Will the PTI Government survive a vote of no confidence?

Will the PTI Government survive a vote of no confidence?

• Total voters
He's equally responsible in bringing down the previous govt. did he expect an easy ride when he was in power? The opposition were waiting for PTI to falter and cracks to appear with the establishment, it was only a matter of time.

Your Maths is little bit off, maybe going back to school will help. The Nooras completed their 5 years

Everything is fair when it suits opposition.

Vote ko Izzat do

Should have seen the videos from the streets Noor Alam Khan's house, he is not going to win any seat from Peshawar ever again.

Anyone that betrays Kaptaan ends up like a street begger. These guys will join Gulalai, Hashmi etc on the scrap heap. Enjoy your bribes

FUnny thing is, the pti fans are crying about horsetrading.

Few years back wasnt jehangir tareen on his plane going around south punjab to buy the independants? Us waqt where was the horse trading cries.

If they do it its legall..

:)) govt jaree hai 10 din baad. Good days coming.

roo saktay hoo roo lo, tabdeeli jaree hai, tabdeelii jaree haii, tabdeelii jaree hai

meanwhile pm went to meet speaker :)), hopefully the speaker is also sent packing.

Jaab jaeygaa Imrannn.......

Open horse trading by PPP led by Billoo Rani. This is the 'democracy' that [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] was giving us lectures on that PPP is fighting for. Pathetic state of affairs

[MENTION=1269]Bewal Express[/MENTION]
[MENTION=253]the Great Khan[/MENTION]

I called [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] and his ilk hypocrites. They go on about democracy and then buy votes to overthrow and elected PM. Infact the PPP has been a total fraud for decades and there wont be day i dont curse Mush for letting these haraamis back with the NRO. My wife told me yesterday that Mush was ill, and i replied in pothwari (translated to English) may the dogs eat him.

roo saktay hoo roo lo, tabdeeli jaree hai, tabdeelii jaree haii, tabdeelii jaree hai

meanwhile pm went to meet speaker :)), hopefully the speaker is also sent packing.

Celebrate son. At least your randi rona will stop for a few days.

I called [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] and his ilk hypocrites. They go on about democracy and then buy votes to overthrow and elected PM. Infact the PPP has been a total fraud for decades and there wont be day i dont curse Mush for letting these haraamis back with the NRO. My wife told me yesterday that Mush was ill, and i replied in pothwari (translated to English) may the dogs eat him.

Teacher saab using abusive language :))

there is no proof of vote buying. MNAs are allowed to vote against the PM if they lose trust in him.....

Ro saktay ho roo lo, tabdeeli jaree hai

It is a great news for Pakistan, most who are not supporters of corruption are loving this for many reason, you just can't see it, enjoy while it last.

Enjoy your bhangra in shorts while it last.

Who will become Prime Minister of Pakistan if Imran Khan loses?

Or will there be a military coup?

Celebrate son. At least your randi rona will stop for a few days.

:)) getting personal and using abusive language.. oh yes, somebody is losing his temper...

This is democracy baby. You cant go running around and do whatever you want, there is always checks and balances..

there is no proof of vote buying. MNAs are allowed to vote against the PM if they lose trust in him.....

No proof - really, lol. Doesn't mean it isn't happening, lol.

Just like there was no proof a person could afford a BMW car on bartender sallary in Europe, still waiting on that one :)

millitary coup is possible if PTI declares war with politicians at D chowk. It makes no sense for the ruling govt to do this tamasha, and it gives clear indications that they are looking to create mess and hoping for the army to intervene.

the army is neutral, but you never know.

Depends how much mess the govt creates on 27th. If things get out of control, a coup is very mmuch possible and cannot be ignored.

Hopefully the vote of no confidence takes place

There will be no military coup. It does not server any benefit for PTI to have military coup. Only an uncle would suggest otherwise.

Probably no one from PTI.

Last edited:
:)) getting personal and using abusive language.. oh yes, somebody is losing his temper...

This is democracy baby. You cant go running around and do whatever you want, there is always checks and balances..

If Shabaz gil can curse Remesh kumar then supports can attack as well. Never seen such a abusive language before. Then you will hear lecture of Risyate medina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWiAwWaLPqA

Last edited:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PWiAwWaLPqA" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Has he sold himself to save his seat instead of betterment of Pakistan? I am all for cursing out the corrupt and supporters of the corrupt politician. No love lost :)

sold himself or not whole different story.
Do you support this language that shabaz used?

sold himself or not whole different story.
Do you support this language that shabaz used?

Anyone who sold his sole for few bucks deserve to be cursed out publicly and privately.

Him getting cursed out for selling himself is not a different story. It has correlation.

If it was me, I'd be more abusive against such people because they deserve it.

Historically such people were dealt with much more severity.

So its democracy when you openly buy votes. Interesting definition but i suppose at least the Randi Rona from you guys will stop for a few weeks.

If Shabaz gil can curse Remesh kumar then supports can attack as well. Never seen such a abusive language before. Then you will hear lecture of Risyate medina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWiAwWaLPqA

lol shebaz gill is the face of pti. he is the most hated memeber.

forget gill, our pm saab was using disgusting language in the ajlas...

funny thing is that our overseas breathern that have problems with urdu think no derogatory remarks were used.

infact they have started to use swear words on the forum openly :)

So its democracy when you openly buy votes. Interesting definition but i suppose at least the Randi Rona from you guys will stop for a few weeks.

and as imran khan is going, bewal is using swear words :))

atleast dont lose your cool

and as imran khan is going, bewal is using swear words :))

atleast dont lose your cool

Anyone that supports the mafia can never be a well wisher of PK. I thought you were better than that. Good people don't support criminals.

First of all, dont fall for [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] reply. He is just here to troll, and run away when challenged.

If Imran Khan lose the Vote of No Confd, opposition will make a combine govt i.e National Govt, which may invlude every party apart from PTI offcourse.

But, we will have to wait for the results first.

Anyone that supports the mafia can never be a well wisher of PK. I thought you were better than that. Good people don't support criminals.

Can you tell this COWARD to reply me :)))

Or, he is still IGNORANT about his country laws, and he is here to only debate with foreigners.

funny thing is that our overseas breathern that have problems with urdu think no derogatory remarks were used.

IK hasnt used any disgusting language. Calling DIESEL might be disgusting for you, but ammhhhh this name was given to him by I guess you know who :)))

He never mentioned any female of the opposition apart from political rival.

What on the other hand Opposition has done? They have themselves used absuvie words

or you think calling some one BEGHAIRAT, GHATIYA is not abusive language? Or calling some one Yahuudi Agent is not disgusting? Or dragging his non political wife into their mess??

Now, RUN again like opposition leaders :)) I guess, thats what best you can do, because you dont have spine to show up here, and to engage in discussion, rather than your usual trolling.

Since, you have said in one of your post about CHALLENGE to [MENTION=1269]Bewal Express[/MENTION]

Here i am challenging you :)) Are you man enough to accept the challenge of discussion w.r.t all rules, laws of this forum and country.

Or, you are BUZDILL enough to run away again, like you ran from other thread :)))

And even if PM IK lose the voting, be assured he will win next election with heaviest majority :))

Filhaal, aap roona dhoona kartay raho

Seems like Play Group is crying here :)) This is one of the best forum which is controlled by one of the best group in cyber space, guess you are challenging their check and balance here :))

Once again, RUN like you ran from the last thread when you had no answers to come up with.

And even in this thread, you are just here to troll but dont have spine to engage in a discussion according to all the laws and rules of Country.

But ammhh you cand do such discussion, because you dont know ANY rule.

I was under the impression they won a big mandate too and never bothered to check their seat count. Looks like this PTI government had the least number of MNAs when they were sworn in, something like 179 or 180.. Previous governments had in excess of 200, if I am not wrong

What is the army’s take here?

If I have to believe the more common narrative then Imran was selected by army

I hear from Imran supporters that he won with one of the biggest mandates in Pakistan history.

What’s going on? I thought Indian politics was a mess and complicated lol.

Any neutral assessment of this situation

Btw, [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] is prouldy saying that Zardari is best for financial status of Country because he increased salaries of Govt servants :)))

This is the level of intelligence this guy have, oh dear me.

But he failed to mention that despite increasing the salaries, He lost that election :))

Come on man, stop being a KID and at least be a MAN for once :)

Last edited by a moderator:

What was the disgusting words IK used. &#55357;&#56853;

FUnny thing is, the pti fans are crying about horsetrading.

Few years back wasnt jehangir tareen on his plane going around south punjab to buy the independants? Us waqt where was the horse trading cries.

If they do it its legall..

:)) govt jaree hai 10 din baad. Good days coming.

Damnnnn, heights of ignorance man heights..

Those were IND MNAs, and they had to join a party (plus there is no proof of MONEY)

But Raja e.t.c are ELECTED MNAs from PTI party, so this is horse trading. Yes, they can join another party but first they have to resign from current position and party as well.

Basic Matric wali Pak Study he perh letey
[MENTION=138254]Syed1[/MENTION] [MENTION=1269]Bewal Express[/MENTION] [MENTION=21699]Pakpak[/MENTION]

kindly dont fall for this troll with his funny information.

I'm willing to change my vote to PPP if someone can list their achievements for me in Sindh for more than a decade or a few decades. I'm sure PTI can list some like health card, metro etc for KPK after only one term

Let's hear them and I'll change my vote.

I'm willing to change my vote to PPP if someone can list their achievements for me in Sindh for more than a decade or a few decades. I'm sure PTI can list some like health card, metro etc for KPK after only one term

You are asking which NO ONE can answer. Major dont even know the answer of Pakistan, and yet you are asking such a tough question which he wont be able to find an answer even at Google :))

Btw, [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] is prouldy saying that Zardari is best for financial status of Country because he increased salaries of Govt servants :)))

This is the level of intelligence this guy have, oh dear me.

But he failed to mention that despite increasing the salaries, He lost that election :))

Come on man, stop being a KID and at least be a MAN for once :)

? i dont know what you are laughing about.

Those salaries and plus the economic reforms they bought is what saved the country from hyper inflation.

Maybe might aswell add 20 more emojis because that is a better way to divert a topic :)

isnt it sad that the achievement of pti is a bus track

isnt it sad that the achievement of pti is a bus track
And a health Card

PPP has been in power much longer please tell me what they've achieved in Sindh. Why is it so hard to list things. I've listed atleast two for PTI in less than two terms.

So let's hear it. It shouldn't be too hard.

And a health Card

PPP has been in power much longer please tell me what they've achieved in Sindh. Why is it so hard to list things. I've listed atleast two for PTI in less than two terms.

Don't Force [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] into a corner. Otherwise he will give the example of the murdered journalists as an achievement, or the Omni group laundering as an economic success story.

Seems like Play Group is crying here :)) This is one of the best forum which is controlled by one of the best group in cyber space, guess you are challenging their check and balance here :))

Once again, RUN like you ran from the last thread when you had no answers to come up with.

And even in this thread, you are just here to troll but dont have spine to engage in a discussion according to all the laws and rules of Country.

But ammhh you cand do such discussion, because you dont know ANY rule.

the only one running away is the pm, or should i say the first pm to have lost the confidence of the public.

engage discussion with you? i think have better thigns to do than read a post will with laughing emojis as the poster cant make a point and feels insecure thus using emojies :). COuld you tell me whats the limit plz

And a health Card

the health card is a facade.

its only for major operations, not for basic treatments. And the funding for it is coming from where guess what? DHQ hospitals in smal cities have been closed down to fund this.

THe DHQ hospitals were providing free health care to the locals even for the simpliest check ups.

But nahi jee lets celebrate something without knowing it

the only one running away is the pm, or should i say the first pm to have lost the confidence of the public.

engage discussion with you? i think have better thigns to do than read a post will with laughing emojis as the poster cant make a point and feels insecure thus using emojies :). COuld you tell me whats the limit plz

Bro Public is with IK he hasn't lost their confidence. It's the turncoat MNAs that should be vary of the public as they're not honoring the mandate given to them by voters

Bro Public is with IK he hasn't lost their confidence. It's the turncoat MNAs that should be vary of the public as they're not honoring the mandate given to them by voters

sorry, but mnas act on the public, and the public have lost confidence with him...

He didnt even have a majority in the first place

Here we GO again, damn damn you should do 10 hours of research before uttering rubbish

For you Mr. Ignorant, if IK goes due to Vote of No Conf, he wont be the FIRST. There was one incident in the past too :))

Would you like to know the name, year ? Or else, you can again go to your google.
[MENTION=138254]Syed1[/MENTION] [MENTION=1269]Bewal Express[/MENTION]

This man is again getting exposed due to his LACK of knowledge.

LOL, emojis? Seems, you have learnt one thing from me and i.e use of emojis lol. Check your posts and you will see ONLY one similarity, kiddo.

its only for major operations, not for basic treatments. And the funding for it is coming from where guess what? DHQ hospitals in smal cities have been closed down to fund this.

THe DHQ hospitals were providing free health care to the locals even for the simpliest check ups.

Man o Man, your lies have no limits :facepalm:

You think, you wil twist the the NEWS in your favour because some of the people in here are living in foreign.

Those foreigners know more than you :)) dumb.

Here we GO again, damn damn you should do 10 hours of research before uttering rubbish

For you Mr. Ignorant, if IK goes due to Vote of No Conf, he wont be the FIRST. There was one incident in the past too :))

Would you like to know the name, year ? Or else, you can again go to your google.
[MENTION=138254]Syed1[/MENTION] [MENTION=1269]Bewal Express[/MENTION]

This man is again getting exposed due to his LACK of knowledge.

LOL, emojis? Seems, you have learnt one thing from me and i.e use of emojis lol. Check your posts and you will see ONLY one similarity, kiddo.

plz tell me the name, im interested

You think, you wil twist the the NEWS in your favour because some of the people in here are living in foreign.

that is the truth... you can spin it anyway you want to :)

sorry, but mnas act on the public, and the public have lost confidence with him...

He didnt even have a majority in the first place

In your 3 posts, you have mentioned 3 lies :)

Guess, you forgot to LISTEN the call which was made to to Raja sahab by one of his very close freind and the guy who ran campaign for him in 2018.

You need tons of coffee.

Major operations, atleast something then. We have heard from numerous people here who availed it. Anyway...PPP has been in Sindh for thrice or even more terms.

I am still waiting for:

please tell me what they've achieved in Sindh. Why is it so hard to list things. I've listed atleast two for PTI in less than two terms

This question should be rather simple. You ask a Noonia this question and they bring up motorways and Lahore Metro but hey atleast its something.

What has PPP done in Sindh?

plz tell me the name, im interested

His name I.I Chundrigar, if my memory serves me right he was 6th PM of Pakistan and was removed via Vote of No Confd in around 1957.

Thora perh likh lya hota apnay mulk k baray me :)

that is the truth... you can spin it anyway you want to :)

Guess, who is emojis now in every post :))

Spinning is your hobby, thats why you couldnt dare to reply to mine posts ;) in which you were beaten clearly.

And now as i once again EXPOSED your lack of information, pretty sure you will run away once again.

Let's accept what he's saying is true.

Still doesn't change the fact we want to hear what PPP has done in Sindh in 20 years. We should have a litany of achievements.

His name I.I Chundrigar, if my memory serves me right he was 6th PM of Pakistan and was removed via Vote of No Confd in around 1957.

Thora perh likh lya hota apnay mulk k baray me :)

Before going around and saying that a poster should get educated read pak studies etc... Its better to be well infirmed before making such opinions..

Moo per wapas par saktee hai....

This is why i asked who was it and your answer was expected, plz read this .

No, former PM I.I. Chundrigar was not ousted through a no-confidence vote

DAWN.COM
TODAY'S PAPER | MARCH 18, 2022

Published 09 Mar, 2022 03:31pm
No, former PM I.I. Chundrigar was not ousted through a no-confidence vote
DAWN.COM
Welcome
With Prime Minister Imran Khan facing a no-trust move against him by the opposition, the question arises whether such a move has ever succeeded against a premier in Pakistan's history.

Former prime ministers Shaukat Aziz and Benazir Bhutto had managed to defeat similar attempts in the past while several sources on the internet and social media are suggesting that I.I. Chundrigar was removed as the prime minister of Pakistan through a no-trust motion in 1957.

However, the fact is that no prime minister has been ousted from office as a result of a successful no-confidence motion and Mr Chundrigar resigned from office after developing serious differences with a key coalition partner over the issue of separate electorates.

Dawn.com dived into its archives and dug out copies of Dawn newspaper from December 1957 to get a clear picture of how Mr Chundrigar left office in 1957.

Ismail Ibrahim Chundrigar, leader of the Muslim League parliamentary party in the National Assembly, was asked by then-president Maj-Gen Iskander Mirza to form a new cabinet on October 18, 1957, following the resignation of Huseyn Shaheed Suhrawardy as prime minister.

However, less than two months later, Mr Chundrigar submitted his resignation on the night between Dec 11 and Dec 12, which was accepted on Dec 16.

In his resignation letter to the president, which was published in the Dec 12, 1957, edition of Dawn, Chundrigar wrote, "I was called for consultations by you to help in the formation of Government. In the beginning I declined to form a coalition with the Republican Party as there was basic difference between the Muslim League Party and the Republican Party on the issue of the system of electorate ...

"As you are aware, this coalition was formed on the basis of agreement on three conditions, one of which was that separate electorates will be substituted for joint electorate," he wrote, noting that the election programme was also revised after the agreement and the cabinet approved a bill substituting separate electorates for joint electorates in the Electoral Act.

However, "the resolution passed by the Republican Party in favour of joint electorate amounts to breach of the agreement and the solemn promise given by them at the time of formation of the Government. As they have resiled from their promise, and as the basic agreement on which the coalition was formed has been broken by the Republican Party, my party can no longer continue in coalition with the Republican Party.

"I, therefore, tender my resignation from the office of the Prime Ministership, and that of my Cabinet."

Chundrigar's resignation is also mentioned in volume one of M. Rafique Afzal's book – Political Parties in Pakistan 1947-1958 – in which the author wrote, "... The Muslim League declined to accept their (Republican Party's) support at such a price; and the coalition ministry resigned."

The development is also mentioned in Mushtaq Ahmad's Government and Politics in Pakistan.

President Mirza then prorogued the parliamentary session after Chundrigar's resignation, giving him 36 hours to form a new cabinet that would assume office. However, Chundrigar was unable to form a new cabinet within that time. His resignation was accepted later that week after which Malik Firoz Khan Noon became the new prime minister.

In a statement at the time, Chundrigar called on the president to choose someone else, "who, in his opinion, was most likely to command the confidence of the majority of the members of the National Assembly, to form the Government".

A report published in Dawn's Dec 15, 1957, edition says:

"The outgoing government of I.I. Chundrigar had assumed office on the basis of an agreement between the Muslim League, the Republican, the KSP and the Nizam-i-Islam parties that separate electorates would be introduced in both the wings [East and West Pakistan]. The Government resigned because the Republican Party resiled from the agreement."

Dawn newspapers of the time carried statements by politicians praising Chundrigar for his stance. Deputy leader of the Muslim League in what was then West Pakistan, in a statement, praised Chundrigar for "being the first prime minister to have left office to safeguard principles of the party and uphold the ideology of Pakistan".

Read Comments
Related Stories
Explainer: How does a no-confidence motion work?
Given that opposition has submitted the motion with the NA secretariat, when will voting happen and what happens if it succeeds?
No-trust resolution no longer just a threat
PDM, PPP alliance claims to have sufficient numbers; minister says opposition can’t maintain them for long.
Parvez Elahi says opposition alliance has more lawmakers than needed to oust PM
Next Story

https://www.dawn.com/news/1679105

If you deny that link, read this link

https://news360.tv/en/latest/hamid-...defining-history-of-no-confidence-motion/amp/

Next time plz be careful before saying to ithers to get educated

No wonder you have to afd luaughing emojis. Atleast be sure with your answers

Guess, who is emojis now in every post :))

Spinning is your hobby, thats why you couldnt dare to reply to mine posts ;) in which you were beaten clearly.

And now as i once again EXPOSED your lack of information, pretty sure you will run away once again.

Yes bilkul...

Plz be informed instead of telling others...

It will reflect bad on you.

Chalo add emojis shabash...

This is why engaing in a discussion with you is time waste. Sprouting lies and than saying others are lying

:)

In your 3 posts, you have mentioned 3 lies :)

Guess, you forgot to LISTEN the call which was made to to Raja sahab by one of his very close freind and the guy who ran campaign for him in 2018.

You need tons of coffee.

The humiliation of these traitors has shown up the buyers and the sellers. The chitriol he received humiliated him, he put the phone down. Imagine receiving crores and still feeling small and ****. Even beggers would look down on him

Yes bilkul...

Plz be informed instead of telling others...

It will reflect bad on you.

Chalo add emojis shabash...

This is why engaing in a discussion with you is time waste. Sprouting lies and than saying others are lying

:)

We are waiting for you to tell us what the Sindh govt has achieved in 15 straight years. Murdering journalists isn't an achievement

We are waiting for you to tell us what the Sindh govt has achieved in 15 straight years. Murdering journalists isn't an achievement

20 now if we count 2002 which was won by PPP too. Not to mention BB's 2 terms as PM but we aren't even counting that.

Its a simple question

Let's accept what he's saying is true.

Still doesn't change the fact we want to hear what PPP has done in Sindh in 20 years. We should have a litany of achievements.

So closing of dhq hospitals are an achievment. People of the poor regions are suffering due to this

Major operations, atleast something then. We have heard from numerous people here who availed it. Anyway...PPP has been in Sindh for thrice or even more terms.

I am still waiting for:

This question should be rather simple. You ask a Noonia this question and they bring up motorways and Lahore Metro but hey atleast its something.

What has PPP done in Sindh?

So that justifies closing down dhq hospitals that were treating everyone free especially in poor regions

typical using swear words....................

Are you saying that Randi Rona is a swear word? Your saying that this term is used to describe prostitutes, and maybe it is. Prostitutes sell their bodies, the PPP have sold their souls for money , can you tell me what the difference is between what the 2. If you can't then it's not swearing.

So that justifies closing down dhq hospitals that were treating everyone free especially in poor regions

What has PPP done in Sindh for 20 years. I am willing to change my vote if you can show me what they've done. From my last news it was lowest in everything from schooling to education to health care, even Balochistan had it beat.

I have no idea why you're not answering this. 2 decades is a long time, I am not even counting BB's two terms as PM.

I have nothing against you as such, I even disagree with my family in politics so don't take this personally :))

After years of absolute power in Sindh, give some examples so that we too can see the amazing achievements in Sindh. Surely, you have 100s of examples

The people of Pakistan are openly letting the PPP bribe people, institutions and disrupt the political scene. No one can help a people and its nation if they don't want to help themselves.

A guy who does not even live in Sindh is trying to be a spokesperson of the most corrupted party in the country. Hey [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] I Challenge you to go have a visit in interior Sindh and then to Karachi. You will definitely change your mind if you are just not a blind supporter. Look I can understand your frustration with IK but believe me these zardaris are no saint. I will be short on words in describing their corruption. You can just give a visit to Sindh secretariat in Karachi there are people on higher posts who cannot even sign a document and cannot even utter a single word in Urdu and you expect these to serve the nation.

Last edited:
After years of absolute power in Sindh, give some examples so that we too can see the amazing achievements in Sindh. Surely, you have 100s of examples

We can do with maybe 2 atleast. :)) As corrupt as PMLN are and have been they can point out to things like Metro, Motorway (despite robbing the people with sham bids) but there is something physical there that we can see.

I respect Major in the sense atleast he's not one of those fake 'neutrals' and debates.

Last edited:
A guy who does not even live in Sindh is trying to be a spokesperson of the most corrupted party in the country. Hey [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] I Challenge you to go have a visit in interior Sindh and then to Karachi. You will definitely change your mind if you are just not a blind supporter. Look I can understand your frustration with IK but believe me these zardaris are no saint. I will be short on words in describing their corruption. You can just give a visit to Sindh secretariat in Karachi there are people on higher posts who cannot even sign a document and cannot even utter a single word in Urdu and you expect these to serve the nation.

Don't even have to visit, we can see the numbers, lowest on schools, colleges, education, literacy, healthcare.

Even Baluchistan had it beat.

I am a liberal myself but PPP would be the last Pakistani party I'd ever vote for.

A guy who does not even live in Sindh is trying to be a spokesperson of the most corrupted party in the country. Hey [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] I Challenge you to go have a visit in interior Sindh and then to Karachi. You will definitely change your mind if you are just not a blind supporter. Look I can understand your frustration with IK but believe me these zardaris are no saint. I will be short on words in describing their corruption. You can just give a visit to Sindh secretariat in Karachi there are people on higher posts who cannot even sign a document and cannot even utter a single word in Urdu and you can expect these to serve the nation.

you are absolutely correct, but who should i expect to bring economic reforms if its not for ppp?

Again, PTI chalo IK is corrupt free, teh guy has made the govt a buffonary. Look at the members of PTI, same corrupt members of pmln and ppp.

you are absolutely correct, but who should i expect to bring economic reforms if its not for ppp?

Again, PTI chalo IK is corrupt free, teh guy has made the govt a buffonary. Look at the members of PTI, same corrupt members of pmln and ppp.

And evidence for economic reforms....is where?

Which is why I am interested on these reforms in Sindh, as I assume since this is your main voting reason as you must think if they can do xyz in a province where they have full control for decades then they can translate that to Pakistan, then I am thinking Sindh must be full of successful programs which is why I am asking you to list some?

does anyone know where did [MENTION=146141]Hermoine Green[/MENTION] go? for someone insulting others and claiming to not know, he ran away on the first train after the chudigar post

And evidence for economic reforms....is where?

Which is why I am interested on these reforms in Sindh, as I assume since this is your main voting reason as you must think if they can do xyz in a province where they have full control for decades then they can translate that to Pakistan, then I am thinking Sindh must be full of successful programs which is why I am asking you to list some?

there are articles of the monetory policies adopted taht led to the country coming back from hyper inflation by the time pmln had come in govt.

there are articles of the monetory policies adopted taht led to the country coming back from hyper inflation by the time pmln had come in govt.

You do know what hyper inflation is? And this article is from 2012. The PPP made a total disaster of Mushs achievements. Look at how they left the SOEs. Each time thr PPP took over things like PSM started to lose billions.

[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] surely you can go to Karachi and Sindh to see how your charges are doing. You goad us for not living in PK but you do, so why not have a look. Lol

We can do with maybe 2 atleast. :)) As corrupt as PMLN are and have been they can point out to things like Metro, Motorway (despite robbing the people with sham bids) but there is something physical there that we can see.

I respect Major in the sense atleast he's not one of those fake 'neutrals' and debates.

The PPP are like invaders to trying loot as much as possible. The fact that [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] has spent hours( maybe years looking for something to shout about) says it all. 15 years of absolute, unfettered power and no achievements.

Can you list those?

Because our economy has been a basket case ever since the US stopped aid post Mushraff.

Inauguration of Sindh Emergency Services (1122) - Feb 2022
Inaugration of PMC 500-Beded Surgical Complex - Feb 2022
Inaugration of 1st Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery and Training of Pakistan at SIUT Karachi- Feb 2022
Inuagration of bone marrow transplant, cancer treatment & emergency rapid response trauma centres at GIMS Khairpur - Jan 2022
Inaugration of Solid Waste Management Project in Larkana - Jan 2022
People's Bus Service successful prototype testing - Jan 2022

oh wait... what am I doing despite knowing that you will never change your vote. :facepalm

Inaugration of 1st Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery and Training of Pakistan at SIUT Karachi- Feb 2022
Inuagration of bone marrow transplant, cancer treatment & emergency rapid response trauma centres at GIMS Khairpur - Jan 2022

oh wait... what am I doing despite knowing that you will never change your vote. :facepalm

How much did you have to google for this? Because the hardcore PPP supporter Major has dodged this question for months so if he didn't know this then I am sure you had to google for this considering all of them have been in the last month, some only weeks ago :))

5 projects in 20 years, one of which is a prototype, the others are all medical and one waste, for a population of 47 million.

1- no source
2- very good - no source
3- bone marrow transplants are excellent but target a very small section of population
4- After 20 years there is waste management now, I am glad to see a 21st century project
5- Prototype so nothing really. I can make a prototype of a spaceship

Not counting the prototype. Are 4 projects, 3 of which are identical and in very specialised medical fields (I know it as its my industry), in 19 years 11 months successful to you? If it is then fair enough. Why did PTI introduce projects quicker in only 1 term. That's one project every 5 years, I am sure we can look forward to that. And 4 even I am being generous as the first one isn't really something to be proud off, imagine saying we have introduced an emergency service after 20 years.

As that would reek of something we civilised people call: incompetence.

Last edited:
Soon after angry activists of the ruling Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) stormed the Sindh House in Islamabad to protest against dissident lawmakers, Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) vice-president Maryam Nawaz urged the government to resign and go home "if it had any sense of shame left".

"You cannot save the government, God willing, but if you have any shame left then save it and leave," Maryam wrote on her official Twitter handle in an apparent reference to Prime Minister Imran Khan.

"You are not an elected government which can take a stand so you have opted for hooliganism but that will also backfire," she added.

Noor Alam Khan, dissident PTI lawmaker present in the Sindh House, shared a screenshot of WhatsApp messages on his official Twitter handle, saying that he had been receiving threats.

"Receiving threats telling me what we did with Benazir Bhutto shaheed and Bashir Bilour shaheed will do with you and your three sons," Noor said, adding that he has saved numbers from where the threats were coming and the present leadership will be responsible if anything happens to him.

Meanwhile, Federal Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry said that the vicinity of Sindh House is a “very sensitive location” because residences of important personalities including chief justice are also located in the same area.

“The PPP and the PML-N should shift the turncoats somewhere else, otherwise this spectacle will remain to continue for an entire month,” he added.

Later in another tweet, Fawad asked the opposition parties to respect the people’s mandate and refrain from playing with their sentiments.

The public anger would have to be faced if the Sindh House was made another “Changa Manga”, he added.

Karachi Administrator and PPP Spokesperson Murtaza Wahab, taking to Twitter, said that PTI lawmakers and workers have yet again proven that Sindh House needs protection and more deployment of Sindh Police and SSU is needed.

"Sindh government has decided to lodge FIR under provisions of ATA & PPC," he added.

JUI-F Secretary-General Shah Owais Noorani also took a jibe at the government.

"500,000 have come in this truck while the remaining 500,000 are still waiting for the call of the prime minister," Noorani taunted the PTI which had said it would bring a million people in its public gathering in Islamabad.

Earlier in the day, angry activists of the ruling party stormed the Sindh House in Islamabad to protest against dissident lawmakers staying at the PPP-led provincial government’s facility citing “security threats” from their own party.

TV footage shows dozens of PTI activists barging into the Sindh House and chanting slogans against the group of estranged lawmakers who have announced voting against their party line in the no-trust motion tabled against PM Imran in the National Assembly.

The development came a day after several PTI lawmakers revealed that they had sought refuge in the Sindh House, fearing the incumbent government action as they have decided to vote on the no-trust move “according to their conscience”.

MNA Raja Riaz of the disgruntled faction, known as the Jahangir Tareen group, claimed that as many as 24 PTI MNAs, including women lawmakers, were present at the facility.

Also So the answer to my question, how many projects have PPP done in 20 years, has been to give:

5 projects
1 of which is a test scheme

All of which were started weeks ago. This would be poor enough in only one term, never mind 19 years. Only a jiyala or a Noonia would post this as something to be proud off and make a fool of themselves. :))

The real success is ofcourse the following image:

View attachment 115339

I see no improvement on this? With such a literate family, who studied from Oxford, you'd see atleast being better than Baluchistan. Why isn't it?

Imagine had I asked this question to you, in Dec 2021 after 21 years of PP rule, just weeks before these things were inaugurated, you'd have nothing to answer would you? :)) And here you're listing these as something to be proud off.

Absolutely astounding.

Back