West Indies v Pakistan | 5th ODI | Guyana | 5/5/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
A-shocker again from Asoka. How does he sleep at night after giving such decisions?

Bishoo to Usman Salahuddin, OUT, Bishoo strikes in front of his home crowd! Well done solja! Usman doesn't seem too thrilled with the decision. And he has reason to feel disappointed. This is an ordinary ordinary decision. Pitched outside leg! Usman misses the sweep, is hit in front. It's common sense: if a big legbreak is hitting the stumps, it can't have pitched in line. Doesn't apply to Asoka, though - cricinfo

:)))

Barring hafeez this has been a pathetic batting display and this against a **** poor W.I side!

Come on akmal score a blistering century

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

well some pp'ers wanted misbah out quickly so we can apparently reach a high score...let's see if that happens...

Wouldnt be shocked if we dont last the 50 overs here!

I just want these two to stay there...

Forever. :hafeez

Hafeez scoring all the runs by himself.

Hafeez will probably have to break tendulkar's 200 record from here for us to even get 240.

Hammad ki baddoya tu nahi lag gai Pakistan team ko today

Wow! I left my desk for a few minutes and we're down 4 wickets already!

One more wicket and we are into tail-enders.

Well well well ... something must be wrong here surely. I call fixing ... :basit

I was wondering if we are wasting UA by bringing him way down the order?!

Umar will look to go after Bishoo so should be a good contest!

THESE BAAJAS ARE IRRITATING MAN SHUT UP SERIOUSLY AIK CHAMAAT LAGAON SAB IN SAB KOoo

what a shot and confididence from Umar akmal...

can't we clone him....

wait

huge test for umar here, massive pressure

Hafeez has to stay in on the other side, and can't afford to play himself in as the run rate's terrible already thanks the to tuk tuk of all the previous batsmen before him. Pretty much has to start aggressively from the word go, and somehow not get out.

Sammy bowling his best spell ever

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back