West Indies v Pakistan | 5th ODI | Guyana | 5/5/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost every team in the world has bowlers who can bowl at 90 mph.....Besides two Bangladesh and INDIA...Rampaul bowling at an impressive pace

Ipl cheerleaders are much better

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Very rare to see our batsman smash the opposition around in the opening power play and give the team a flying start................

sometimes it makes u gain too much :akhtar

some skinny peeeps bowl fast and good :amir

Aamir is one in a billion so that point is null and void. It was his action that gave him that pace.

And no, gym wont make you grow into the hulk unless you want it too, it all depends on how much you work out/diet.

Our bowlers esp junaid khan need to gain some upper body strength if they want to get some more pace. He has a good action and even with his fragile looking frame, he can clock up 88mph...once he bulks up he can easily clock over 90 consistently.

Like, Ravi rampaul here, He doesnt have the most fluid of actions but look at his pace, faster than any pakistani on this tour (except umar gul) He is just fit and strong and thats his reason for 90+ mph overs.

just bowled 91.2mph.

Good over from Ramu, Angel looked troubled there.

Aamir is one in a billion so that point is null and void. It was his action that gave him that pace.

And no, gym wont make you grow into the hulk unless you want it too, it all depends on how much you work out/diet.

Our bowlers esp junaid khan need to gain some upper body strength if they want to get some more pace. He has a good action and even with his fragile looking frame, he can clock up 88mph...once he bulks up he can easily clock over 90 consistently.

Like, Ravi rampaul here, He doesnt have the most fluid of actions but look at his pace, faster than any pakistani on this tour (except umar gul) He is just fit and strong and thats his reason for 90+ mph overs.

just bowled 91.2mph.

Riaz was hitting around 92 mph in the world cup.....

Pakistan 36/1 After 10 Overs.

2 Off The Over !

End Off 1st Batting Powerplay.

There was this guy called Russell who performed well in the World Cup. Right Arm Fast. Anyone knows why isnt he playing?

Shezad eyeing on getting double figures

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

That was a joke. The logo looks like a marijuana leaf, hence my use of the pun (Mary Jane).

You know it's not funny if you have to explain it. :asif
:91:

I'd like to see a 'direct hundred' from Shehzad.

drop Ahmed Shehzad, he hasn't played with any intent whatsoever today, even that four he got

Almost every team in the world has bowlers who can bowl at 90 mph.....Besides two Bangladesh and INDIA...Rampaul bowling at an impressive pace

And there are only two teams in the world that cannot bat properly no matter how crappy the bowlers are - Pakistan and Bangladesh.

LOL @ umpire.

He gave the signal to start a rodeo.

Pak 36/1 after 10 overs.

Hafeez has got a start so needs to go on and get a big one again today!

Shehzads in ability to rotate the strike shinning through once again!

hafeez and shehzad should get out misbah and akmal can lead to score of 250+.................................sheslow Ahmed and hafeez can only lead team to 200-210

Who is better than Pakistani batsmen ?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBODY

mellastman.gif

my first impression of 'shezza the little angel' was that he is someone like imran nazir who likes to go after the bowling ...
i dont know what has he started eating after that NZ tour :facepalm:

Stop complaining.

Rampaul has actually bowled well and this Martin guy has bowled with immaculate line and length. Surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back