West Indies v Pakistan l 2nd ODI | Providence | WI Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malik who bowls a bit IF better could have been perfect.. but Hafeez is better.

even Hafeez 1 bad ball an over is not good enuff in int'l ODI level

Afridi is bowling like Kumble all in sudden. Is that because of Windies who are as bad as minnows against spin or Afridi's bowling got better. Dont know, until he plays against teams like India/SA/Eng, we will not know.

What exactly is Samuels upto - 11 runs of 51 balls? This is ridiculous. I never knew he was this bad against spin.

Seems like thinking about the new ways to get his partner run out...

<center>
s13_1th.jpg

solidddddd bowling.... need to use up Asad's overs though or he gonna get whipped at end!

lil bravo have been a victim of samuels bad calls 2 times recently...Let's see if he can get him run out once again...

Nelson and Marlon on strike. Could be a long Nelson.

Moin Khan will force Misbah to stop the Umar Akmal as WK experiment

Samuel is playing like Misbah. Atleast Misbah had an excuse that his team was 40 for 5. but Samuel has no excuse. he is plain horrible against spin. or something fishy. he is known for that kinda stuff.

Samuels going to break the record of misbah slowest fifty in previous match...

samuel is playing like misbah. Atleast misbah had an excuse that his team was 40 for 5. But samuel has no excuse. He is plain horrible against spin. Or something fishy. He is known for that kinda stuff.

are you from madras

Samuel is playing like Misbah. Atleast Misbah had an excuse that his team was 40 for 5. but Samuel has no excuse. he is plain horrible against spin. or something fishy. he is known for that kinda stuff.

he's playing Cricket bro.. i dont think anything fishy.. they just wanna WHIP us today with a big total..

TBH Samuels remained the most selfish player i have ever seen from WI he think he is a legend which hi isn't...

need to get wickets now...otherwise these WI alrounder would be dangerous for us late part of the inning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back