Pakistan v England | 1st Test : Day 3 | DSC | 19/01/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aquib should work on the bowlers, how they use the new ball, its crucial to strike with it.

if cheema could bring it in to the lefty (normal conventional outswing) he would be absolutely lethal

Gul crap as a bowler
Pathetic as a fielder
Diabolical as a batsman

Wth is he doing in a test team?

he has to give it out come on third umpire

Ok that certainly makes me feel better about that Ajmal decision

Based on what happened with Ajmal, that MUST be given out. Stick with the umpire's original decision.

well the Ajmal wicket doesnt hurt as much any more.

atleast Tv umpire keeping it consistent :)

Im not watching this game, but i had the feeling that he was going to be given not out, there is something fishy going on with these umpires and all!

WOOOO, now pommies will whine about this udrs decision when we had 3 marginal calls go against us!

1-1. We lose Strauss to something that didn't seem out. Precedent has been followed, hope you lot stop whinging.

Time for a victory song
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gkfVdrtLcRs?version=3&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gkfVdrtLcRs?version=3&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I have to say though as a neutral I don't think that should have been given. The noise wasn't that convincing that it was bat on ball and there was absolutely nothing on hotspot.

This is wrong What is the point of DRS. I know there was sound there but still no hot spot, DRS is not really working out great...

hopefully will do 2 things

stop pak fans whining about DRS
stop pak fans whining about Gully

debatable decision again drs not being used properly the umpires are losing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back