Stallions (336/5) secure a comfortable victory over the Lions (203 all out) by 133 runs in the Champions One Day Cup 2024

BouncerGuy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
Lions will face off against Stallions in the highly anticipated second match of the Pakistan Champions One Day Cup. The game is scheduled to take place today, September 13, at the famous Iqbal Stadium, located in Faisalabad.

The Lions will be captained by the talented Shaheen Shah Afridi, while the Stallions will be led by the seasoned cricketer Mohammad Haris. Both leaders will aim to guide their teams to victory and make a strong statement in this tournament.

syrwYJD.png

Squads:

STALLIONS:
Mohammad Haris (captain), Abrar Ahmed, Adil Amin, Babar Azam, Haris Rauf, Hussain Talat, Jahandad Khan, Mehran Mumtaz, Mohammad Ali, Mohammad Amir Khan, Saad Khan, Shan Masood, Tayyab Tahir, Ubaid Shah, Yasir Khan and Zaman Khan

LIONS: Shaheen Shah Afridi (captain), Aamer Yamin, Aamir Jamal, Abdullah Shafique, Ahmed Daniyal, Faisal Akram, Imam-ul-Haq, Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Asghar, Mohammad Taha, Muhammad Irfan Khan, Omair Bin Yousuf, Rohail Nazir, Sajjad Ali Hashmi, Sharoon Siraj and Sirajuddin

Lions will face off against Stallions in the highly anticipated second match of the Pakistan Champions One Day Cup. The game is scheduled to take place today, September 13, at the famous Iqbal Stadium, located in Faisalabad.

The Lions will be captained by the talented Shaheen Shah Afridi, while the Stallions will be led by the seasoned cricketer Mohammad Haris. Both leaders will aim to guide their teams to victory and make a strong statement in this tournament.

syrwYJD.png

Squads:

STALLIONS:
Mohammad Haris (captain), Abrar Ahmed, Adil Amin, Babar Azam, Haris Rauf, Hussain Talat, Jahandad Khan, Mehran Mumtaz, Mohammad Ali, Mohammad Amir Khan, Saad Khan, Shan Masood, Tayyab Tahir, Ubaid Shah, Yasir Khan and Zaman Khan

LIONS: Shaheen Shah Afridi (captain), Aamer Yamin, Aamir Jamal, Abdullah Shafique, Ahmed Daniyal, Faisal Akram, Imam-ul-Haq, Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Asghar, Mohammad Taha, Muhammad Irfan Khan, Omair Bin Yousuf, Rohail Nazir, Sajjad Ali Hashmi, Sharoon Siraj and Sirajuddin
The Lions team looks like a 1990 test era minnow team? Like what will the combinations even be?

1) Imam ul Haq
2) Abdullah shafiq
3) Omair bin Yousaf

^^ That's one heck of an outdated top order

If babar fail to score in this tournament, he will be dropped from england test series and will rightly so.

I am hoping that international failures badly fail in the tournament.

Time for new guns who sweat in domestic cricket to perform and shine.

The Lions team looks like a 1990 test era minnow team? Like what will the combinations even be?

1) Imam ul Haq
2) Abdullah shafiq
3) Omair bin Yousaf

^^ That's one heck of an outdated top order
Yes clearly the new updated order of Saim and Fakhar set the world on fire yesterday

And also gutted to see the likes of chacha still playing! Same style of play where he relies on full deliveries to go big abd also does not even attempt catches that go towards the second slip whole fielding at first slip

The fact is we dont have any batters coming through yesterday i was impressed with Samad but his FC figures looked average. We saw rafay and Usman Khan in PSL but just flash in pans as we saw in international you need something else.

Hoping that Aamer Jamal bats at no. 7 or above. If you don't give batting opportunity to your next supposed premier international all rounder. Then he won't get developed.

Some big names on both sides. Should be a firecracker of a match.

I think Abdullah will score big. We need him back in form.

Shoaib Malik used to lead Sialkot Stallions so he was chosen as mentor of team names Stallions. Similar thing happened with Misbah.

Toss Update:

Stallions won the toss and elected to bat first against Lions

17wd8Yl.png

ppaIzPN.png

Toss Update:

Stallions won the toss and elected to bat first against Lions

17wd8Yl.png

ppaIzPN.png
Shan Masood opening? Haha, just for this I hope Shaheen's team wins.

I still love haris though, but I think qith Abdul Samad now in the picture samad shpuld be forwarded

Would like to see how this guy, Yasir Khan plays. He s a good player as well.

Would like to see how this guy, Yasir Khan plays. He s a good player as well.
Champion champion live like a champion, gotta go ahead like a Galloway stallion, Up and about no hip or trying, all I wanna see is Shan masood crying 🫠

Shaheen hasn't even played List A for 8 years and people are wondering why he's so crap and can't bowl 10 overs. See this is what's wrong with pak cricket

Shaheen hasn't even played List A for 8 years and people are wondering why he's so crap and can't bowl 10 overs. See this is what's wrong with pak cricket
3 wides and a full pitch delivery heading for a 4, beautiful start by shaheen

What is Aamer Yamin doing here? He was bowling in the retirement league?

Stallions openers once upon a time: Nazir and Hafeez

Now they have Yasir Khan and Shan Masood

What a massive fall!

Shan feeling for the ball

How is he better than Sharjeel?

Yamin getting beautiful outswing shape

Should come around to the left hander

Cant understand the logic of moh harris batting down the order. He was an opener for T20s only. Any one can explain this nothing in the box logic?

Our priemere pacer hasn't played List A for 8 years. Yei halat hain

Is it just me felling that this Sirajuddin guy has an action similar to Wood??

Naqvi: champion’s cup will find the best talent in Pakistan…

Shan Masood 17* off 30 balls on a road

Does anyone have trademark rights to Sialkot Stallions?

They should take this Stallion’s side to court! What a massive tarnishing of the legendary brand!

To these rubbish players

Shaheen has been captaining very well. Just didn’t bowl well himself

@Major I know you are watching this

How is this Shan Masood a better white ball batter than Sharjeel?!!!

Shan played a run-a-ball type innings against Bangladesh in tests and here he is playing a proper red-ball game...LOL

What a pathetic ground!!!! Even associate teams have better ground than this. PCB doesn't invest money on good ground or pitches no wonder there is no future in Pakistan cricket anymore.

Babar babar where the shame, Babar Babar caught up in fame, no Fitness, no performance, unmarried and unloved you lie dormant, Unleash the beast within and sing for you are showing the world why you're the King.

Babar babar where the shame, Babar Babar caught up in fame, no Fitness, no performance, unmarried and unloved you lie dormant, Unleash the beast within and sing for you are showing the world why you're the King.
Unfortunately this guy's technique exposed and don't think he will ever come out of this due to his limitation and lack of talent.

This tourney will define Aamer Jamal's fate for his future in ODIs for Pakistan

You’ve got to hand it to Jamal for stupidity

He’s got Shan on locks on the 5th/6th stump line

Twice he has swayed into his pads and twice he has paid for it!

Shan and Rizwan the kings of Not being able to play anything that angles away from them

jamal is a nothing bowler I only got excited because of his batting which is hit and miss too. I mean even the English county he went to said we are sorry we dont want you thank you very much

We always find one 145k bowler in these tournaments and this time is Sirajuddin and he seems to swing the ball at 90mph which is just fantastic , had Babar in trouble who is normally very good against pace.

I wish we did have speed guns because Siraj doesnt look that fast to me defo not 145k but maybe i am wrong

I wish we did have speed guns because Siraj doesnt look that fast to me defo not 145k but maybe i am wrong
He is definitely 140k+ with the odd ball touching 145k every now and then. He looked quicker than Hasnain bowling yesterday so he can't be less than 140k.

He is definitely 140k+ with the odd ball touching 145k every now and then. He looked quicker than Hasnain bowling yesterday so he can't be less than 140k.
fair enough i hope so..can he bat too or is he a hasnain type batter. Faisal just came on good first over lets hope he continues

fair enough i hope so..can he bat too or is he a hasnain type batter. Faisal just came on good first over lets hope he continues
Don't know about his Batting but couple of years ago in the Peshawar Zalmi trials he clocked one at 88Mph as a 20 year old so it's good to see he has increased his pace a bit more.

Back