West Indies v Pakistan l 2nd ODI | Providence | WI Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
162109.jpg

Umar is so kool :D

Last match ke baad humari fielding ko kis ki nazar lag age bhai?

Younis khan was brillent at Slip
HAFEEZ Poor slip fielder
MiSBAH Should come at slip

what did you have? will you go for trawee or skip it for pak batting

jitnay chill log tarawe mai hotay hai utnay kai aur nahi hotay.... hey hamza i thought you were in pakistan...

:four

Oh i see...I thought you are from london or birmingham...it means ur fasting is 2 hours longer thn the others...

different timmings here i send you a link aswell click on that link you will find the timmings

I'm guessing Hafeez and Asad Ali won't bowl anymore overs, and the rest of the bowlers (Afridi, Ajmal, Wahab, Irfan) will complete their quotas. However, the way the Windies are struggling against spin, it wouldn't be such a bad idea to bowl Hafeez again!

Why hafeez is in the team when our fifth bowler afridi is there ?

Remember a few months back people were saying why afridi in team when our fifth bowler hafeez can can bowl all the 10 overs...

Another wicket for lala...So consistency is there at least with the ball...

Remember a few months back people were saying why afridi in team when our fifth bowler hafeez can can bowl all the 10 overs...

Yup this is how time changes :akhtar :afridi have totaly outclassed hafeez in all deprtments he have batted well bowled well feilded well :)

I was the one who critsized him but now i think hafeez hsould be out and one geniune batsman should come in well i know this rotation misbah policy will not be applied on :hafeez

should continue with Ajmal and Hafeez throughout seeing that WI are legendary against spin

2 wickets for 29 runs in his 10 overs including 37 dots nice figures lala getting back his form...

Yup this is how time changes :akhtar :afridi have totaly outclassed hafeez in all deprtments he have batted well bowled well feilded well :)

I was the one who critsized him but now i think hafeez hsould be out and one geniune batsman should come in well i know this rotation misbah policy will not be applied on :hafeez

Yup that should be the merit...Whoever performs should stay in the team otherwise no place for you in the team even though you are a VC or maybe future Captain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back