Pakistan Vs West Indies,Test 1, Day 4 Thread [29/5/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT A IDIOT! The umpire wasnt givign it and he walked!

There are way to may overs to survive defending, not even a draw is in the picture anymore.

Lets hope Afridi can make a 100 for his confidence.

No usman, asim ruined it we needed to bat this day out and see whar we scored at the end of the day but nouw i feel its over and out !

Minimum overs
remaining today: 82.4

If only this was day 5!

33.6 Collymore to Afridi, no run, outside off Afridi looks to clobber it over the covers, cant connect

easy tiger

The_Cricket_Devil said:
if windies arent able to get us all out today i am sure we will win this (prays)

For that we have to make sure we don't loose another wicket all day, otherwise we could crumble.

The_Cricket_Devil said:
razzler edges oit between keeper and slip lcuky man this isnt wat we need

we don't need luck? What you going on about?

we need loads of luck!

174/5

Afridi not out 70
Razzaq not out 4

--------------

398 runs to win

Going at a rate of 4.97 per over which means it would take us 80 overs.

lets try to lose under 300, or this lost is worse than the one to aus in the first test.

Pray to God that Afridi is there with Razaq at the end of the day.

35.2 Collymore to Shahid Afridi, SIX, short ball and its played nicely
over the long-on for six

60 more them we are home

afridi set to get his century...I think he deserves it for all the passion he has shown

Toyn Cosier: "IF he bats for these 3 hours, Pakistan could get this 573" that would be funny!

Tony Cozier is trying to jinx him. He should keep his mouth shut.

soon the target will look like an ODI score..Afridi should think of it as if he is set to get his ODI double ton..thats the way to make a pathan like Afridi listen, give him incentives !! :)) :)) :))

187/5

Afridi not out 83
Razzaq not out 4

I think if we finish at close having lost no more than ONE more wicket, we have a good chance of winning this match.

In reality the windian attack is toothless, Afridi needs to exploit that, mentally and physically :))

ALl our batsmen should have, they just threw it away.

i believe that only afridi is our key to victory
so the moment he falls pakistans hopes for victory will be against minus 0(!)

192/5

Afridi not out 84
Razzaq not out 8

If I were in their position, I would listen to really patriotic music like jyay ny aaroh or yeh maza zindagi ka by junoon to get the blood flowing and the hope/will rising.

Rzzaq needs to play a Mohali type innings. He better not try to copy Afridi.

Some poor captaincy from Chanderpaul, onyl reason he is goign to twin this is because of our poor batting perofmance in the first innings.

razzaq into double digits, he really should play well because the windians only have his favourites, medium pacers!!!!

there are NO spinners and NO quickies, Fido is off

or get hanif on the phone

liek hanif saya ah kardar goes to me u r pakistan only hope

Afridi you are pak only hope

37.6 Collymore to Shahid Afridi, no run, defends

shabash

the funny thing is only 12 overs of the dya have been bowled

196/5

Afridi not out 85
Razzaq not out 11

376 runs to win. Going at 5 an over would take us 75 overs.

tahaqureshi said:
razzaq into double digits, he really should play well because the windians only have his favourites, medium pacers!!!!

there are NO spinners and NO quickies, Fido is off

This pitch has alot of invariable bounce and Gayle is getting some real kick out of it, which is threatening, that is how Asim Kamal got out.

Afridi shouldn't get complacent after his century (May Allah give it to him)...he needs to aim to break his highest score - 141

I am really proud of Pakistan that they went into this match with a fighting spirit although they know the task of them is too big.

Tariq Jamshed said:
razzaq will get out to gayle. he is that poor

He didn't seem to have any problems against Kumble and Chuckbajan in Mohali though, did he?

Afridi is taking singles off Collymore at will..razzaq seems to be struggling..

if he cant get his rythm, he should simply block and play second fiddle to Afridi

if we get past 400 with these inshallah

that cause the windies to self destruct

197/5

Afridi not out 86
Razzaq not out 11

honestly if pak waant to win

afridi needs to double his best score

and razzaq needs 100

and then akmal needs 85 +

Gayle to Abdul Razzaq
tossed up, on middle stump, tried to play a big shot down the grond, inside edge to leg side

IDIOT!!!!!!!

3 short of 100, lets see if he can get it

Razzaq shouldn't do anything dumb here

and Afridi SHOULDN'T defend after his century!!!!!!

If he gets his hundred of 74 balls he will match Pakistan fastest ever test hundred!

41.3 Powell to Abdul Razzaq, no run, outside off stump, a play and miss

chill mr razzaq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back