days r enough ..... to get them oooooch where r our indian mates who were saying .. england will pack us in 3 days

Bell got another magic delivery by ajmal :))

Guess ajmal loves reserving his best stuff for Belly :)))

And now iDone joins in the fun, bamboozled Ian Bell yet again!!! Eng 35/4...No.1 team??? LOL!!!!!!!! Chal nikal !!! :)))

super effort

world no1 team on the floor

time to cut the juggular and finish it

If we won by an innings...

it would just be the best moment in pakistan cricket since...a long time.

Dire straits!!

A collective poor game for our batsmen, though poor Belly has got two brutal doosras, no blame attached to him.

Full credit to Pakistan, we haven't been battered like this in years!

The word for Pakistan before this game would be professional. Now I'd say perfection.

I think he's earned his pay in this match already!

Strauss looks finished to me - it's a long time since he got a test fifty even....
yeah should be out now, particularly with Cook actually looking a decent captain in limited overs, and firmly a world class test player now. Seems the perfect time for Cook to take up captaincy. Reckon maybe the end of this subcontinental tour perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back