Pakistan v England: 5th ODI at Edgbaston (Pak Innings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't give up, Asif can destroy England easily, and Rao Iftikhar may get a good day. If Rana Naved doesn't leak runs, we'll be alright!

And If it rains cats and Dogs and there is a big power break down and England batsmen refuse to play and thus forfeiture of the match aNd and and

zeenix said:
And If it rains cats and Dogs and there is a big power break down and England batsmen refuse to play and thus forfeiture of the match aNd and and
And the Umpires accuse England of grass tampering

zMario said:
Don't give up, Asif can destroy England easily, and Rao Iftikhar may get a good day. If Rana Naved doesn't leak runs, we'll be alright!

What we gonna do about the fielding even if our bowlers do well??

Pakistan need to some how get up to 220-30 here.

We cant depend on razzaq saving us again!

Amjid Javed said:
Pakistan need to some how get up to 220-30 here.

We cant depend on razzaq saving us again!

That won't be enough my friend. 260 is a must

The way things are going i don't see pakistan doing well today unless they really bat to a plan and with motivation.

you gotta love how there is no mention of Pakistan....in a game involving them....so typical.

Bilsher007 said:
The way things are going i don't see pakistan doing well today unless they really bat to a plan and with motivation.

Or maybe another Razzaq massacre?

kablooee87 said:
you gotta love how there is no mention of Pakistan....in a game involving them....so typical.
:))) :))) :)))

Who cares about the ashes?

Holding and Ramiz don't!

Yousuf preparing himself for another classic 25 off 80 ball inings ..looking all at sea ..just a matter of time

Today we will verify the judgement of the armchair critics

Rana to open the bowling. lets get in all who wanted that and see if it really works. who said they wanted him opening the bowling?

England have maintained a fantastic pressure... Younis feeling the heat now..

64 for 3 from 18.5 overs.

Need a big partnership from YK and MY

I predicted this yesterday in AJs thread. We had to assume we would lose the toss after winning 4 in a row and early start at headingly we would be under the cosh. When will the selectors ever learn. Farhat is useless. Always has been. And why is Afridi sent up at 3 when the ball is moving all over the place. He's been an asset down the order in one day cricket but that signals even the management are worried. We have embarrassed ourselves against an 8th ranked england team. I hope we can recover and take the match and series otherwise we have big big problems!

Nasser Hussain: Pakistan havent won a single game batting first

Is that true? he just said it

If Pakistan get to 150 by the 40th over with Razzaq Kamran and Rana to come, then we can still pose something defendable, if not a good score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back