Pakistan v England | 1st Test : Day 3 | DSC | 19/01/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
no hotspot for Ajmal decision stands,hotspot there for Strauss but showing nothing,decision stands,I thought hotspot was the conclusive evidence they were looking for in Ajmal decision:13:

1-1. We lose Strauss to something that didn't seem out. Precedent has been followed, hope you lot stop whinging.

Stop whinging please , the fact is ajmal was not out and strauss out. Can't you hear the nick.

I think it hit his trousers but atm i don't care. Cheema out of the attack hafeez in.

Umpiring very strange. Wouldn't have given that, benefit would have gone to the batsman.

ajmal got this wicket for gul if he was given out no way Strauss would be given out

No complaints from me for UDRS, i think both decisions were 3rd ump's fault. UDRS did its job, the final call is ump's

Time for a victory song
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gkfVdrtLcRs?version=3&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gkfVdrtLcRs?version=3&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

ahahahhaha this is awesome :yk

:ajmal was NOT out

Strauss was OUT...
yeah that is the difference. Strauss shouldn't have been given out but still was probably out. Ajmal wasn't out and was given out.

Still Strauss is a more valuable wicket so Pak fans are happy :D

what probably happened was this.

he nicked it hence the sound. you couldn't see it on hotspot is because it was literally the edge of the bat only and he turned the bat after the shot so you couldn't even see the edge of the bat.

That wasn't out.

Lucky for us Bowden is having an awful day and HotSpot isn't working properly. Thankfully, it was our tailender, not our opener and captain :D

Third umpire has lost his mind, it seems. On both occasions, it should have been not out.

At the end of the day, both calls were doubtful, and both batsmen didn't get benefit of the doubt.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but i am ok with it, at least the TV Umpire is consistent.

That wasn't out.

Lucky for us Bowden is having an awful day and HotSpot isn't working properly. Thankfully, it was our tailender, not our opener and captain :D
To be fair Strauss isn't much these days. He'll probably call it a day soon I think. He's being carried by a team who are doing very well. And Cook's more or less ready for captaincy too.

I bet English media is gonna make a much bigger deal out of Strauss's wicket.

Poor first over by Hafeez's standard against a lefty. He should bowl his signature ball, not yorkers. The ball is drifting nicely for him.

that may be off the trousers on replay it was closer to thigh than bat

ball hitting trousers don't make that kind of (woody) sound....PHYSICS 101..

or u need to take soundology 101.

or maybe buy these kool Logitech speakers i have

:zaka

ball hitting trousers don't make that kind of (woody) sound....PHYSICS 101..

or u need to take soundology 101.

or maybe buy these kool Logitech speakers i have

:zaka

lol, by the way, if we are gonna go just by the sound, the ball could have brushed off the thigh pad.

survived there. Trott is trolling us here.
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gkfVdrtLcRs?version=3&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gkfVdrtLcRs?version=3&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

It was a white spot on the ball after it passed the bat. But no one is mentioning that!

ah trott-Cook the ultimate borefest. Trott even looks boring hitting boundaries.

Gul so flipping inconsistent really frustrating this guy cant pitch the ball in the same area if you put a gun to his head.

England must be looking around for clouds-rains. Oh wait, they are in UAE. My bad.

On a serious note, England needs to bat long here. As I type this, Vaughn the troll tweets:-

"That is madness... Hot spot showed nothing on the bat but a White mark on the pocket.. If we are not getting those decisions right...!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back