West Indies v Pakistan | 5th ODI | Guyana | 5/5/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** pitch **** batting,,,

not the way u wanna end the odi series even if you've won it,,,

who ever batted first in the westindies has lost,,,
how will the test's go same ground

another single

people is the match coming on sky sports 2 or 3?

The run rate is RIDICULOUS ! I can't believe how badly the other batsmen have played. Playing taufeeq was a mistake, asad should have played as he's a inform batsman.

Hafeez has his castle broken by a ball that kept ridiculously low. Well the last recognise batting pair of hafeez and umar broken with hafeez now OUT. With the form skipper afridi is in with the bat and salman not much of a batsman our tail starts now ! What a shame pakistan have missed a opportunity to whitewash windies 5-0 in the ODI series. Looks like a another win for windies today.

I can't believe how a third class bowler has picked up 3 wickets, sammy should not even be in the team let alone captain the windies.

On a wicket where ball has kept ridiculously low, pakistani batsmen should have showed better technique and temperament. This is where we miss a batting strategist coach.

Pakistan have been rattled by invariable bounce.

Rampaul has cut our middle order into pieces. I wonder what is a winning score on a guyana wicket where bounce is extremely invariable often keeping low and at times rising unexpectedly.

Complete disarray on 123/8.

Just checked the scorecard and it looks awful!!

Are we making Rampaul look like Mcgrath?

Why? He sucks compared to shehzad. He looked clueless and so far out of form, it wasnt even funny.

come on he is in the test team and he needed some time out!! he was given a go jst to get into form which unfortunetly he couldnt..

Last edited:
I reckon that 160 might be enough and then Pak will have to bowl their hearts out...Windies batting is not any better than Paks

Yes. That's probably the only consolation. Windies are worse when it comes to suicidal batting collapses. 160-170 could be a fighting total on this pitch.

Yes. That's probably the only consolation. Windies are worse when it comes to suicidal batting collapses. 160-170 could be a fighting total on this pitch.

hi there..any chance we can get your avatar in full size?

Thanks.

What would be a winning score on this wicket ? Pakistan must open their bowling with hafeez ajmal as we will be aiming to defend a low score and our best chances would be with spinners on this wicket.

who else is in the mood for pizza here :O

I have a feeling that we r gonna loose 2 quick wickets soon guys :(

This is a very bad pitch. Kemar Roach on this track may have killed someone.

Misses a straight one again. Tried his best.

Salman could take the PP and go for it because Junaid can't bat....like the rest of them.

I don't think we will get to 150 or beyond as we are 9 down for 128 so it looks out of question for pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back