3rd ODI: SA v Pak [Port Elizabeth] - Pak Inngs

Status
Not open for further replies.
gambino said:
this could be the situation inzi and yousuf need to have one of their big partnerships which we havent seen since 2004

Quite right.

This is now an absoulotley critical momment in the game, can Inzi save the day?

aahh well hopefully yousuf and inzi can form a partnership. im off to bed hope to wake up in the morning to see some good headlines!!

The two best batsman from Pakistan batting together now.

I want Inzi to score a century... Inzi hasnt scored a century for a long time,,....

That was so wide that cricinfo is saying had he left it it would have been called a wide. This is suicidal!

Inzi is my favorite.. he will score a hundred today..
by the way, can anyone make out what Younus Khan ever says in post match presentations.. the dude talks way too fast and just mumbles away stuff that its hard to figure out what he is trying to say!

Bilal_Kureshi said:
by the way, can anyone make out what Younus Khan ever says in post match presentations.. the dude talks way too fast and just mumbles away stuff that its hard to figure out what he is trying to say!

mostly he says its a team game, team is more important and other things which nobody understands

Bilal_Kureshi said:
i know,
i was about to post that earlier today

That was a crucial wicket for SA ..the partnership was building up .. Thunderstorm and heavy rains on the way according to commentators

Last edited:
Bilal_Kureshi said:

You are still awake ............ man go to sleep ,fighting it not good for your health.

Bilal_Kureshi said:

He looks confident when talking, but it is very hard to understand what he actually says.. Well he will improve by the time...

Inzi is much better...

Inzamam times a cover drive straight to the fielder.

Bilal_Kureshi said:
inzi, "boyz are works hard in the nets" will do well today Insha Allah

this is inzi..
Assalmaulaikum, thanks to allah. the boys are working hard in the net, sauuth afrika bowl well, boyw works hards in the net..

What if, and this is a what if, Pakistan has to defend a low total and our opening bowler in Rana Naveed? What was the sence in playing his today again?

dropped

bets fielding side in the world

Noman said:
this is inzi..
Assalmaulaikum, thanks to allah. the boys are working hard in the net, sauuth afrika bowl well, boyw works hards in the net..

aand younster Younis working hannds in the nets! :D

We really need these two to save us! RR is only 3.59 so we'll need some stuffs from Afridi again. Ane we have another big hitter in Razzaq, and Mahmood and Malik can play relatively fast if they want to. But they can't be UNDER pressure! These two need to take us to atleast 150-170

Pakistan know that these two have to bat for a while now so that the hitters can have a launching pad so the run rate is okay, at the moment.

Just need to keep taking the singles, rotating the strike, and hitting the occasional boundary.

Inzamam of the mark with a single of a pull shot.

Noman said:
They really need to play good cricket here, because we do have Rana in the team. If we score 270, the match is lost.

for South Africa?

Noman said:
why in the world went Younis after it???
just look at the color of the ball
ykwideby9.jpg

Bilal_Kureshi said:
I have decided to stay on.. your comments are far too provocative for anyone to rest. Chill bud.

provocative?

I never provoke. I just say it like it is.

Bilal_Kureshi said:
I have decided to stay on.. your comments are far too provocative for anyone to rest. Chill bud.

Please gooo to sleep, it might give Pakistan the luck to win the match. :D

what is a good score for pakistan today?

have the commentators said anything?

Hash said:
for South Africa?

I mean we will loss the match, when we have a bowler called rana who gives 40 runs in 4 overs 270 isnt enuf for pakistan

Bilal_Kureshi said:
inzi, "boyz are works hard in the nets" will do well today Insha Allah

why do the pakistani players just talk in urdu and get a translator they sound teririble when they to talk what they call english what ever that is :)

they dont make sense shame poor Kas Naidoo got to deal with it hehe

Noman said:
Please gooo to sleep, it might give Pakistan the luck to win the match. :D
hahaha.. you know I have actually tried this, but believe it or not, the games I usually stay up and watch, pak wins most of them. so it might be a good thing to enjoy the game and this great conversation.

lovely straight drive by inzi straight to fielder, he is really struggling and gone lbw

Got him. Inzi given lbw. It looked plumb to me. He played all around it.

junaid78 said:
why do the pakistani players just talk in urdu and get a translator they sound teririble when they to talk what they call english what ever that is :)

they dont make sense shame poor Kas Naidoo got to deal with it hehe
:20: :20: :20: :20: :20: :20:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back