3rd ODI: SA v Pak [Port Elizabeth] - Pak Inngs

Status
Not open for further replies.
CricketBuff said:
Barry Richards is afraid Afridi could go mad here
If its not Afridi, they still need to be wary of Azhar Mahmood or Razzaq

Commentator: South Africa have to be careful with Afridi coming in and batting mad
COmmentator 2: yeah, 1 in 100 games

these 2 should stick around till 38th over taking singles with the odd 4

thwen they should cutlose

hope to see one of yousufs innings vs zimbabwe type of explosion at the end

malik to get a fifty, yousuf to get a hundred and then cameos from razzaq, afridi and mamood, another hundred.. thats 250 right there.

one of the commies said Afridi 1 in every 100 ...

somebody tell the BEAST

Yousuf smashes it over midwicket for 4, moves onto 49.

WIth these two batting we should get 6 an over pretty easily so thats 165-170 by the 40th over.

well time for afridi flop today
whenever commentators hype him up he fails

congrats to yousuf for a 50

At 4 down i just hope there's no collapse, the next 10 overs are really important.

Wel played Moyo. He needs to keep things going like he did two days ago

gambino said:
well time for afridi flop today
whenever commentators hype him up he fails

congrats to yousuf for a 50
even then we have Mahmood, A Razzaq and even Rana Naved

we need to get to about 180-5/6 in the 40th over..then 250 will be minimum if the big hitters get in!!

Yousuf to the rescue again, he's the key for us. Very good knock so far!

Perfect cricket in the last over. One boundary, and plenty of singles.

20 overs to go.

Pollock back into the attack, the expensive Kallis taken off.

With the hitting strength to come, I'll back us to score 90 in the final 10 overs provided we're still 4 down by the 40th ov.

Polly has only 3 overs left..

Ntini has 4 ..

there overs must be dealt with carefully .. no risks

Audio commentators making Arun Lal & Shiva look world class...

CricketBuff said:
its a difficult pitch guys
Is that comment made judging on Pak's batting or something else, because Pak's batting can fail at anytime and it doesn't have to be a difficult pitch!

good over from Pollock.

Run Rate : 3.77 Current Partnership: 46(61)

Oxy said:
Because its a SQUAD...

you know i am getting miffed why so many have gottheir dagger out for rana..

look at his record..its pretty good at ODI level!

12thMan said:
he makes it look so easy. hoping for his form from last year to continue this year and the next

In the second Test the stupid SA commentators were saying Yousuf we have heard is a class act only on home grounds. We will see how he performs in SA !!!!

Daoud said:
I'd imagine 2 at the end and 2 pretty soon

in last odi he bowled 6 at beginning and 4 at end, so 2 now and 2 at end will stray from strategy but would be an attacking move by smith and a good one for them, i hope they dont!

pak needs to keep going at 6 an over for the next 9 overs.. score at end of 40 overs 180/4. at end of 50 overs.. 280/7 my best prediction.

Usman said:
Is that comment made judging on Pak's batting or something else, because Pak's batting can fail at anytime and it doesn't have to be a difficult pitch!

uneven bounce, ball moving around, maybe due to cloud cover

117-4 in 31 at 3.7 and last 5 overs at 6. Another 5 overs of this and we are back in business InshaAllah. 250-260 is going to be challenging under lights here as the pitch is not easy to play strokes conventionally.

graeme smith onto bowl now - interesting move - malik likes to come down the ground to spinners and moyo is naturally quite aggressive to spinners aswell

Why are the idiot CricBuzz commentators reminding me of that WC 2003? :(

how is Azhar on the backfoot? can he hook and pull? b/c NTINI will have 4 overs and will be banging them in .. we already know Razzaq and Afridi suck against the chin music...

Smith getting milked, I think its only a matter of time before one of them comes down the track and tries to hit a straight 6.

Waqar's inswinging yorker said:
if its cricbuzz i would agree with him!
I know its free - but really, they should be paying me to listen to Uncle Anshuman and his team, commentating from their kitchen, as they watch an illegal online strream!!!

DotCom said:
how is Azhar on the backfoot? can he hook and pull? b/c NTINI will have 4 overs and will be banging them in .. we already know Razzaq and Afridi suck against the chin music...
Azhar is good at the pull shot, and good against pacers in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back