Pakistan vs England ~ First Test ~ Lords ~ Day One [Update Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a meeting, just come out - have we won yet ?

I think he nicked it

Oh well, never mind, very sorry, ah dang :D

zMario said:
Racist umpires...

Like when KP was given wrongly out and there were suspicions of a nick on the lbw of Strauss, very racist against Asians. Bomb the ICC.

There was a chance for Kaneria to get a wicket before giving 100 runs.

Looked out live to me.

They've seemingly got all the close decisions right only to drop a couple of clangers.

One question. is there any pakistani commentater in sky Team?

As they say back home - "cheating ka badla zaroor millay ga... haanjee!"

slightly in englands favour now...pakistan need atleast 2 wikts before score reaches 250!

Oxy™ said:
None on the radio - but I prefer NOT to have any.

Ramiz did a stint in morning session, I like to have a non-Eng commentator myself, one from the country of the opposing team; it gives more variety and interest.

Lol at the Monty esque moment!

Nauman can you describe the event in more detail pls ?

MIG said:
Nauman can you describe the event in more detail pls ?
Flighted ball just outside offstump Cook plays it straight to Kaneria and he makes a hash of it.

Danish Kaneria to Cook, no run, oooh! What a beauty! A corker, jaffer and all that jazz; the googly, turns a mile and takes Cook’s outside edge through to Akmal. Thin edge, but Bucknor turns it down! Well well well.
Bucknor should retire he is too old now to see & or hear the edge

Whippy squash said:
I like to have a non-Eng commentator myself and one from the country of the opposing team, it gives more variation.
I dont think they add value, unless they go for a quality 'no-name' journalist who knows his stuff - but alas, they go for the 'ex-pro' who cant put 2 words together...

plain and simple...danny dopped the dolliest of dolly caught and ball chances

Hey, don't blame Jonty... :)

I think with all these dropped chances, the law of averages need to kick in soon (can't drop them all)

ridiculous fiuelding by the paks...first farhat...who absolutely made a hash of it at secdon slip to let off cook before he was off the mark and now danny dropping a sitter...

we could be looking at a massive total against us unless we get two quick wickets before the end..!!...damn bowling!..and once again sami does nuthin..

Cook hasnt been at his best but all you can do is make the most of these opportunities. In a few days, people will remember how many runs you scored, not how you scored them.

4 more byes. Disapointing amount of extras from Pak tday.

also, why the hell is danny continuously bowling round the wicket to collingwood???? such negative bowling...

inzibhai said:
so who is a better fielder ?danny or monty/

Monty's fielding was pretty good in India apart from the infamous Dhoni incident in Mumbai, but he made up for it a few balls later anyway. Monty is better coz I cant remember Kaneria ever having a decent fielding series.

The amount of extras is a joke. Completely the opposite of how diciplined our bowling was in SL.

appropriate that you're poor fielding is costing you dearly.

pak team really need to pay attention to their fielding for once. they have never taken it seriosly.

Well Danny did say he "can cause problems"...

On another note, I wanna defend Sami - he's being harshly treated - all the bowlers have been poor....

inzidabest said:
I am a better fielder
I dont know about your fielding but i can say surely that u r a better bowler than Muhammad Sami
EVERY MAN ON THE EARTH IS BETTER BOWLER THAN MUHAMMAD SAMI :13:

dude wats going on here...afridi has only bowled one over......
kaneria has awful luck...
sami and gul are so inconsistent and medicore that even the lazy razzaq looks like the best bowler...
and afridi cant get his hands on the ball

The point about Jonty Rhodes was interesting, maybe he was a mole hired by the ECB?

4 runs to Cook! This is ace, good run rate and nice batting. Our batting has been very good tday you have to say, regardless of umpriing and fielding.

I'm really upset, I'm turning the TV off, and throwing it at my neighbors house, then running away.

Then I won't have to watch this horrible match :D

Blofeld just mentioned 'Yousuf Mohammed's' fielding again, hopefully he reads the teamsheets before Pak bat because if MoYo plays a long innings it is going to get embarassing.

Tell you what , it is indeed poor cricket from Pakistn, they might win later, but this is poor cricket. Suddenly no 2 spot is not justified

inzidabest said:
Tell you what , it is indeed poor cricket from Pakistn, they might win later, but this is poor cricket. Suddenly no 2 spot is not justified
Lets make it a 5 hour test match instead of 5 days then shall we?

Whippy squash said:
Blofeld just mentioned 'Yousuf Mohammed's' fielding again, hopefully he reads the teamsheets before Pak bat because if MoYo plays a long innings it is going to get embarassing.

haha not again!

I heard that Inzimam answering to geo that rao is coming to england tour ,so YEAH YEAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
OUR MATCH DESTROYER is coming to destroy the chances of losing 2-0 in to 4-0
hurray

hurray

hayyay

Something tells me that the only hope for a result in this test looks like the inherent "Sudden Collapsability" of both the teams involved. What do you say?

muhammad saad said:
Seriously guys Pakistan now days having a worst attack in last 35 years
*cant find the right response for that quote*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back