Arsenal FC | 2023/24 Season

if Arsenal want a top striker then yeah paying over 100M For an oshimen will have to be done.

Isak not fully proven, not his his injury record that great. He's a work in progress.

Don't know what drugs they are handing out over in Newcastle but isak is nowhere near elite level.

All of a sudden 1 good season and players are elite 🤣🤦‍♂️

Osimhen last 4 seasons, 107 league games
Isak last 4 seasons, 117 league games

Why do you want someone that has played less games than Isak? I though you didn't want an injury prone striker?

This is true, but it would also be a foolish to complete rule Spurs out.

They drew 3-3 at Etihad earlier in the season and this is by far the toughest test for City since playing Arsenal at home.

If City win today and also beat West Ham and Arsenal beat Everton, Arsenal fans should be proud of the effort and then it will be time to look ahead to next season.

Arteta and the players have clearly showed that the allegations that they cannot hold their nerve in tough fixtures in April/May are no longer applicable.

Absolutely incredible form in the run in other than the one result vs Villa. People will look back and blame that result but for me, 1 point vs Fulham over two games did more damage.

Nonetheless, a very exciting time to be an Arsenal fan and there should be no doubt (unless you are driving an agenda) that Arsenal in a great place and there is a feeling of inevitably about Arsenal eventually winning 1-2, if not more, league titles under Arteta in the coming years.

2024-2030 could be a glorious period for Arsenal, much like 1997-2005. This is the best period for the club in the last 20 years. Arsenal are finally looking the part and looking like a proper big club that has the ambition and the intention to fight for the league every season.

I do agree that completely ruling Spurs our is absurd

If the fixture is played 10 times then City probably win it 8 or 9 times but I would not rule out that 1 or 2 times being tonight

Whoever ends up winning the league, the other side can be proud of how close they came, whilst last season Arsenal most certainly bottled it that same accusation can't be labelled at this time

My start of the season prediction was Arsenal will win the league and the reasons I gave are showing to be fairly true (though about 12-15 games ago Liverpool did seem to become favourites)

What I am convinced by is that Arsenal will win the league within the next 3 seasons and whenever they get that first one they'll win a few in a period of time

On all this about supporting Spurs and Arsenal fans being called certain names for wanting a Spurs win.

Fans are weird if they don't want Spurs to win today. Like we potentially win a PL if Spurs get something.

We want them to win the game or at least draw and if any Arsenal fan doesn't want that then don't ever question other fans standards.

It comes down to what I said yesterday. At some point if you don't win every single game you will rely on somebody else to do you a favour against your rival. It happens to be Spurs today because of the way the fixtures have landed, but it could have been anybody.

I don't think they will as they are not good enough. Its football anything can happen but my god stop roasting Arsenal fans for wanting Spurs to win as though Spurs getting 3 points would affect your life that much. Get a grip

I suspect the about 40% of the 46% will be Arsenal fans infiltering the poll

The remaining 6% will possibly be Spurs fans that aren't that bothered

I personally know 4 Spurs fans and each one is pretty clear about wanting to lose

I haven’t heard a spurs fan wanting to win tonight .

Football to the hardcore fans is more than just a sport , it’s an identity . It makes sense happy to lose to save endless banta & laughs in your regular day to day life .

It’s fascinating how the players will actually react & how the spurs fan behave in the stadium . Some are attempting to get tickets in the away end to cheer on City .

I’ve never been to spurs stadium but I think it will be the quietest since taking over white hart lane .

Imaging if the most unlikely happens , Spurs win but arsenal lose at home last match , would be hilarious

On all this about supporting Spurs and Arsenal fans being called certain names for wanting a Spurs win.

Fans are weird if they don't want Spurs to win today. Like we potentially win a PL if Spurs get something.

We want them to win the game or at least draw and if any Arsenal fan doesn't want that then don't ever question other fans standards.

It comes down to what I said yesterday. At some point if you don't win every single game you will rely on somebody else to do you a favour against your rival. It happens to be Spurs today because of the way the fixtures have landed, but it could have been anybody.

I don't think they will as they are not good enough. Its football anything can happen but my god stop roasting Arsenal fans for wanting Spurs to win as though Spurs getting 3 points would affect your life that much. Get a grip

I see no issue Arsenal wanting spurs to win , this is normal & should be the case .

It’s spurs fans wanting to lose which is interesting. Arsenal fans will troll them with winning the league & them helping them. This would be tough to take for a fan base who are bitter rivals & a fans of a club who constantly trolled for winning nothing themselves. If I was a spurs fan , I’d want them to lose too lol

I haven’t heard a spurs fan wanting to win tonight .

Football to the hardcore fans is more than just a sport , it’s an identity . It makes sense happy to lose to save endless banta & laughs in your regular day to day life .

It’s fascinating how the players will actually react & how the spurs fan behave in the stadium . Some are attempting to get tickets in the away end to cheer on City .

I’ve never been to spurs stadium but I think it will be the quietest since taking over white hart lane .

Imaging if the most unlikely happens , Spurs win but arsenal lose at home last match , would be hilarious
We are not playing Palace

We are not playing Palace

Everton also have great form , same as palace In the last 5 games , and only conceding 1 goal , best defensive record formwise . It won’t be a walk in the park on the final day .

I see no issue Arsenal wanting spurs to win , this is normal & should be the case .

It’s spurs fans wanting to lose which is interesting. Arsenal fans will troll them with winning the league & them helping them. This would be tough to take for a fan base who are bitter rivals & a fans of a club who constantly trolled for winning nothing themselves. If I was a spurs fan , I’d want them to lose too lol
Oh yes 100% agree.

There are particular fans who are quite prominent on Youtube and have a following who are calling Arsenal fans all sorts for wanting a Spurs win. I know some here watch their videos as the terms, language and name calling they use mirror exactly how that individual speaks.

Everton also have great form , same as palace In the last 5 games , and only conceding 1 goal , best defensive record formwise . It won’t be a walk in the park on the final day .
If it comes to this and we don't beat them then absolutely destroy us with banter

Spoke to an Arsenal fan at work today (he's from Hartlepool fwiw) and he said he isn't watching the game tonight and that he isn't too bothered about it, he said in a way he doesn't want them to win as it will feel like City lost it rather than Arsenal won

I told him that he is an utter moron and if at the end of the season you have the most points and/or better GD then you won the league and deservedly so

Huge evening for Arsenal, May 2004 Highbury Arsenal won their last title , two decades ago the world has changed since then

Spurs out of CL
Villa qualify for CL
City have one hand on title
Arteta's Arsenal hoping for hope.

Oh man that Villa loss at home must be hurting now for Arteta fanbois. Emery gets his revenge? I think so.

📸🎉🏆

Arsenal had an okay season playing some good Football but ultimately City never looked like they were gonna lose a match. Looking back their are always matches that fans believe they should have won like the Villa one was for Arsenal. There is not that much between the top sides other then City mostly win the most crucial encounters. Arsenal will now celebrate a great season where they won nothing!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :love: :love: :inzi :inzi :klopp :klopp

They had to be literally perfect after the damage was done during Christmas. Great effort but should've won this league comfortably with better management.

zinchenko was binned too late. Had they beaten Liverpool at Anfield the momentum was theirs. Not sure why elGoat hasn't been utilized either.

They had to be literally perfect after the damage was done during Christmas. Great effort but should've won this league comfortably with better management.

zinchenko was binned too late. Had they beaten Liverpool at Anfield the momentum was theirs. Not sure why elGoat hasn't been utilized either.
Rather they were lucky when Liverpool were denied a stone wall penalty for a clear handball.

Arsenal fan mocked Liverpool when we lost crucial matches in the title race. accuses LFC fans of always having a victim mentality. Now after Son missed a one on one sitter versus the Man City keeper your fans are crying over it being deliberate :love: :love: .They insist Son usually lobs it over the keeper where as here he hit it straight at him :p. Son just became a Man City legend without even knowing it!!. The Korean wiped off all the smiles and jokes off Arsenal and their fans faces with one kick!. Well done, Son!

Last edited by a moderator:
Spurs out of CL
Villa qualify for CL
City have one hand on title
Arteta's Arsenal hoping for hope.

Oh man that Villa loss at home must be hurting now for Arteta fanbois. Emery gets his revenge? I think so.

📸🎉🏆
Emery will get his revenge the day he lands a job at a big club again (if ever) and disproves the allegations that he doesn’t have the chops to manage big expectations.

But it seems like that is not going to happen any time soon after he got exposed at Paris and Arsenal.

Arteta’s reality is Emery’s dream. He would have been where Arteta is today if he had the chops. It was his job.

Arsenal had an okay season playing some good Football but ultimately City never looked like they were gonna lose a match. Looking back there are always matches that fans believe they should have won like the Villa one was for Arsenal. There is not that much between the top sides other then City mostly win the most crucial encounters. Arsenal will now celebrate a great season where they won nothing!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :love: :love: :inzi :inzi :klopp :klopp
Not sure why you are doing bhangra.

You should be upset about the fact that your title challenge wilted away and your players let Klopp down in his farewell season in spite of having the title in their hands.

The arrogance Arteta showed in Villa game is why titles lost, he showed no respect to opposition in that he game.

He brought the liability Zinchenko back in to supposedly get more control in midfield and Arsenal were dominated in midfield. The 1st goal villa scored was Zinchenko fault as no where to be seen when Bailey scored.

Havertz in midfield didn't work at any point this season, yet manager decides to put him back in their

At end of each season in big games, top managers earn the respect and trophies with decisions they make at crunch time.

From the playing false 9 in europa semi vs Villareal, to this tactical disaster class. Arteta has proceeded to shoot himself in foot at end of each season. That's why it will be 4th trophyless season in row.

CIty won a treble last year, a double is likely this year.

Arsenal should get sponsored by Durex, as the current manager is most protected in world football even after continual failure.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Gooner fans wanting Spurs to win and Spurs fans wanting their team to lose. Oh well, at least Son has cemented his legendary status at the club with that miss. Arsenal finding out exactly what Liverpool went through in many seasons. Not over yet but looks like formality now. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Gooner fans wanting Spurs to win and Spurs fans wanting their team to lose. Oh well, at least Son has cemented his legendary status at the club with that miss. Arsenal finding out exactly what Liverpool went through in many seasons. Not over yet but looks like formality now. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But who told you that Arsenal are feeling what Liverpool felt? Don’t compare Arsenal and Arteta with failures like Liverpool and Klopp, who one only 1 league in 10 years in spite of boasting some of the so-called GOAT Liverpool players.

Arsenal and Arteta would have won more than 1 league title by the time Arteta has completed his 10 years at the club.

Liverpool were content with being the bridesmaid and garnering sympathies where people were expected to feel sorry for them for falling short vs City because they have less money.

Arsenal is not content with what Liverpool have done. They have more ambition and more finances than Liverpool and the goal is to end City’s reign. Arsenal will do what Liverpool failed to do.

The arrogance Arteta showed in Villa game is why titles lost, he showed no respect to opposition in that he game.

He brought the liability Zinchenko back in to supposedly get more control in midfield and Arsenal were dominated in midfield. The 1st goal villa scored was Zinchenko fault as no where to be seen when Bailey scored.

Havertz in midfield didn't work at any point this season, yet manager decides to put him back in their

At end of each season in big games, top managers earn the respect and trophies with decisions they make at crunch time.

From the playing false 9 in europa semi vs Villareal, to this tactical disaster class. Arteta has proceeded to shoot himself in foot at end of each season. That's why it will be 4th trophyless season in row.

Arsenal should get sponsored by Durex, as the current manager is most protected in world football even after continual failure.
Ventakesham is leaving this season.

@Kroll @KingKhanWC

The difference between Arsenal and Liverpool is very clear:

Liverpool want others to feel sorry for them.

“But but but but we are competing with City who are state backed and have very deep pockets. Look at our net spend over the last X number of years. We have only spent loose change but but but but we are still competing 😭😭😭

“But but but but please feel sorry for us we want your sympathy 😭😭😭

On the other hand, Arsenal are owned by Stan who can employ Liverpool’s owner as his personal butler. His net worth is about 4x higher and he is not reluctant to spend money.

This is why Arsenal bodied Man City in the Declan Rice deal last summer and basically outbid them.

This is what Liverpool could not do. They could never compete with City in the market but Arsenal can, and this is what Arsenal will do what Liverpool failed to do, i.e. end City’s era.

Arsenal don’t need sympathy votes and they don’t need anyone to feel bad for them. They know that now they are on par with City and their time will come. As simple as that.

88F60130-A109-4A6C-866E-0F24364CFA1E.jpeg@Kroll @KingKhanWC

The difference between Arsenal and Liverpool is very clear:

Liverpool want others to feel sorry for them.

“But but but but we are competing with City who are state backed and have very deep pockets. Look at our net spend over the last X number of years. We have only spent loose change but but but but we are still competing 😭😭😭

“But but but but please feel sorry for us we want your sympathy 😭😭😭

On the other hand, Arsenal are owned by Stan who can employ Liverpool’s owner as his personal butler. His net worth is about 4x higher and he is not reluctant to spend money.

This is why Arsenal bodied Man City in the Declan Rice deal last summer and basically outbid them.

This is what Liverpool could not do. They could never compete with City in the market but Arsenal can, and this is what Arsenal will do what Liverpool failed to do, i.e. end City’s era.

Arsenal don’t need sympathy votes and they don’t need anyone to feel bad for them. They know that now they are on par with City and their time will come. As simple as that.

The difference is clear …

This season Arteta & Arsenal win NOTHING. Liverpool & Klopp still win a trophy . Nobody remembers 2nd , losers mentality.

Klopp walks alway winning it all . 😎

As a fellow senior fan to another. And respectfully bro stop with these weird analogies and name calling. Its childish and takes away credibility from your posts which do make good points.

Not sure why you resort to name calling of our players or make fun of our club at the 1st opportunity.

Feel free to call me a snowflake or whatever but just some friendly respectful advise.

The difference is clear …

This season Arteta & Arsenal win NOTHING. Liverpool & Klopp still win a trophy . Nobody remembers 2nd , losers mentality.

Klopp walks alway winning it all . 😎
For clubs like Liverpool, Arsenal, United, Chelsea, winning domestic cups means absolutely nothing if you are not fighting for the title and Liverpool surrendered their fight in a very embarrassing fashion.

Arsenal had a better season than Liverpool and Arsenal are much better placed than Liverpool.

Everyone knows that Arsenal will be up there again next season but who knows where Liverpool will be under their new manager.

Useless employee at club, makes no difference him leaving
What do you know about what happens behind the scenes?

You think the success and failure of every employee at a football club is linked with winning trophies

For clubs like Liverpool, Arsenal, United, Chelsea, winning domestic cups means absolutely nothing if you are not fighting for the title and Liverpool surrendered their fight in a very embarrassing fashion.

Arsenal had a better season than Liverpool and Arsenal are much better placed than Liverpool.

Everyone knows that Arsenal will be up there again next season but who knows where Liverpool will be under their new manager.

What means nothing is the difference between 2nd & 3rd or 4th.

Trophies are success , shows you want to win competitions. Klopp won something, Arteta didn’t .

Is Arteta allergic to sliver ?? :wenger

Emery will get his revenge the day he lands a job at a big club again (if ever) and disproves the allegations that he doesn’t have the chops to manage big expectations.

But it seems like that is not going to happen any time soon after he got exposed at Paris and Arsenal.

Arteta’s reality is Emery’s dream. He would have been where Arteta is today if he had the chops. It was his job.
So Villa qualify for CL is not meeting and managing big expectations? Arsenal were desperate for top 4 not so long ago when finishing top 4 was a major achievement for Arsenal.

Or are you suggesting Emery has benefited from attrition and other teams regressing too?

Arteta got.exposed by Emery twice this season. Learn to accept this fact and move on.

Not sure why you are doing bhangra.

You should be upset about the fact that your title challenge wilted away and your players let Klopp down in his farewell season in spite of having the title in their hands.
I am happy because you are gonna win nothing this season. All bravado of being this and that has been flattened by the ruthless Man City. At least Klopp won the Carabao Cup and knocked you out of the FA Cup too. Our players did not let JK down anymore then yours did Arteta. Finishing third and winning something is far better then finishing second with no trophies.

Arsenal fan mocked Liverpool when we lost crucial matches in the title race. accuses LFC fans of always having a victim mentality. Now after Son missed a one on one sitter versus the Man City keeper your fans are crying over it being deliberate :love: :love: .They insist Son usually lobs it over the keeper where as here he hit it straight at him :p. Son just became a Man City legend without even knowing it!!. The Korean wiped off all the smiles and jokes off Arsenal and their fans faces with one kick!. Well done, Son!
I meant people were laughing when Liverpool lost a few matches. I am sure now nearing the end of the season they are sitting there with no trophies as always is the case with the deluded Arsenal fans!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: They who laugh last do so the loudest! Another season passes with Arsenal winning nothing! Honestly, I much prefer the Spurs then annoying and irritating Arsenal.

Everyone knows nothing! insisting they had a better season by winning nothing then Liverpool who won the Carabao Cup. If a trophy or any competition means nothing then there is no point in playing for it. Liverpool did not surrender anything rather had a few bad matches where they played poorly, that's all.

We all start with zero points next season on an even keel. Arsenal will be as vulnerable as any other club moreover everyone will be busy in the transfer market. Fact is as it stands Arsenal has never won the CL and Arteta has never won the EPL where as the departing Jurgen Klopp won both :klopp When Arteta joined Arsenal as a manger you guys also had an equal chance of failure as you did of success. I am excited to see what Liverpool's new manager will bring.

But but we finished 2nd and you finished 3rd. We had a better season 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

No wonder Man city are winning vast majority of trophies on offer when Arsenal and Liverpool fans are arguing whose failure of the season was best..

2 out of 3 biggest clubs in England fighting over who was best losers this season 🤦‍♂️

So Villa qualify for CL is not meeting and managing big expectations? Arsenal were desperate for top 4 not so long ago when finishing top 4 was a major achievement for Arsenal.

Or are you suggesting Emery has benefited from attrition and other teams regressing too?

Arteta got.exposed by Emery twice this season. Learn to accept this fact and move on.
Emery has got villa CL in his 1st full season.

Emery in his 1st fully season at Arsensl missed out on top 4 by a point

Arteta in his 1st full season was being humilated by Leicester, Burnley and wolves at home. 1st manager in 20 years at Arsenal to fail to qualify for Europe.

So Villa qualify for CL is not meeting and managing big expectations?

Aston Villa knows where it lies in the food chain. It is a mid-tier club in modern football that lacks the ambition and the resources to compete for the league title.

It also doesn’t put any pressure on its managers to qualify for the UCL. Qualifying for the UCL is seen as an overachievement.

This is why Aston Villa hosted a grand event last night to celebrate finishing fourth. I have seen clubs celebrate winning a treble with less excitement.

Aston Villa and the fans will be happy to finish anywhere between 4th and 8th so it is not really a job with big expectations.

As long as you don’t drag them to the bottom half of the table like Dean Smith and Gerrard did, you are unlikely to get sacked.

This slow reflects poorly on Emery. If he was the top manager that some people are projecting him to be, there is absolutely no way he would be content at a club that is popping champagne bottles at finishing fourth.

The season that Villa has had can lead to a managerial sacking at a big club. Just like no world class player would stick around at Aston Villa, no world class manager will stick around either simply because a world class manager would want to be at a club where he has access to enough funds and pulling power that can enable him to win the league.

Emery extended his contract at Villa at a time where a host of powerful European clubs are looking for new managers.

This tells us that neither the powerful clubs rate Emery as a top manager and neither does Emery rate himself as a top manager.

After the humbling experiences at PSG and Arsenal where Emery got found for being too small for the jobs, it appears that he has made peace with the fact his level is clubs like Aston Villa and Villarreal and not the clubs that will back him in the market to win the league.

Arsenal were desperate for top 4 not so long ago when finishing top 4 was a major achievement for Arsenal.
And this why Arteta deserves so much credit. For years and years, Arsenal let the standards compromise to the point where fighting to win the league was not even a question anymore.

It was all about doing enough to finish top 4. This is why Wenger was driven out of the club because Arsenal needed a fresh, ambitious manager.

Emery was brought in to usher a new era and he showed that the job was too big for him. This is why he was replaced by Arteta and Arteta has done the job that Emery was appointed to do.

Arteta is the reason Arsenal went from a club that was fighting for top 4 to fighting for the league title.

Arteta is the reason why Arsenal fans will be disappointed with missing out on winning the league by a whisker. The same fans who would have been thrilled with a top 3 finish few years back.

Those who think Arteta has not done a marvelous job and he needs to be replaced need to have their sanity checked at this point because someone who can think straight cannot come to that conclusion.

What do you mean by “too”?

Arteta has not capitalized on the regression of others because these other clubs (United and Chelsea) have spent more money than Arsenal in the same period.

The only difference between the three clubs is that Arsenal have a top manager and they haven’t had one in this period except Tuchel at Chelsea who shouldn’t have been sacked.

Arteta is a far better manager than Ole, Ten Hag, Lampard, Potter and Pochettino. This is why Arsenal are where they are and they are where they are.
Prior to the last game, Pep’s City had never scored a goal in the new Spurs stadium and it opened in April 2019.

Couple of seasons back, Nuno did a double over Pep with his Wolves team.

Clubs and managers have their bogey teams and managers. No doubt Arteta has found it difficult to beat Emery this season, but head 2 head means nothing when you are operating at different levels.

Arteta is managing a club that is fighting to win the league. Emery is managing a club that is popping champagne bottles at finishing fourth, and Arteta is managing the same club that kicked Emery out because he wasn’t good enough for them.

Emery would have been where Arteta is today if he was good enough. Let Emery manage a big club again and then we can compare him to Arteta.

Aston Villa knows where it lies in the food chain. It is a mid-tier club in modern football that lacks the ambition and the resources to compete for the league title.

It also doesn’t put any pressure on its managers to qualify for the UCL. Qualifying for the UCL is seen as an overachievement.

This is why Aston Villa hosted a grand event last night to celebrate finishing fourth. I have seen clubs celebrate winning a treble with less excitement.

Aston Villa and the fans will be happy to finish anywhere between 4th and 8th so it is not really a job with big expectations.

As long as you don’t drag them to the bottom half of the table like Dean Smith and Gerrard did, you are unlikely to get sacked.

This slow reflects poorly on Emery. If he was the top manager that some people are projecting him to be, there is absolutely no way he would be content at a club that is popping champagne bottles at finishing fourth.

The season that Villa has had can lead to a managerial sacking at a big club. Just like no world class player would stick around at Aston Villa, no world class manager will stick around either simply because a world class manager would want to be at a club where he has access to enough funds and pulling power that can enable him to win the league.

Emery extended his contract at Villa at a time where a host of powerful European clubs are looking for new managers.

This tells us that neither the powerful clubs rate Emery as a top manager and neither does Emery rate himself as a top manager.

After the humbling experiences at PSG and Arsenal where Emery got found for being too small for the jobs, it appears that he has made peace with the fact his level is clubs like Aston Villa and Villarreal and not the clubs that will back him in the market to win the league.

And this why Arteta deserves so much credit. For years and years, Arsenal let the standards compromise to the point where fighting to win the league was not even a question anymore.

It was all about doing enough to finish top 4. This is why Wenger was driven out of the club because Arsenal needed a fresh, ambitious manager.

Emery was brought in to usher a new era and he showed that the job was too big for him. This is why he was replaced by Arteta and Arteta has done the job that Emery was appointed to do.

Arteta is the reason Arsenal went from a club that was fighting for top 4 to fighting for the league title.

Arteta is the reason why Arsenal fans will be disappointed with missing out on winning the league by a whisker. The same fans who would have been thrilled with a top 3 finish few years back.

Those who think Arteta has not done a marvelous job and he needs to be replaced need to have their sanity checked at this point because someone who can think straight cannot come to that conclusion.

What do you mean by “too”? I have already schooled you on this a million times.

Arteta has not capitalized on the regression of others because these other clubs (United and Chelsea) have spent more money than Arsenal in the same period.

The only difference between the three clubs is that Arsenal have a top manager and they haven’t had one in this period except Tuchel at Chelsea who shouldn’t have been sacked.

Arteta is a far better manager than Ole, Ten Hag, Lampard, Potter and Pochettino. This is why Arsenal are where they are and they are where they are.

Prior to the last game, Pep’s City had never scored a goal in the new Spurs stadium and it opened in April 2019.

Couple of seasons back, Nuno did a double over Pep with his Wolves team.

Clubs and managers have their bogey teams and managers. No doubt Arteta has found it difficult to beat Emery this season, but head 2 head means nothing when you are operating at different levels.

Arteta is managing a club that is fighting to win the league. Emery is managing a club that is popping champagne bottles at finishing fourth, and Arteta is managing the same club that kicked Emery out because he wasn’t good enough for them.

Emery would have been where Arteta is today if he was good enough. Let Emery manage a big club again and then we can compare him to Arteta.

That was an end of season get together not for the CL, and why can’t Villa celebrate that after 40 years. Football teams should enjoy their success, only four teams can qualify for the CL, it use to be just one, otherwise we’d have been there twice in the 90’s as well. If Unai has exceeded expectations, that’s the mark of a good manager and he is better since what you saw when be was at Arsenal I mean he personally bent Arteta over to so that should have alerted you, it doesn’t make sense to criticise it. Arteta is doing well to compete with City but hasn’t achieved much else.

That was an end of season get together not for the CL, and why can’t Villa celebrate that after 40 years. Football teams should enjoy their success, only four teams can qualify for the CL, it use to be just one, otherwise we’d have been there twice in the 90’s as well. If Unai has exceeded expectations, that’s the mark of a good manager and he is better since what you saw when be was at Arsenal I mean he personally bent Arteta over to so that should have alerted you, it doesn’t make sense to criticise it. Arteta is doing well to compete with City but hasn’t achieved much else.
IMG_5684.jpeg
Big clubs and big managers don’t celebrate finishing fourth like this.

Aston Villa has embarrassed an entire generation of Villa fans. The scrawny teenagers are excited for sure, but those who have witnessed the zenith of this once beautiful football club are embarrassed to the bone.

View attachment 143866
Big clubs and big managers don’t celebrate finishing fourth like this.

Aston Villa has embarrassed an entire generation of Villa fans. The scrawny teenagers are excited for sure, but those who have witnessed the zenith of this once beautiful football club are embarrassed to the bone.

Embarrassed about qualifying for the CL after four decades ? 🤣🤣

We’re a former European Champion, you wont get it.

Which Villa fans are upset lol show me

I am happy because you are gonna win nothing this season. All bravado of being this and that has been flattened by the ruthless Man City. At least Klopp won the Carabao Cup and knocked you out of the FA Cup too. Our players did not let JK down anymore then yours did Arteta. Finishing third and winning something is far better then finishing second with no trophies.

Anyway, I will quote one of your posts. Flattened by City? Arsenal took 4 points of City this season and didn’t let them score a single goal.

Both clubs are on part in terms of strength and it is just a difference of two points.

As I said, winning domestic cups means nothing when you are a big club because it is all about fighting for the title.

United fans are unhappy with Ten Hag even though he won a cup last season and is in another final this year. Why? Simply because they have failed to fight for the league title.

Arsene Wenger was driven out of the club in spite of winning three FA Cups in 4 years because he wasn’t fighting for the league.

This and the last season for Arsenal have been better than any of the four FA Cup winning seasons between 2014 and 2020 because Arsenal have looked like a proper big team that is fighting for the title and have looked the part.

Fighting for the title and especially missing out by a whisker shows that the club is heading in the right direction and very, very close to winning the league. Arsenal are where Liverpool were in 2019.

When you win cup but not fight for the league, it shows that the club has no direction and has to spend big money to set things right.

Arsenal is in a much better position than Liverpool right now and you know it.

Embarrassed about qualifying for the CL after four decades ? 🤣🤣

We’re a former European Champion, you wont get it.

Which Villa fans are upset lol show me
Embarrassed to see that the former European Cup winners and 7 time league winners and 10 time runners up have been reduced to celebrating 4th place like winning a World Cup.

Embarrassed to see that the former European Cup winners and 7 time league winners and 10 time runners up have been reduced to celebrating 4th place like winning a World Cup.

The CL is the WC level tournament, just making it there is massive especially after a long time, there is no Villa fan moaning about this like how you are suggesting

The CL is the WC level tournament, just making it there is massive especially after a long time, there is no Villa fan moaning about this like how you are suggesting
It is massive only because Villa let their standards drop over the past 3 decades. It shouldn’t be massive for a former European Cup winning club.

Aston Villa failed to move on with the times and keep up with the big clubs.

It is also Unai Emery’s failure that he is now popping champagne bottles for finishing fourth at Villa when he could have been popping champagne bottles for winning leagues with PSG or Arsenal.

Emery got downgraded but when you are at his age, you are looking to get upgraded.

It is massive only because Villa let their standards drop over the past 3 decades. It shouldn’t be massive for a former European Cup winning club.

Aston Villa failed to move on with the times and keep up with the big clubs.

It is also Unai Emery’s failure that he is now popping champagne bottles for finishing fourth at Villa when he could have been popping champagne bottles for winning leagues with PSG or Arsenal.

Emery got downgraded but when you are at his age, you are looking to get upgraded.

Unai is restoring those standards after giving Arteta a spank 🤣

Unai is restoring those standards after giving Arteta a spank 🤣
That spank is just a scratch compared to the royal spanking Arteta has given Emery by doing the job at Arsenal that Emery wasn’t good enough to do so.

Arteta’s reality was Emery’s dream. A dream that he wasn’t good enough to turn into reality.

Saying stuff like Arteta would not have done better at Villa than Emery is a foolish thing to say. It is like saying if Pep would have avoided relegation with Sheffield.

There is a reason why Arteta is not in charge of Villa and why Emery is not in charge of Arsenal.

Arteta has proved that he has the chops to manage big clubs. Emery has proved that he cannot handle the pressure and expectations of big clubs.

Therefore, Arteta is too good to be a Villa coach and Emery is not good enough to be a Villa coach.

If Arteta wasn’t good enough, he would have been sacked by Arsenal and he would be managing a smaller club like Emery.

Anyway, I will quote one of your posts. Flattened by City? Arsenal took 4 points of City this season and didn’t let them score a single goal.

Both clubs are on part in terms of strength and it is just a difference of two points.

As I said, winning domestic cups means nothing when you are a big club because it is all about fighting for the title.

United fans are unhappy with Ten Hag even though he won a cup last season and is in another final this year. Why? Simply because they have failed to fight for the league title.

Arsene Wenger was driven out of the club in spite of winning three FA Cups in 4 years because he wasn’t fighting for the league.

This and the last season for Arsenal have been better than any of the four FA Cup winning seasons between 2014 and 2020 because Arsenal have looked like a proper big team that is fighting for the title and have looked the part.

Fighting for the title and especially missing out by a whisker shows that the club is heading in the right direction and very, very close to winning the league. Arsenal are where Liverpool were in 2019.

When you win cup but not fight for the league, it shows that the club has no direction and has to spend big money to set things right.

Arsenal is in a much better position than Liverpool right now and you know it.
No ace I don't know anything at all rather you are blinded by bias. It is not as if we are finishing 20 points behind you that Arsenal are much better then us. This season it was a draw at our place, you won at home then we knocked you out of the FA Cup at your place as well. Arsenal fans are getting a bit too cocky here by only finishing one position above us it seems. Domestic cup's mean a lot otherwise they would not be played, simple.

I don't know what Tag or Man Utd fans have got to do with this at all!!. You have not won the league for donkey's years or anything else for that matter. If by Wenger you are trying to justify that winning domestic cups is nothing then I disagree. The league is indeed the holy grail yet winning other competitions is better then nothing.

Liverpool may have regressed a bit this season not coz of Arsenal or City rather because we performed poorly against so called lesser sides. Looking like this and that doesn't count unless you win the thing let that sink in. Moreover, there is no guarantee that Arsenal will be contenders next season on the basis of finishing second this season. If only like was that simple.

What you talking about man!!? For most of the season we were fighting for the title and until a few weeks looked like the favourites too. "No direction" coming from the fan of a club who have not won anything for ages is ridiculous!!. You are on about as if Arsenal are winning the EPL and UCL where as Liverpool are fighting relegation.

No ace I don't know anything at all rather you are blinded by bias. It is not as if we are finishing 20 points behind you that Arsenal are much better then us. This season it was a draw at our place, you won at home then we knocked you out of the FA Cup at your place as well. Arsenal fans are getting a bit too cocky here by only finishing one position above us it seems. Domestic cup's mean a lot otherwise they would not be played, simple.

I don't know what Tag or Man Utd fans have got to do with this at all!!. You have not won the league for donkey's years or anything else for that matter. If by Wenger you are trying to justify that winning domestic cups is nothing then I disagree. The league is indeed the holy grail yet winning other competitions is better then nothing.

Liverpool may have regressed a bit this season not coz of Arsenal or City rather because we performed poorly against so called lesser sides. Looking like this and that doesn't count unless you win the thing let that sink in. Moreover, there is no guarantee that Arsenal will be contenders next season on the basis of finishing second this season. If only like was that simple.

What you talking about man!!? For most of the season we were fighting for the title and until a few weeks looked like the favourites too. "No direction" coming from the fan of a club who have not won anything for ages is ridiculous!!. You are on about as if Arsenal are winning the EPL and UCL where as Liverpool are fighting relegation.
Another word salad that says nothing. Arsenal have finished above Liverpool for the second consecutive season just like they have done so for 90% of the seasons in the Premier League era.

Normal business has resumed so get used to it. You lot won just 1 Premier League in 10 under Klopp in spite of boasting some of Liverpool’s greatest ever players for 5-6 years. It is an underachievement no matter how you look at it.

Also, it is not just about not winning the league after 2020 where you lifted the trophy in front of empty stands. You have had two rubbish seasons in the last four years (2020/21, 2022/23) with squads that were capable of winning the league.

If Arteta leaves Arsenal with just 1 league title under his belt, I would look back at his era with a feeling of disappointment and underachievement and that is how Liverpool should feel.

Yes of course, the fact that you have the same number of league titles in the Premier League era as Leicester City and Blackburn means that you have no standards, but that doesn’t mean that you should be content with the underachievement of Klopp.

Arsenal will finish above Liverpool next season as well. They have a far better squad. Get used to it.

Another word salad that says nothing. Arsenal have finished above Liverpool for the second consecutive season just like they have done so for 90% of the seasons in the Premier League era.

Normal business has resumed so get used to it. You lot won just 1 Premier League in 10 under Klopp in spite of boasting some of Liverpool’s greatest ever players for 5-6 years. It is an underachievement no matter how you look at it.

Also, it is not just about not winning the league after 2020 where you lifted the trophy in front of empty stands. You have had two rubbish seasons in the last four years (2020/21, 2022/23) with squads that were capable of winning the league.

If Arteta leaves Arsenal with just 1 league title under his belt, I would look back at his era with a feeling of disappointment and underachievement and that is how Liverpool should feel.

Yes of course, the fact that you have the same number of league titles in the Premier League era as Leicester City and Blackburn means that you have no standards, but that doesn’t mean that you should be content with the underachievement of Klopp.

Arsenal will finish above Liverpool next season as well. They have a far better squad. Get used to it.
It says plenty for those who can read. We won the Carabao Cup this season where as you are likely to win nothing. What part of this simple sentence do you not understand? So now you are going back in history then you will start crying if I do the same!! Damn right normal business is Arsenal never winning the ECL and anything else for that matter for ages.

You guys have not won anything at all under Arteta yet keeping telling the world how brilliant you are. No one cares who finishes second fifth or last, people only care about the winners. It is only fans of loser clubs like Arsenal that are pleased when finishing second. No, I feel okay because JK won the ECL as well as the FA Cup and EPL. He may not be in the same league as Bob Paisley, Bill Shankly or even Joe Fagan but has done okay. It was not his fault the we won the league during Covid times empty stadium or full.

We are European royalty whereas you are no one at all not even taken seriously by the likes of Barcelona or Real Madrid:D. We have won the English title 19 times compared to your pathetic 13. Even under your so called best era Wenger only won the EPL three times in 22 years, that is hardly brilliant to say the least. We will put you in your place again making you hang our coats as has historically been the case. Just wait and watch.

It says plenty for those who can read. We won the Carabao Cup this season where as you are likely to win nothing. What part of this simple sentence do you not understand? So now you are going back in history then you will start crying if I do the same!! Damn right normal business is Arsenal never winning the ECL and anything else for that matter for ages.

You guys have not won anything at all under Arteta yet keeping telling the world how brilliant you are. No one cares who finishes second fifth or last, people only care about the winners. It is only fans of loser clubs like Arsenal that are pleased when finishing second. No, I feel okay because JK won the ECL as well as the FA Cup and EPL. He may not be in the same league as Bob Paisley, Bill Shankly or even Joe Fagan but has done okay. It was not his fault the we won the league during Covid times empty stadium or full.

We are European royalty whereas you are no one at all not even taken seriously by the likes of Barcelona or Real Madrid:D. We have won the English title 19 times compared to your pathetic 13. Even under your so called best era Wenger only won the EPL three times in 22 years, that is hardly brilliant to say the least. We will put you in your place again making you hang our coats as has historically been the case. Just wait and watch.
Winning the Carabao Cup means nothing when your tilted challenge wilted in humiliating fashion.

Your club is the sole reason why this season will not go down as the GOAT PL season.

If Liverpool didn’t falter in such humiliating way, it would have been a three way decider on the final day.

Arsenal is heading the right direction. They have replaced Liverpool as City’s main rivals. Arsenal fans are not happy because they have finished second; they are happy with the direction their club is going on.

They are happy with the trajectory. This is what Liverpool don’t have anymore. They are going nowhere after one rubbish season (2022/23) and one underwhelming season (2023/24).

Clubs with a gloomy present and a dark future talk about the past. That is what Liverpool is left with. Arsenal fans don’t need to look back because they have a lot to look forward to.

Arsenal on the cusp of a fantastic era while Liverpool is on the cusp of nothing but flashing its history because it has not much to look forward too.

Every club in England except City would happily trade places with Arsenal right now and this is what Arteta has built. Look at where Liverpool were in December 2019 and where Arsenal were and look at the last two seasons. This what Arteta has built.

By the time Arteta is done, he will walk all over Klopp’s legacy in English football.

Winning the Carabao Cup means nothing when your tilted challenge wilted in humiliating fashion.

Your club is the sole reason why this season will not go down as the GOAT PL season.

If Liverpool didn’t falter in such humiliating way, it would have been a three way decider on the final day.

Arsenal is heading the right direction. They have replaced Liverpool as City’s main rivals. Arsenal fans are not happy because they have finished second; they are happy with the direction their club is going on.

They are happy with the trajectory. This is what Liverpool don’t have anymore. They are going nowhere after one rubbish season (2022/23) and one underwhelming season (2023/24).

Clubs with a gloomy present and a dark future talk about the past. That is what Liverpool is left with. Arsenal fans don’t need to look back because they have a lot to look forward to.

Arsenal on the cusp of a fantastic era while Liverpool is on the cusp of nothing but flashing its history because it has not much to look forward too.

Every club in England except City would happily trade places with Arsenal right now and this is what Arteta has built. Look at where Liverpool were in December 2019 and where Arsenal were and look at the last two seasons. This what Arteta has built.

By the time Arteta is done, he will walk all over Klopp’s legacy in English football.

Wenger finished 2nd 4/5 times .

Klopp finished 2nd a few times . A couple of goals away from the quadruple but neither were jumping like a Jack in the box because they competed . lol

Next season predict Arsenal to win the treble & demand nothing less. It’s ok you’ll learn .,

Wenger finished 2nd 4/5 times .

Klopp finished 2nd a few times . A couple of goals away from the quadruple but neither were jumping like a Jack in the box because they competed . lol

Next season predict Arsenal to win the treble & demand nothing less. It’s ok you’ll learn .,
Liverpool fans are doing bhangra even though Klopp won 1 PL in 10 years. As I have told you many times, I will be very disappointed with Arteta if he has only 1 PL title by 2029 (his 10th year).

I fully expect Arsenal to win two of the next three PLs.

Liverpool fans are doing bhangra even though Klopp won 1 PL in 10 years. As I have told you many times, I will be very disappointed with Arteta if he has only 1 PL title by 2029 (his 10th year).

I fully expect Arsenal to win two of the next three PLs.

Klopp has won more champions league by himself than arsenal in their entire history 😎.

Arteta has a long way to go to catch klopps trophy hall .

I think next season will be tougher . This was perhaps Artetas best chance . He may win nothing in next 2 years & get the sack.

Us Liverpool fans will tell you that winning nothing is the ultimate humiliation. This is a regular case with you even under Arteta that you are all talk, nothing else. It was Son who rubbed Arsenal noses on the ground taking the wind out off your sails. There is absolutely no humiliation in winning a trophy and finishing third.

"Arsenal is heading the right direction. They have replaced Liverpool as City’s main rivals. Arsenal fans are not happy because they have finished second; they are happy with the direction their club is going on." This is just a fantasy in your head devoid of any fact. One summer doesn't make a swan and never will. Even in this summer you are empty handed as always where as this so called direction you are on about is yet another fictional story.

You are the one talking about the past and even today under Arteta you have absolutely nothing to show for at all. Your glory days are a period when you are winning nothing or just imagining the future. Arsenal are on the brink of more tears where as we may have a few unpredictable seasons that is normal when a new manager comes. Trade places with a team that has won nothing?, keep dreaming! This is why Arsenal fans are regarded as the most deluded ones in the world perhaps.

Arteta will keep getting owned by Pep and probably even Slot if he is our next coach/manager.

Klopp has won more champions league by himself than arsenal in their entire history 😎.

I think next season will be tougher . This was perhaps Artetas best chance . He may win nothing in next 2 years & get the sack.
Arsenal think they have won the ECL ten times:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. It is not possible to reason with idiots who live in a fantasy world. Only fact that matters is Arteta's Arsenal have won nothing!

Arsenal think they have won the ECL ten times:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. It is not possible to reason with idiots who live in a fantasy world. Only fact that matters is Arteta's Arsenal have won nothing!
posting lies in bold and large font won’t make them any true.

Arteta won the FA Cup in his first season, but that is not the reason why Arsenal fans rate him. That FA Cup meant nothing because the club was in shambles then.

Arsenal fans rate him and are excited for the future because he has transformed into a title challenging tea and there is no doubt there he will win multiple leagues with Arsenal.

Us Liverpool fans will tell you that winning nothing is the ultimate humiliation. This is a regular case with you even under Arteta that you are all talk, nothing else. It was Son who rubbed Arsenal noses on the ground taking the wind out off your sails. There is absolutely no humiliation in winning a trophy and finishing third.

"Arsenal is heading the right direction. They have replaced Liverpool as City’s main rivals. Arsenal fans are not happy because they have finished second; they are happy with the direction their club is going on." This is just a fantasy in your head devoid of any fact. One summer doesn't make a swan and never will. Even in this summer you are empty handed as always where as this so called direction you are on about is yet another fictional story.

You are the one talking about the past and even today under Arteta you have absolutely nothing to show for at all. Your glory days are a period when you are winning nothing or just imagining the future. Arsenal are on the brink of more tears where as we may have a few unpredictable seasons that is normal when a new manager comes. Trade places with a team that has won nothing?, keep dreaming! This is why Arsenal fans are regarded as the most deluded ones in the world perhaps.

Arteta will keep getting owned by Pep and probably even Slot if he is our next coach/manager.
Arteta will make Slot his dog just like he made Klopp his dog.

Klopp hasn’t beaten Arteta in the league over the last two seasons. In other words, as soon Arteta built a competent team (2022 onwards), Klopp has failed to beat him.

You have been predicting Arteta getting sacked since 2020 and you are still reading from the same script. It is clear that you don’t have a clue, so you shouldn’t bother.

Worry about the egg head coming in to replace Klopp.

Arsenal are definitely on a rise after decades of mediocrity but to mock Liverpool is absurd, the most successful English club in Europe , not to mention Liverpool won a European Cup with bottom half squad in 2005 while Arsenal were always near and near abouts and bottled it in 2006 otherwise a European Cup would had changed the direction of club

You have been predicting Arteta getting sacked since 2020 and you are still reading from the same script. It is clear that you don’t have a clue, so you shouldn’t bother.

Worry about the egg head coming in to replace Klopp.

It’s not my club it’s Arsenal , perhaps the owners are like you , happy to compete even if winning nothing lol

Lego man Arteta can't compare to the mighty Liverpool and Klopp who have won CL and title, Arteta is about to come 2nd best again. I don't want to hear ifs, buts and maybe's - the cold hard facts are that Liverpool are winners and Arsenal are losers.

Arteta will make Slot his dog just like he made Klopp his dog.

Klopp hasn’t beaten Arteta in the league over the last two seasons. In other words, as soon Arteta built a competent team (2022 onwards), Klopp has failed to beat him.

Head to heads mean nothing.

Klopp has a better head to head than Pep, yet Peps blown him out of the water when it comes to titles.

Translation:

The first thing I want to be done is to get that piece of crap Arteta off my pitch. Don't just get him off the pitch, stop those god damn Arsenal government funded handouts, because I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, that you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your Bible up Mamoon’s behind, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere. Talk about competing in the Premier League, talk about your no.2 finish - UNAI CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SAYS I JUST WHIPPED YOUR ASS! All Arteta gotta do is get his favourite lota boy to buy him a cheap bottle of Indian brewed Cola and try to get back some of that courage he had when he was Pep’s b!tch. As for the Champions League, I'm servin' notice to every one of the competitors. I don't give a damn what they are, they're all on the list, and that's Unai Emery’s list, and I'm fixin' to start runnin' through all of them.

🤣🤣 the spank was a scratch.

Villareal knocked Arsenal in europa league semi, which mean at end of that season Arsenal werent playing in Europe the following season for 1st time in 20 plus years

This season Emerys 6 points has pretty much cost Arsenal the title

Which means the Arteta fan club chairmen has to write his apology, which he said he would do if Arsenal ended season trophyless

What is wrong with celebrating? They can do it as they please and why not.

I don't want to get into this tiit-for-tat I'm sure I was one of the ones defending arsenal's celebrations.

If it gets to someone so much then just watch the 90 mins and turn it off it's not hard.

Teams have full on pitch invasions when avoiding relegation

Who cares... Celebrate how you want. What is sport if you can't choose what you are happy about without being labelled one thing or another.

So Arteta fan boy says Emery over celebrated at a teams end of season party.

Arsenal went and bought a dog and called it "win" after bottling the league last season.

Same club who every time it falls short has he clubs PR putting up "we are proud" messages on social media.

Oh and that biggest embarrassment is yet to come, the "oddegard taking a picture" will be used as a meme regularly once the season is over, and other teams have won trophies.

The big 6 from England are Liverpool, Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Nottingham Forest and Aston Villa. If you have never won the European Cup/CL, then you are not big anything.

Arteta Fanbois : Domestic titles do not matter.

Arteta Fanbois : Arteta has a FA Cup title.

You seriously could not make this up.

My mate is a Spurs season ticket holder for over 40 years. He was at the Spurs vs City match and said he had never felt such an experience.

He said categorically the supporters around him wanted Son to miss.

For him had Spurs won and Arsenal won the title, then the hardcore fans would have to live with it for the rest of their lives.

Foreign EPL fans will never understand this level of passion, let alone attend an EPL game.

Oh here we go more hollow fake cheer leading.

Screenshot_20240516_192931_Chrome.jpg

Why Not stand tall and come out with "Arsenal are going to win the title twice in next 3 seasons"

Massive difference between "expect" and actual genuine prediction. Everyone knows you don't have the balls to say, why because you got humilated last season, so much so you made no prediction on Arsenal winning the title.

I called you out twice this season and exposed.

Hollow cheerleading with zero substance.

Isak is key player for Newcastle and someone they can build their team around for years to come.

He is 24 and entering his prime years. If Arsenal want to buy him, we are talking £100m minimum. That is the lowest price that Newcastle would entertain and then it is all about who blinks first and how far Arsenal are willing to go and how much Isak wants the move (if at all).

Newcastle might look to cash in on Bruno G this summer but Isak is absolutely not for sale unless they get a very tasty offer.

£100m is the new £50m. Arsenal bought a DM for £100m last summer and that would have unthinkable only 5 years ago.

I personally don’t think Arsenal need to sign Isak or any ST worth that money. Havertz at CF has solved Arsenal’s issues at least for the coming season.

I would much rather spend big on a winger now to upgrade on Martinelli. Martinelli has reached his ceiling and he is clearly not good enough to be a starter for Arsenal and he is not getting ahead of Trossard again who is a vastly superior footballer.
For me he blows hot and cold too often to be player you can actually achieve things with. He has the attributes to be a top player but too often in games and in a sequence of games he goes missing.

So Arteta fan boy says Emery over celebrated at a teams end of season party.

Arsenal went and bought a dog and called it "win" after bottling the league last season.

Same club who every time it falls short has he clubs PR putting up "we are proud" messages on social media.

Oh and that biggest embarrassment is yet to come, the "oddegard taking a picture" will be used as a meme regularly once the season is over, and other teams have won trophies.
Sorry I don't follow this thread bar the odd post, are you an Arsenal fan?

Oh dear yet more comedy gold

Screenshot_20240516_201149_Chrome.jpg

Arsenal lose FA cup game to Liverpool, due to Havertz missing sitter after sitter

Arsenal lose to Bayern munich due to Havertz ghosting the entire 2nd leg game

Arsenal lose the title as "havertz" goes missing vs Aston villa

Trophyless season number 4 In a row

FB_IMG_1715848443966.jpg

Back