Rawalpindi Rams v Karachi Dolphins | 2nd Semi-Final | Faysal Bank Twenty20 | 15/10/20

Pretty sure the batsmen would also be finding it difficult

Did you guys see that? That was not a mosquito!

Exactly!!

Did you guys not see the size of those bugs they just showed on Geo?

It would be nice if posters can put these childish rivalries aside for a second and look at the big picture. Imagine if we had an international team playing out there...how embarassing would that have been for us?

Would you be kind enough to inform us how it would benefiting the Dolphins if they walk off after each boundary?
Your logic makes no sense.

If they refuse to come out then the match would be awarded to the Rams.

Your blind hatred is leading to nothing.

Things are heating up here :inzi

Maybe a rivalry is born

The Dolphin's lungs are not strong enough to sustain them on land. I think the Rams have gone for a 10k run during this break. Fearless.

Geo just showed one of the bugs in question...to be fair and putting all biased-ness aside for a second guys those are some big bugs and can cause huge problems for teams!

We want international cricket back in Pakistan...this sort of thing would pose a problem and severe embarassment...

Even bigger than those creatures in the match between India and Australia at Banglore?

dude r u kidding me??? lol

rawalpindi would have done the samething

its unfair to the fielding side when they are not bowling in good conditions

Rawalpindi would have stayed put for the crowd who are starved of international cricket.

They would have taken it like men and absolute warriors. That's the difference between the teams I guess.

Exactly!!

It would be nice if posters can put these childish rivalries aside for a second and look at the big picture. Imagine if we had an international team playing out there...how embarassing would that have been for us?

Most posters are being sarcastic hasan. :nehra

Exactly!!

more excuses from karachi darpoks :aamir

Someone post a pic of said giant creatures

This is happening form day one of the competition, PCB is so damns stupid to find solution for this problem. there are so many products these days you can use to get rid of bugs. Hire a proper company to do insect control.

These bugs must be the result of all the Shaadis that have been going on at the stadium with food thown over the ground :asif

Anyone with suggestions to get rid of the bugs? Sprays are only a temporary solution.

Someone post a pic of said giant creatures

1008615487_f108d84cda.jpg

Here you go

Exactly!!

Yeah right. Listen to the wise head and think about the big picture. Look who is talking.

Didn't we see a firefly attack in a stadium during last T20 WC? Where was it again?

Chillax people.. :)))

All the comments I'm making are in jest. We all know the situation and we all know it's right that they've gone off. This isn't an international game so no point getting stressed, just keeping the banter going while we wait.

Can't believe people are quoting me and giving lectures. :))

Exactly!!

This happened when England toured in 2000. Apart from one or two stoppages the game went on so fair play to them. Remember Flintoff talking about swallowing 10 or so during the course of the evening!

Rawalpindi would have stayed put for the crowd who are starved of international cricket.

They would have taken it like men and absolute warriors. That's the difference between the teams I guess.

Yeah sure,SURE.
So staying for the fans who are "Starved of international cricket" is more important than the players who are playing around dangerous bugs.

Its easy for you to sit behind a screen and type all that but go out there and try to play.

If they spray too much insecticide they may hurt the Karachi Cockroaches aka Dolphins Mwahahahaha

All the comments I'm making are in jest. We all know the situation and we all know it's right that they've gone off. This isn't an international game so no point getting stressed, just keeping the banter going while we wait.

I Know man,its pretty obvious your just joking,

Its just a Fun Cricket You Know

:yk

Afridi's real ploy is to go off so his Head and Shoulders ad can be played on loop. He probably gets paid everytime they show it. Disgusting how he's putting himself ahead of his team! :afridi

This happened when England toured in 2000. Apart from one or two stoppages the game went on so fair play to them. Remember Flintoff talking about swallowing 10 or so during the course of the evening!

I hear they are full of protein.

+1 Just messing around boys and girls!

All the comments are made in jest.

Please don't be offended by the posts.

Indeed its all about enjoying domestic cricket.

Afridi's real ploy is to go off so his Head and Shoulders ad can be played on loop. He probably gets paid everytime they show it. Disgusting how he's putting himself ahead of his team! :afridi

You guys are just jealous of his hair.

Now Pcb should at least change the time of final match to 3:00 pm so that final is not affected by these misquitos

Would suit me greatly if game was postponed. 2am here.

Ha ha ha

I wouldnt have been stressed if there were hate comments during an international game.International rivalries are okay but when it comes to hatred between Pakistanis,its sad.

I mean teasing and arguing is fine since its fun but going deep into it and comparing about which team thinks more for the fans and talking trash about Karachiites is not.

I wouldnt have been stressed if there were hate comments during an international game.International rivalries are okay but when it comes to hatred between Pakistanis,its sad.

I mean teasing and arguing is fine since its fun but going deep into it and comparing about which team thinks more for the fans and talking trash about Karachiites is not.

Eh? Time of the month? :fawad

Chill. We are all just having fun.

:))) :))) :)))

Anyway,
Players back out.

Come on you RAMS!

Back