Pakistan v New Zealand | 4th ODI | December 17, 2014 | Abu Dhabi | New Zealand Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 1000 International appearances between Waqar, Moin and Mushy. How they still think Sohail Tanvir can afford a place in the ODI squad let alone XI is beyond me. Its unfortunate the average enthusiast has more faith in our domestic ranks than our chief selector

Over 1000 International appearances between Waqar, Moin and Mushy. How they still think Sohail Tanvir can afford a place in the ODI squad let alone XI is beyond me. Its unfortunate the average enthusiast has more faith in our domestic ranks than our chief selector

1000 appearance does not make any difference if you do not have brain.

Looks like we will be chasing 300+ here! which with our record means we will probably lose.

What the hell was that? Afridi practically ignored the ball and let it go for four runs, absolutely pathetic.

Rameez should be hosting National Geographic specials :))

His commentary very off the wall today.

As for Pakistan a couple of quick wickets needed here. NZ well on course for a 280-300 total.

Taylor Ct behind - Irfan
v5d2rm.gif

The more I see of Tanvir. The more I question the intellectual ability of our team management.

Rameez should be hosting National Geographic specials :))

His commentary very off the wall today.

As for Pakistan a couple of quick wickets needed here. NZ well on course for a 280-300 total.

He should be better off a Table Gambling Commentator (TGC) as he advocated to legalise betting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back