3rd ODI: SA v Pak [Port Elizabeth] - Pak Inngs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkeye says out too. Time for everyone to come on and criticize Hawkeye.

Oh inzi is gone ,performace of his , hmmmmmmmmmm I would say same as Kami and our other opners.

Bilal_Kureshi said:
hahaha.. you know I have actually tried this, but believe it or not, the games I usually stay up and watch, pak wins most of them. so it might be a good thing to enjoy the game and this great conversation.

Really? Because you know you shouldn't stretch yourself to stay awake because by staying awake its really not good for (cough) us.... I mean you. :D

Malik need to play like a star here..
Why are Inzi playing like tendulkar these days??

actually atleast now Malik and MoYo can continue with singles/doubles.. Inzy would have slowed us down.. but now yes we are in TROUBLE ..

only HITTERS left.. after this pair..

Out come the wrist slitters again. Is the 'ignore' feature available?

kashif77 said:
inzi in the worst from of his life !!

I think he is tired of playing that much cricket or maybe missing the biryani from back home..

MIG said:
All rounder brigade will need to earn their keep today...a lot of work to be done here.

Lets see now- all rounders #1 on crease...

Great! Thanks again Inzi! Thanks a lot! You may as well retire and let someboyd competent come in!

its already 7 am here in calgary.. no point sleeping.. will have to drop my son to school in a couple of hours anyway.

What sucks is that the problem isn't only the wickets, its the RR!!!

And Malik bats slow!!!!

Pathan007 said:
this game is lost. inzi needs some rest. better get in hameed .

Hameed,, just because he is from Peshawar and you being a pathan want hameed in the team....

Shame on you..

PepsiCola said:
Great! Thanks again Inzi! Thanks a lot! You may as well retire and let someboyd competent come in!
:))) :))) :)))

Great stuff from an incompetent poster.

junaid78 said:
180 seems like final score or less for pakistan
I said that about an hour ago. When we loose our openers early, everyone else struggles.

Bilal_Kureshi said:
its already 7 am here in calgary.. no point sleeping.. will have to drop my son to school in a couple of hours anyway.

Go and sleep...

Big, big innings this from Malik.

A positive is that Yousuf and Malik seem to bat well together, so hopefully more of that today.

I hope Afridi doesn't get pushed down in this kind of situation. He should come in before Razzaq, as Razzaq isn't in the best of form.

PepsiCola said:
Inzi says you are welcome :16: . SMS zindabad

Malik, the FTB, averaged 42 against South Africa in South Africa in 2002.

AJ Hall (rfm) 4.0 0 11 2 2.75
:))) The so called "useless bowler" who wasn't even going to play had Nel been fit is tearing Pakistan apart! :))

malik should play himself in

then repeat his 82-42 balls but this time start from the 40th over and make it ino a 150

Pathan007 said:
when some1 like Hall starts bowling well. that means your team is doomed.

Pakistan cant play swing bowling, andhall is making the bowl swing.

The wicket has not been that flat. 250-270 would be good, here, if we can get it.

CricketBuff said:
MoYo changin his bat for a third time now !!!
He has a special bat for every Pak player in the team. This is his third partner so third bat. Its quite simple really.

Pathan007 said:
wanna bet your life, boy?
of course not. I'm going by what the CricBuzz commentator told me.

need a solid innings from Malik here...don't care if they bat at 3.5 runs/over but they should look to be there by the 38th over!

Fantastic running by Pakistan, both are very quick between the wickets.

Just got back from work- Bad start for us. Seems to be 2-1 today to SA and then 2-2 next to set up a thriller- Lets atleast hope that this is what happens. A one sided match or series is always boring even if its us winning.

PlanetPakistan said:
need a solid innings from Malik here...don't care if they bat at 3.5 runs/over but they should look to be there by the 38th over!

I agree

Pathan007 said:
lol. well then boy this is Malik 1st ever tour to SA.
acha. CricBuzz commentator is a liar.

I have a feeling that a score of around 200-220 will be competitive if Asif delivers the goods. Somehow feel that a number of top SA wickets will tumble to Asif.

By the way, isnt this supposed to be a small ground? Let us wait for Afridi to come in.

TheSaint said:
Just got back from work- Bad start for us. Seems to be 2-1 today to SA and then 2-2 next to set up a thriller- Lets atleast hope that this is what happens. A one sided match or series is always boring even if its us winning.
:20:

Easa said:
I hope Afridi doesn't get pushed down in this kind of situation. He should come in before Razzaq, as Razzaq isn't in the best of form.

azhar mahmood might be a better bet in next. Hope we dont have to think about that for a while

Uzzy said:
Easa, that was 03 series in Pakistan.
well if he gets out in this innings then his average will invariably be more than 52....and that's where i think stats don't tell the story!

Easa said:
acha. CricBuzz commentator is a liar.

The comms just showed the stats and his average of 42 was in Pakistan in the 03 series.

Waqar's inswinging yorker said:
azhar mahmood might be a better bet in next. Hope we dont have to think about that for a while

Excellent idea. We need someone to sheer the ship to allow Afridi and Razzaq to explode and Azhar probaly has tehbest techinque amongst pacers out of those three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back