West Indies vs India | 2nd Test | Kingston | 30th Jul - 3rd Aug | Day 1

Yeah Umesh gas a very good outswinger and should open the bowling with shami IMO. Ishant can be hit and miss
He got some really exaggerated outswing in the last match. That said, Ishant is our most experienced bowler rn & has been in excellent form in the last 2-3 series, consistently bowling around 140 ks.

Shami bhai mostly has his radar right. He is our best bowler.

But Malcolm Yadav doesn't always get it right. But when he does, Malcolm is a good bowler.

Yes he is, hope Shami stays injury free hes a fine bowler.

Yadav is inconsistent but he's dangerous when he gets it right. Hope you persevere with him. I like him as a bowler

He got some really exaggerated outswing in the last match. That said, Ishant is our most experienced bowler rn & has been in excellent form in the last 2-3 series, consistently bowling around 140 ks.

Ishant was brilliant in SL but then he has some disciplinary issues. Hopefully he has found that aggression that he displayed against Lankans.

Ishant
Yadav
Kumar
Shami

All of them have a better bowling brain than Wahab

rssampat: "Brathwaite Chandrika Bravo Mr.Jason Holder must have read them like: Gordon Greenidge Desmond Haynes Sir Issac Alexander Vivian Richards when he made THAT choice to bat first on this track."

Cracked me up :)))

Of course, my stellar internet has now starting acting up the moment I find something useful to stream. :afaq

West indies batsmen need to get ready for some broken effing arms :clarke

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Why did they bat first on this wicket?? [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Who is Captain?? - Lamboo Ki Aqal Gatoon main hoti hai [emoji78][emoji78][emoji78]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blackwood understands a 30+ score here is extremely priceless and is just swinging for the fences. Not the worst strategy if you are a talentless hack on this pitch.

Kohli giving another over to Shami. Needs to bring Umesh and a spinner on and give these two a rest.

Absolutely brilliant 6 by Blackwood.

Got to the pitch of the ball and walloped Ashwin to mid-wicket.

Blackwood approaching this situation like McCullum would, while Samuels plays the Misbah role.

Resilient fightback from West Indies.

Samuels looks adamant that he's not going to throw this away and Blackwood is making sure that the runs keep flowing.

Enough of attacking now. just need the bowlers to bowl a tight line/length and wait for them to implode.

Mishra's lack of zip off the pitch is a bit annoying. Especially on this pitch, we needed Jaddu. Skiddy arm balls wouldve been deadly here.

From 7/3 to 56/3.

Windies have turned a treacherous start into a respectable one on this lively pitch.

Mishra's lack of zip off the pitch is a bit annoying. Especially on this pitch, we needed Jaddu. Skiddy arm balls wouldve been deadly here.

Don't expect much from the spinners here.

It's a green track and spinners average over 40 at the Sabina Park.

Don't expect much from the spinners here.

It's a green track and spinners average over 40 at the Sabina Park.

We should have either played 4 seamers and Ashwin or played Jaddu. Not that i expect spinners to do wonders but i have a feeling that jaddu's darts would be harder for Windies batsmen to play.

Indian bowling has gone awry after Blackwood's riposte. Need to hit the right lengths instead of getting carried away.

This unique approach by the West Indians makes for interesting viewing. Great to see Blackwood backing himself to play to his strengths under massive pressure.

This unique approach by the West Indians makes for interesting viewing. Great to see Blackwood backing himself to play to his strengths under massive pressure.

Yep, smack it if you can't defend it.. it might be the best approach on this pitch..

Was ripping him apart for his poor technique at the start of his innings.

Didn't get his feet anywhere near the pitch of the ball and was driving with a huge gap between the pad and the bat.

Blackwood says who needs technique when you can score runs?:narine

Haha so Sunny g disturbed the sleeping beast.

Blackwood is a flashy, dashing counter-punch sort of player. Doesn't always come off, and his temperament for Test cricket is an issue. But he is an exciting batsman to watch.

Back