Pakistan v New Zealand | 1st Test - Day 3 | Dunedin | 26/11/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

On_the_up

ODI Debutant
Runs
Less than 2 hours to go till the start of the days play, which should be slightly early due to time lost in the match so far.

Great chance for Fawad Alam and Umar Akmal to cement their place in this series. Insha allah they will do well.

Forecast is for a windy but predominantly dry day.

Showers are predicted to disrupt days 4 and 5 so a decent showing in their first inns (i.e score of 300+) should secure a draw.

^ Yes the batsman need to apply themselves and secure a draw here. I am expecting a good score from Khurram as well. He needs to come good now and ensure a permanent spot as an opener in the team.

Apnacricket said:
farhat should play good.
THat is your wish, far from reality. Maximum 20 balls and he is gone. I guess he could still make 50 if he thinks he is playing T20.

Match will start 30 mins early...I think we'll have them out for at least 430. Hopefully one of the openers will score big to set it up for the rest.

I'd like to see Pak get to finish atleast first innings...let's hope rain doesn't interfere..

if i was vettori. i would declare the inning. intsted of weasting time with tails.

Pakistan need to get their act in order today - about 2 days of cricket left ( rain forecast on Friday) - just survive these days and live to fight in the next game.

MIG said:
Pakistan need to get their act in order today - about 2 days of cricket left ( rain forecast on Friday) - just survive these days and live to fight in the next game.

but the chance of rain is 30% bro..according to weather.com

Good morning and welcome to the third day's coverage. We'll let you know in a minute if the conditions are good enough to play

The series should have been played in the UAE. Crappy NZ weather.

Taking the covers off now. The sky is good blue with few clouds and sun shining.

The wind's in full force but the good news is the clouds have cleared and the sun's out. Looks like we will start very soon. They're lifting the covers.

N.Z. are not going to win this test match.

Way too defensive attitude. What are they going to get from these tailenders?

0.3 Asif bowls a low full toss, driven by Bond for 4 over extra cover. Poor ball by Asif.

Bond and O'Brien are really gonna have a go here to get a quick 30-40 runs!

InshahAllah Asif and Aamer can quickly wrap this up without leaking too many!

Does anyone else watch it on mute so they don't have to listen to NZ commentary?

What the hell are these 2 doing? There bowling like how Indian bowlers would bowl!

Fricken Gul, hope he gets hit for six sixes..

Good short bowl by Asif! And well played by the batsmen!

NZL 419/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back