PPers' Birthdays

Happy Birthday Hari! Stay away from balls today, or the beast might get jealous and come after you!

Hope you have a great birthday

Happy Birthday Mr.THE BLAZER...
I dont if you visit PP or not but my best wishes are with you and may you have many many more..:86: :116:

Salam/Hi bros..I turned 20 on Feb 18! I didn't even know this thread existed lol

Happy belated to you makaveli hope you had a good one bro

Happy birthday AJ bhai may you both have many more to come
budeh horeh ho lol :p

Happy Birthday Makaveli and AJ, hope you both had/have great days! :)

Oxy said:
Wilmslow Rd celebration??? :inti

I went out to a nice restaurant in levenshulme called Nawaab. Food is much better than Wilmslow road :)

Amjid Javed said:
I went out to a nice restaurant in levenshulme called Nawaab. Food is much better than Wilmslow road :)

Nawaab's is good BUT its still a buffet restaurant - and usually they are only good up to a point

Still cant beat Sanam's on Wilmslow Road

Geordie Ahmed said:
Nawaab's is good BUT its still a buffet restaurant - and usually they are only good up to a point

I prefer Lal Qila :p:D

Geordie Ahmed said:

Akbars in deansgate in city centre is best Indian restaurant in manchester.

Happy Birthday brother:19:. May Allah bless you with a long life:).

Paradox said:
And it looks like I'm the only one with a March 29 birthday here :D

Coincidentally the same birthday as our former Beast Nat. :afridi

Happy Birthday Paradox hope you have a great day!!! May Allah give you all the happiness in the world ameen :)

PakPassionate said:
Today is my birthday 31st march :)

Hey, today is my birthday too! :)

Happy Birthday Pakpassionate! You were born on the greatest day of the year! :))

Thanks Zechariah! And kingusama92, you're were an April Fools baby - oh how I'm glad that I was born one day before. :))

Usman said:
Thanks Zechariah! And kingusama92, you're were an April Fools baby - oh how I'm glad that I was born one day before. :))

April Fools baby indeed. Oh the horror. :( :))

Usman said:

lol O dear. You got me. :))

Happy Birthday, Usama. :36: :36: :135: :135: :136:
Hope you had a good 'un!

Happy Birthday to KingUsama92

I personally feel he is one of the best posters on pp :)

Happy birthday mate, have a blast ;-)

Easily one of the best posters on PakPassion IMO, I love reading his posts. Has been here for quite a while. Happy Birthday mate!

Wow.. now this is something I didn't expect. A whole new thread based on my birthday. :) Thanks a ton everyone - especially BoomBoomCricket for the thread.

birfday.gif

kingusama92 said:
Wow.. now this is something I didn't expect. A whole new thread based on my birthday. :) Thanks a ton everyone - especially BoomBoomCricket for the thread.

birfday.gif

No problem mate :asif

Happy Birthday to the KING. May you live forever in the annals of PP.

KhushbuHussain said:
Happy Birthday KU :D
It's your 18th I believe :D
You're an adult now :O :O

I have been saying the same thing all day. "I am an adult now". :))) :)))

kingusama92 said:
I have been saying the same thing all day. "I am an adult now". :))) :)))
Hahaha :)))
Just never lose that humour element that you have, just because you're an adult now :p
Hmmm I'm eighteen soon :D Immaturity shall remain :D

Happy Birthday KU!

Many happy returns of the day :)

At your next b'day, you will be in University!!

tdigi said:
Happy Birthday to the KING. May you live forever in the annals of PP.

if you take out one of those "n"s from "annals" .. :)))

Thank you though. :)

Also, thanks Ihammad and Ahmed Zulfiqar. :)

Last edited:
Happy Birthday, yaar. Great guy, great poster. Hope you have a good 'un!

BoomBoomCricket said:
I personally feel he is one of the best posters on pp :)

Happy birthday mate, have a blast ;-)

Obviously, shares my birthday, and David Gower's Stephen Fleming's too!

Happy birth-month :)

Not really a birthday person BUT he is a very good poster - I would have said brilliant BUT he supports Man-U so that loses a few points :D

BUT happy birthday - eat plenty of cake :36: :36:

Geordie Ahmed said:
Not really a birthday person BUT he is a very good poster - I would have said brilliant BUT he supports Man-U so that loses a few points :D

BUT happy birthday - eat plenty of cake :36: :36:

:))) :))) :)))

Thanks. I shall overdose on cake today.

Who else on PP shares a 1st April birthday, apart from KingUsama92 and myself? What time were you born KU? AM or PM? I'm an AM.

Famous 1st April birthdays, apart from ex-cricketers Gower and Fleming, include Debbie Reynolds, Ali McGraw, Rachmaninoff, and Von Bismarck.

filosofee said:
Who else on PP shares a 1st April birthday, apart from KingUsama92 and myself? What time were you born KU? AM or PM? I'm an AM.

Famous 1st April birthdays, apart from ex-cricketers Gower and Fleming, include Debbie Reynolds, Ali McGraw, Rachmaninoff, and Von Bismarck.

I was born at around 7 AM.

Back