Pakistan v Sri Lanka | Asia Cup 2016 | 4th March, 2016 | Dhaka | Sri Lanka Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

#GreenRoars

T20I Star
Runs
Pakistan Team
Sharjeel Khan, Mohammad Hafeez, Iftikhar Ahmed, Sarfraz Ahmed†, Umar Akmal, Shoaib Malik, Shahid Afridi*, Mohammad Amir, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Irfan, Mohammad Nawaz (3)

Sri Lanka Team
LD Chandimal*, TM Dilshan, DSNFG Jayasuriya, N Dickwella†, CK Kapugedera, TAM Siriwardana, MD Shanaka, NLTC Perera, KMDN Kulasekara, HMRKB Herath, PVD Chameera

Last edited:
Anwar Ali shouldn't be even allowed to carry drinks, Pakistan should play fearless cricket and go allout today

Anwar Ali shouldn't be even allowed to carry drinks, Pakistan should play fearless cricket and go allout today

If they play "fearless cricket" something which the chairman/coaches have said they always try and do against India, then they will be all out for 20

I hope they change around the batting order today.

Forget this Match...Rooting for Bangladesh for the Final. Come on Tigers make History on Sunday....👏👏👏

Amir, Riaz, Sami, Imad and Nawaz should be the bowling attack. Iftiqar should be played too and if Khurrum has been a good boy, he can be given one final opportunity to prove that he isn't the most awful Pakistani batsman of the last five years.

People still want Sami to play for Pakistan after that disastrous over....he should be banned from intl cricket forever. He is only good enough for club cricket. Give others a chance. Build for the future.

Not everyone can be a Nehra ok! :D

Does Pakistan have any good batsmen on the bench who can be tried today? The bench strength looks poor to be honest.

Pakistan win toss and fielding first. Damn, Sri Lanka's team is weak, if only we had beat Bangladesh on Wednesday cos surely we are winning this

so Nawaz, Iftikhar Ahmed in along with Riaz. Will be awks if Ifti does well

Why are the selectors ignoring Imad Wasim? He had a horrid PSL but he has the potential to be a good all rounder. Afridi is blocking that spot I guess.

I hope sharjeel makes a odd 70 even if its for a losing cause like what ahmad did. That way he will become undroppable

How on earth Hafeez still in the playing 11? If he has any pride or moral he should withdraw himself from the squad.

Today hafeez will score 40 runs and become untouchable for world cup

It's a great aggressive strategy for Pakistan - worthy of Waquar & Afridi's class - Rest Sami & play Aamir so that he is match fit for WC. Now, I am expecting Iftekhar to bat at 4 & Umar at 7.

How on earth Hafeez still in the playing 11? If he has any pride or moral he should withdraw himself from the squad.

That story won't be sold much in media, neither it's healthy for his course - what if Umar bats at 3 & makes a 65?

That story won't be sold much in media, neither it's healthy for his course - what if Umar bats at 3 & makes a 65?

Exactly, we are surrounding by so many fake people whose honesty are just for show

Amir, Riaz, Sami, Imad and Nawaz should be the bowling attack. Iftiqar should be played too and if Khurrum has been a good boy, he can be given one final opportunity to prove that he isn't the most awful Pakistani batsman of the last five years.

Would have liked Irfan to rest but otherwise, happy with the team today. Now please let Umar bat at #3. :facepalm:

Iftikhar Ahmed :))

These guys just never learn. Let's see if this hack can actually hit the ball from the middle of the bat for once. Even a struggling Imad Wasim, who was supposedly our new golden boy all-rounder just a few weeks ago, would've been a better option.

did anybody else get goose pimples when afridi said 'come on pakistan'?

It's a Friday evening & we have 90% empty stand in a match involving Pakistan at Mirpur - if it doesn't ring the bell at PCB, it won't ever.

Ufff, good over but that was a classy shot by Chandimal. Amir should be given three overs upfront.

It's a Friday evening & we have 90% empty stand in a match involving Pakistan at Mirpur - if it doesn't ring the bell at PCB, it won't ever.

Audience have been rested for Sunday's match.

Irfan's control is disappointing, why he does not bowl full ?[emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

need a good performance from lala to smash lanka today. 2 years of losses might force some changes to the domestic structure

What can Pakistan realistically chase here? I'm thinking 130-140 would be a good total for Sri Lanka and anything higher would all but guarantee victory.

Well, if we are already out. Than what's the point of watching this game. Might as well study.

Interesting how Sami's been made the scapegoat and dropped for this match for that 1 bad over whereas the batsmen who have continuously under performed continue to hold their place in the team.

Watching cricket after long time. Don't recognise a lot of players now.

Some of the new Pakistani players are overweight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irfan is becoming such a poor new ball bowler - statistically, he 'll look economical, but on this type of wicket, you should look for wickets with new ball. He is bowling short & rubbish, wasting the new ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back