2nd Test: Pakistan vs South Africa @ Port Elizabeth (Day 1)

WOW sami has got some pace his last delivery was 143k. He is still warming up!

We need to pry these two apart... Kallis and Prince. Both are the long partnership type.

so 143 is just under 90mph? is that fastest of the series? or was umar gul faster out of all pacers in last test?

Pakistani tigers said:
so 143 is just under 90mph? is that fastest of the series? or was umar gul faster out of all pacers in last test?

Umer GUl didn't play in the last test

Inzi gone off the field and now time for Mushy to earn his wage.

OMG............. The great Inzi is unfit, when is that happen.Inzi iz always been the picture of health and fitness.

octavian said:
Imran farhat claimed a wrong catch !!

he will be banned

i think its unfair to expect to the fielder to be able to make sure if that catch is clean or not.

and at the end of the day he only asks a question, the rest is upto the umpire.

If anything, Akmal and slips saw it better, they should have had never appealed.

Did Farhat really try to claim that catch - it must have bounced twice beore getting to him

"Inzamam walks off the pitch and really slowly up the stairs"

lol i think he's upset that shoaib got two wickets :p

South Africa are in all sorts of trouble at the moment. Pakistan are WELL on top. Fantastic start by Pakistan. Great stuff.

Kallis looks like he's enjoying the 143kph lollipops from sami, driving with ease.

I cant belive they appealed for that - thats embarassing.

Ashwell Prince looking to sweep - could have been bowled. He's there for the taking in Danish can find his line

Pakistani tigers said:
how did inzi get injured...by ruinning or just by standing all of a sudden?
what are commies saying?

They showed a clip of him practicing earlier today. He had an ice pack on his shoulder.

kashif77 said:
"Inzamam walks off the pitch and really slowly up the stairs"

lol i think he's upset that shoaib got two wickets :p

Inzi will also claim that Shoaib has eaten all of his aloo paratha's and because of that he is now unfit and can't kapatan the team. :))) :))

thanks for letting me know guys. Hopefully, he will be ok. In a way good that younis khan captian and we might attack more. hope inzi is ok soon though.

Akmal drops Prince off Sami, Akmal drops an easy chance!!! Poor Sami... he looks so dissapointed.

Bad drop Kami...

darkmoon459 said:
Inzi will also claim that Shoaib has eaten all of his aloo paratha's and because of that he is now unfit and can't kapatan the team. :))) :))

My God.

So original! You are a born comedian dude.....you should take up stand up. Eddie Izzard and co will be on their knees in front of you :14:

And Sami looking good - an early strike for him will ease his nerves.

KAMRAN AKMAL puts down Prince!!!

Akmal's keeping getting garbage by the day.

Already missed 2 chances today

I say bring back Rashid Latif!

shan said:
ohh plz don't use this unlucky crap again.

Shan - unfortunately, watching on cricinfo doesnt give the picture! It was a fantastic ball, and a awful drop.

this is amazing. it was perfect opportunity for sami to shut my mouth.

this akmal sucker hole has destroyed sami's career with his pathetic glove work.

Oxy said:
Shan - unfortunately, watching on cricinfo doesnt give the picture! It was a fantastic ball, and a awful drop.

yeah man what i can do? fox sports is shoiwng aus vs eng match.

Of all the missed chances in the last year, this one of Sami must rank as the worst!

AND SAMI GETS PRINCE - caught at slip!

the stage is set for the SA tail to kick our ass

however, younis may be more willing to go for the kill then inzi

Back