Pakistan vs South Africa | 2nd Test | Lahore | 8/10/07 | Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monsee said:
I am a bit disappointed with Malik because of the way he has used his bowling resources...to continue bowling with same bowlers and not trying to mix up his bowling options is the sign of a poor kuptaan...

I am referring to the fact that he did not bring Rehman till close to tea and took him off after just 2 overs

This is his 2nd test as a skipper and he can be given some leeway in that regards but soon experts will start criticizing him openly in the media...he better start taking some Kuptaancy lessons rather then the English ones :p
:D ...He will get there Monsee but you do have a valid point about the A Rehman issue.

PlanetPakistan said:
:D ...He will get there Monsee but you do have a valid point about the A Rehman issue.

Shahbaashi humarey khilariyon ko, acha din tha.

ps PP aap apna inbox zurra hulka kur sukthein hain? :)

filosofee said:
Shahbaashi humarey khilariyon ko, acha din tha.

ps PP aap apna inbox zurra hulka kur sukthein hain? :)
:D Thanks for the reminder, i have been planning to do it for months.

W63L35 said:
I let you two...fight it out!! :p

...but I an talking about the bounce that spinners normally get from bowler's rough.....which is a little early for that. But is pitch taking enough turn for 1st day ...so that by 4/5th day, it will be a big turner...and batting will be difficult vs spinners.
In Lahore not that many balls from pacers that took 1-2 bounces before reaching the keeper. G Smith got bowled by big turn that came from around the bowler foot mark. :117:

For Paksitan the good thing is that they don't have lefties so it will be hard for Harris to exploit the rough if the batsmen play sensibly and just cover the wicket and use the pads

W63L35 said:
I let you two...fight it out!! :p

...but I an talking about the bounce that spinners normally get from bowler's rough.....which is a little early for that. But is pitch taking enough turn for 1st day ...so that by 4/5th day, it will be a big turner...and batting will be difficult vs spinners.

:)) Waqarism alert!

W63L35 said:
:20:
You have to explain the joke! :)

ahhh nothing yaar

just the way it came out when i read it

'But is pitch taking enough turn for 1st day'

sort of thing Waqar would say, except he would add an 'of' between enough and turn.

PlanetPakistan said:
Any suggestion that can improve Pakpassion is a zarrori baat...W63 sahib aup semagtay kyoon niehie hain.

ooops, yes thats true!

...hope, suggestion wasn't to ban me.......for the sake of improvement! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back