Arsenal FC | 2023/24 Season

Nobody is celebrating fella.

Merely pointing out it isn't as doom and gloom as you and your leader Lee Gunner make out.

You guys would rather be proved right than Arsenal win the league and if you asked majority of posters on this thread they would agree except the rival fans who you entertain and they then gas you up even more.

I don't doubt you care about Arsenal in a weird way.

Like a parent who will scald their kid cos he got A's instead of A* or whatever the education system uses to grade stuff these days.
Rival fans have every right to banter any club if they are celebrating trophyless seasons and failure.

I'm not going to sit here and applaud another failure of a season either.

Liverpool and spurs fans have done it, don't mean I'm going to do it.

Ultimately everyone is entitled to support/follow a club in whichever way they like but I've been on this forum going way back (though with a large period of absence) and I genuinely fail to see what enjoyment he gets out of football, I just don't get it

I get the primary aim of football is winning and I would bloody love to win something, that's the hope that I have but it's not the be all and end all otherwise you end up finding very little joy in football and I think it's sad if you solely live your football life through just needing to finish top of a table

I've been a Newcastle fan for over 3 decades and we've won nothing in that time but that hasn't been pointless to me, obviously we've come close on a couple of occasions and I always have hope (apart from when Ashley owned us) that fortunes will change for us but the moments, goals, players etc etc have provided plenty of memories and joy

Arsenal have had way, way more success than Newcastle (not that it takes much) but I reckon I have gotten more joy out of football than AJ and that is bizarre considering the great players and success Arsenal have had

No doubt, I'll be called a loser with a loser mentality but if the alternative is to be constantly angry, constantly bitter and seemingly take more enjoyment out of Arsenal losing because it makes you "right" in an online debate then I'm happy to have a loser mentality

Completely agree, with our clubs when we been there and done that, then had a long dry spell, we appreciate the wins however small or big, especially with our history. Some clubs have big budgets and others small, it’s silly to sort of criticise the resource, if somebody comes in and makes best use of it and gives the fans some reason to smile then that’s all you want. I never supported Villa harder than when we were in the championship and look, it can all go south next season, but that’s just part of the game so you relish the moments.

P.S Alan Shearer was my favourite footballer growing up, was jealous he never played for my team and scoring headers with him in those early PS1 footy games felt so good. I also won a football at school signed by the Blackburn Rovers after they became Premier League Champions in the 94-95 season, got Shearer’s sig on it to, I will never sell it.

Rival fans have every right to banter any club if they are celebrating trophyless seasons and failure.

I'm not going to sit here and applaud another failure of a season either.

Liverpool and spurs fans have done it, don't mean I'm going to do it.
Instead you decide to join them?

Who is celebrating? define celebration for me.

I have not seen any posts on this thread saying lets celebrate coming 2nd. What has been pointed out is Arsenal had a good season albeit empty handed.

You'll probably say you couldn't care less what pundits say. Lots of winners of PL's/UCL/SPL who are now pundits/analysts have openly said that Arsenal can be proud of how their season went. Are you questioning their mentality? Ones who have been there and done it. I am not just referring to the Arsenal pundits.

Ultimately everyone is entitled to support/follow a club in whichever way they like but I've been on this forum going way back (though with a large period of absence) and I genuinely fail to see what enjoyment he gets out of football, I just don't get it

I get the primary aim of football is winning and I would bloody love to win something, that's the hope that I have but it's not the be all and end all otherwise you end up finding very little joy in football and I think it's sad if you solely live your football life through just needing to finish top of a table

I've been a Newcastle fan for over 3 decades and we've won nothing in that time but that hasn't been pointless to me, obviously we've come close on a couple of occasions and I always have hope (apart from when Ashley owned us) that fortunes will change for us but the moments, goals, players etc etc have provided plenty of memories and joy

Arsenal have had way, way more success than Newcastle (not that it takes much) but I reckon I have gotten more joy out of football than AJ and that is bizarre considering the great players and success Arsenal have had

No doubt, I'll be called a loser with a loser mentality but if the alternative is to be constantly angry, constantly bitter and seemingly take more enjoyment out of Arsenal losing because it makes you "right" in an online debate then I'm happy to have a loser mentality
Exactly - everyone wants to win its Human nature.

I work with Lots of Sheffield United and Sheffield Wednesday fans. They have supported their teams through thick and thin. Yet they are still season ticket holders. Should they give up their season ticket cos they are losers.

Just for the record Sheffield Wednesday have 4 titles to their name so they are hardly a small club. In context Villa and Nottingham Forest are lauded on this thread. Forest have 1 title and Villa a respectable 7.

I mean the last 2 seasons for us have been empty in the end but I will be honest I loved some of the moments they gave us. Wins vs Lpool and United last season. Bournemouth Villa Away. Also the big wins this season. You gotta enjoy the moments because nothing is guaranteed at the end of it. Otherwise you will just be miserable.

“Don’t be satisfied, we want much more than this and we’re gonna get it!”

Arteta knows

He's been beaten black and blue for last few seasons, he will get the same again next season with his overhyped claims

Last edited by a moderator:
Klopp has achieved more however it's convenient to ignore his PL record since winning it. He's not won it in 4 seasons I believe?

Arteta vs Klopp comparisons are to early as there is no competition. 1 has won the 2 big ones and the other hasn't.

However Klopp has been a manager for 25 years.

Once Arteta has been a manager for 25 years that's when comparisons should be made. Who has more league titles etc.

Who Klopp has managed prior is not an excuse for lack of league titles by the way. As it is what it is.

We can only compare first 4 years for both as PL managers . Arsenal have not won European cup in their history , Klopp did this and PL in the same time Arteta one FA cup, someone else’s team . He could be at Arsenal for a decade and not win both .

There are only 3 managers in English football history who have won both , Ferguson, Pep & Klopp . Don’t forget other trophies too . Arteta also spent twice as much .

You have wrote last chance for Arteta if he has a empty season again ? Even if he finishes 2nd ?

We can only compare first 4 years for both as PL managers . Arsenal have not won European cup in their history , Klopp did this and PL in the same time Arteta one FA cup, someone else’s team . He could be at Arsenal for a decade and not win both .

There are only 3 managers in English football history who have won both , Ferguson, Pep & Klopp . Don’t forget other trophies too . Arteta also spent twice as much .

You have wrote last chance for Arteta if he has a empty season again ? Even if he finishes 2nd ?
Yes - if he doesn't win one of the big 1's PL or UCL

Not sure why you are entertaining the Klopp vs Arteta debate.

Not sure why only PL but then mention UCL. The proper way to discuss Klopps legacy in the PL would be the following

1716205659400.jpeg

Not sure why you are entertaining the Klopp vs Arteta debate.

Not sure why only PL but then mention UCL. The proper way to discuss Klopps legacy in the PL would be the following

View attachment 143952

You are using the Mamoon pick & choose logic . PL isn’t the only competition. In fact the Champions league is biggest club competition on the planet , it’s never mentioned by Arsenal fans , we all know why .

Arsenal & Arteta have come 2nd only twice while up against a lower point scoring city team . Imo these were the best chances to win it . Next season will be tougher .

Pep might be leaving at the end of next season. A certain someone will be rubbing their hands with glee and doing bhangra. :gayle

Pep might be leaving at the end of next season. A certain someone will be rubbing their hands with glee and doing bhangra. :gayle

I think he will leave & take a break .

Imagine the reaction of Arsenal fans if Arteta wants the City job 😉

I think the City fans would protests, why would they want to replace Pep with a manager who hasn't win a trophy for 4 seasons.

I think the City fans would protests, why would they want to replace Pep with a manager who hasn't win a trophy for 4 seasons.

Who would you replace Arteta with that has won a trophy in the last 4 years? ETH? Tuchel? Inzaghi?

South Asian/UttarPradesh based fans will follow the manager and leave their so called support for Arsenal

Big clubs are judged on Titles they win and how they do in Europe.

Facts are the club keeps falling short, so to get over that hurdle of falling short for 4 years running, it's time to get someone new in. Proven and also that can improve the mentality at the club.

This isnt a proving right competition, this is me calling my club out to get over the line and do what's required. Rather then being runners up again and again.

AJ, your rants betray your knowledge of the game or expose a personal hatred of an individual (i.e. Arteta).
I find the second reason extremely strange so let's stick to the first possibility.

You can quote as many stats about Arsenal finishing second in previous seasons, being perennial losers, rubbish in Europe and having small club mentality but none of this matters to people who understand the game and can see the actual progress made on the pitch.

Big clubs are judged on Titles they win and how they do in Europe.

Facts are the club keeps falling short, so to get over that hurdle of falling short for 4 years running, it's time to get someone new in. Proven and also that can improve the mentality at the club.

This isnt a proving right competition, this is me calling my club out to get over the line and do what's required. Rather then being runners up again and again.

AJ, if I could quote how Del Boy refers to Rodney without it being deleted I would...

Please stop this.

AJ, your rants betray your knowledge of the game or expose a personal hatred of an individual (i.e. Arteta).
I find the second reason extremely strange so let's stick to the first possibility.

You can quote as many stats about Arsenal finishing second in previous seasons, being perennial losers, rubbish in Europe and having small club mentality but none of this matters to people who understand the game and can see the actual progress made on the pitch.

What is your expectation for next season?

Who would you replace Arteta with that has won a trophy in the last 4 years? ETH? Tuchel? Inzaghi?
Alonso, Zidane, Flick, Inzaghi, Simone just to name a few

Plenty of proven managers out there.

Let me flip the question. If Arteta all of sudden leaves and goes to Barca or Spanish national team manager for exaample, who would you pick

Or are the club going to stop existing as soon as a manager leaves etc..

People need to stop acting like their are no managers out their who couldn't take over this squad and get team over the line

Please stop acting like previous teams at Emirates haven't made progression.

07/08 to 09/10 - team were in 2 title challenges, made a CL semi final with a younger team then now. Progression is all good and well but has to yield trophies at end of it.

This "project" ended when it was in a title race. Time for actually delivery of trophies.

All this phase 1,2,3, etc.. Is done

Alonso, Zidane, Flick, Inzaghi, Simone just to name a few

Plenty of proven managers out there.

Let me flip the question. If Arteta all of sudden leaves and goes to Barca or Spanish national team manager for exaample, who would you pick

Or are the club going to stop existing as soon as a manager leaves etc..

People need to stop acting like their are no managers out their who couldn't take over this squad and get team over the line
Isn't Simeone going to be in his 4th year without a trophy as well?

I am not moaning or whinging about the manager 24/7 you are. Alonso has had a brilliant debut season.

When was the last time Flick won a trophy hasn't it been 4 years or more?

Zidane's stint was just a freak would be interesting how he would do outside Real Madrid. I wouldn't mind him

Inzaghi has done well but I am not to keen on his playing style but thats just a personal choice.

To name a few you say. So without getting angry name some more. Managers that have won a trophy in their last 4 years of management. That YOU think will take Arsenal over the line against Pep and City. ETH? he could have 2 trophies in 2 years.

I am not moaning or whinging about the manager 24/7 you are. Alonso has had a brilliant debut season.

Zidane's stint was just a freak would be interesting how he would do outside Real Madrid. I wouldn't mind him

Inzaghi has done well but I am not to keen on his playing style but thats just a personal choice.

To name a few you say. So without getting angry name some more. Managers that have won a trophy in their last 4 years of management. That YOU think will take Arsenal over the line against Pep and City. ETH? he could have 2 trophies in 2 years.

Chucking Inzaghi amongst those names just shows there isn't any real thought given to it

Inzaghi has done well but winning Serie A is not the same as trying to win the PL against Pep, not even remotely the same

Plus Inzaghi took over Inter following Conte who had just walked the league, so he was hardly taking over a struggling side, the foundations of that side was established

Wanting Arteta out is one thing, wanting him to be replaced by Inzaghi just because he won Serie A is quite another

Where did i say the criteria for next manager selection was winning a trophy in last 4 seasons.

I said Arsenal need a proven manager to get them over the line.

Simone proven la liga winner and had got Atletico to CL finals.

Zidane proven manager at Madrid

Luis Enrique proven at Barca, done decent job at PSG

Inzaghi proven at inter Milan

Alonso won title at Leverkusen

Flick won the treble at Bayern, he's now the German manager

Anchelloti

As far as ETH goes, I'd go no where near any manager from the Dutch league.

--

I also asked you who would replacement would be.

Chucking Inzaghi amongst those names just shows there isn't any real thought given to it

Inzaghi has done well but winning Serie A is not the same as trying to win the PL against Pep, not even remotely the same

Plus Inzaghi took over Inter following Conte who had just walked the league, so he was hardly taking over a struggling side, the foundations of that side was established

Wanting Arteta out is one thing, wanting him to be replaced by Inzaghi just because he won Serie A is quite another

What utter nonsense are you talking about, no thought was put into it? I said Arsenal need a proven manager to get over the line.

"Inzaghi walked into inter with foundations in place"

Any manager walking into Arsenal has foundation's in place. Since when is the next manager coming in to take over a struggling side?

Next manager coming in would essentially be picking up current squad plus looking at making a few new additional signings.

So your so called logic Inzaghi isn't suitable makes no sense.

Actually read what I wrote 1st

Simone, Zidane, Flick, Alonso, Luis Enrique, Inzaghi are all proven managers at other clubs that would be more than qualified to come in and take over a good squad, make a few more signings and would be expected to win titles.

@Geordie Ahmed. Read what I wrote.

A manager to come in and take over current squad. So whats has Inzaghi hasn't taken over a team in a mess got to do with anything

Maybe put some thought into your responses

What is your expectation for next season?
The quadruple 😁

On a serious note. I still have faith in Arteta as do the vast majority of fans and almost every respected pundit.

Whilst I can't speak for others, I think the way we're playing has been superb and this reflects on the coaching (Arteta and his staff).

When you're playing the way we are and winning most matches then I don't see any reason to change things. The trophies will come barring a big drop off from the current level of performances

@Geordie Ahmed. Read what I wrote.

A manager to come in and take over current squad. So whats has Inzaghi hasn't taken over a team in a mess got to do with anything

Maybe put some thought into your responses

Not sure why you are being aggressive but khair that's your thing

The point being I don't regard Inzaghi as proven, he took a title winning side and then only won 1 in 3 titles with them, in a much easier and less competitive league than the Premier League

I get you hate Arteta but Inzaghi is just a mad suggestion

Would you take Xavi?

How are the celebrations of finishing second going?? :p For me finishing second is even more heartbreaking then finishing lower down the league. The so near yet so far feeling is like losing to India by one run in a crucial final when I would rather lose by a greater margin. Let me also remind you lot that Liverpool twice finished only a point behind City where as you were two points behind them:D. There is no guarantee Arsenal will even come close next season to winning it. The ship has sailed as has your over confidence:love:.

Not sure why you are being aggressive but khair that's your thing

The point being I don't regard Inzaghi as proven, he took a title winning side and then only won 1 in 3 titles with them, in a much easier and less competitive league than the Premier League

I get you hate Arteta but Inzaghi is just a mad suggestion

Would you take Xavi?
Inzaghi also did well with a mediocre lazio side, that's what got him through inter job. Also he got to a CL final and they put up a good effort in that final. Hes tactically good and gets best out of his attacking players as well. Hrs won a league title and cups.

Also I gave you a list of plenty of other names, yet you decided to nit picking on one of them.

Xavi has done a decent job at Barca, he wouldn't be top of my list, but not someone I would disregard.

Also this oh I hate Arteta is hilarious. If I don't think someone is good enough in a certain role il say so. If any manager at Arsenal or any other big club has been in charge for more than 4 season and has delivered 4 seasons with out a trophy or title thats a failure. No other big club with ambition or standards would tolerate such failure. I'm consistent with what I'd expect to see at any big club

Go have a look at my last posts on cricket forum. I called babar Azam a useless captain, one of the worst for pakistan. Why because he's not good enough in that role. I've always said that. Do I hate babar azam? No

I will criticise where I feel right, I will praise where I feel warranted. If I feel a captain, coach, trainer isn't good enough and a better person needs to do the job il say it.

For example ETH had a decent 1st season, this season he's been trash he should be sacked.

I said that Klopp should have quit Liverpool before this season just gone

I even look at Eddie howe, did a really good job getting you CL, then you went backwards this season finishing 7th. He's lucky to still be in a job.

Slot going into Liverpool, he's not going into a full rebuild, so he should within 2 seasons be delivering for Liverpool.

Just like if any manager took over at Arsenal now I'd expect then to win PL or CL within 1st two seasons or gone.

I was referring to this where you implied that a manager who hasn't won for 4 years was not worthy.

Unless I misunderstood.

Where did i say the criteria for next manager selection was winning a trophy in last 4 seasons.

I said Arsenal need a proven manager to get them over the line.

Simone proven la liga winner and had got Atletico to CL finals.

Zidane proven manager at Madrid

Luis Enrique proven at Barca, done decent job at PSG

Inzaghi proven at inter Milan

Alonso won title at Leverkusen

Flick won the treble at Bayern, he's now the German manager

Anchelloti

As far as ETH goes, I'd go no where near any manager from the Dutch league.

--

I also asked you who would replacement would be.
I don't want him replaced in this moment in time.

But to answer your question for the sake of it I want pep.

Also getting to final of CL is not success remember by your own logic it's failure re simeone

Inzaghi also did well with a mediocre lazio side, that's what got him through inter job. Also he got to a CL final and they put up a good effort in that final. Hes tactically good and gets best out of his attacking players as well. Hrs won a league title and cups.

Also I gave you a list of plenty of other names, yet you decided to nit picking on one of them.

Xavi has done a decent job at Barca, he wouldn't be top of my list, but not someone I would disregard.

Also this oh I hate Arteta is hilarious. If I don't think someone is good enough in a certain role il say so. If any manager at Arsenal or any other big club has been in charge for more than 4 season and has delivered 4 seasons with out a trophy or title thats a failure. No other big club with ambition or standards would tolerate such failure. I'm consistent with what I'd expect to see at any big club

Go have a look at my last posts on cricket forum. I called babar Azam a useless captain, one of the worst for pakistan. Why because he's not good enough in that role. I've always said that. Do I hate babar azam? No

I will criticise where I feel right, I will praise where I feel warranted. If I feel a captain, coach, trainer isn't good enough and a better person needs to do the job il say it.

For example ETH had a decent 1st season, this season he's been trash he should be sacked.

I said that Klopp should have quit Liverpool before this season just gone

I even look at Eddie howe, did a really good job getting you CL, then you went backwards this season finishing 7th. He's lucky to still be in a job.

Slot going into Liverpool, he's not going into a full rebuild, so he should within 2 seasons be delivering for Liverpool.

Just like if any manager took over at Arsenal now I'd expect then to win PL or CL within 1st two seasons or gone.

Hate/dislike/not up to your standard, call it what you like. You've made your stance clear

Be honest, has Arteta surprised you with progressing the squad as far as he has? Has he surprised you with how he has you playing? Has he surprised you with how far he has taken Arsenal?

I get you want to win things and that may well be your only benchmark but you have to acknowledge he has taken from 8th to very seriously challenging for the title and only losing out by the smallest of margins. If you can't even acknowledge that then it's more than just standards, it's severe dislike

Howe is not lucky to be in a job, the overwhelming majority of fans are fully behind him and the owners are fully behind him. This idea that progression in football always has to be linear is ridiculous and basically not logical.

There are a lot of mitigating factors for our drop in league position. We've had the worst injury crisis in the league, last count I saw we had the most days lost through injury and that doesn't even include the Tonali suspension. Coupled with the most brutal of Cup Draws (group of death in the CL, plus 7 out of our 8 cup draws were away from home and the one that was at home was to Man City). Even when we seemingly came out the other side of the injury crisis in December we had an reasonably solid eleven out injured, only in the last few games did we get a few players back.

With all that being considered how is he lucky to still be in a job?

M
I was referring to this where you implied that a manager who hasn't won for 4 years was not worthy.

Unless I mimisunderstood.

My point was city wouldn't take on a proven failure.

Hate/dislike/not up to your standard, call it what you like. You've made your stance clear

Be honest, has Arteta surprised you with progressing the squad as far as he has? Has he surprised you with how he has you playing? Has he surprised you with how far he has taken Arsenal?

I get you want to win things and that may well be your only benchmark but you have to acknowledge he has taken from 8th to very seriously challenging for the title and only losing out by the smallest of margins. If you can't even acknowledge that then it's more than just standards, it's severe dislike

Howe is not lucky to be in a job, the overwhelming majority of fans are fully behind him and the owners are fully behind him. This idea that progression in football always has to be linear is ridiculous and basically not logical.

There are a lot of mitigating factors for our drop in league position. We've had the worst injury crisis in the league, last count I saw we had the most days lost through injury and that doesn't even include the Tonali suspension. Coupled with the most brutal of Cup Draws (group of death in the CL, plus 7 out of our 8 cup draws were away from home and the one that was at home was to Man City). Even when we seemingly came out the other side of the injury crisis in December we had an reasonably solid eleven out injured, only in the last few games did we get a few players back.

He took the club backwards and now should be lauded for going from 8th as though that was some sort of starring point? Arsenal shouldn't have been finishing 8th two seasons running in 1st place. So shows how poor a manager he was at time that he took the club backwards.

Has their been improvement In last 3 seasons? Yes
Has he built a good starting 11? Yes
Has he built a good squad? NO

The squad still has holes in, the manager still doesn't trust his entire squad. Pretty much all these players are either players he's chosen to retain or signed.

Come March / April in last 4 seasons we've seen time and time again Arteta crumbling under pressure. Poor tactics, poor team selections, not using his squad effectively when it comes to crunch time.

It's all good and well getting into a position to challenge, but when you Continually drop the ball - europa league semi., top 4, 2 title races - their is an issue. That also leads to a poor mentality running through the team under pressure.

Why did Arsenal lose to bayern and Villa at crucial stage of season? Because their was no plan B when he came up against tactical astute managers. The Villa game pretty much summed up Arteta continual issue with making stupid decisions at pressure time.

havertz in midfield never worked, so he goes and puts him back in their. Zinchenko a liability all season, brings him back and cost Arsenal the game. Then brings in an unfit and useless jesus. Those 3 changes cost Arsensl.

before people start crying over, but but we had to play bayern midweek. All managers at big clubs have have to be able to navigate multiple competitions in a season. You can talk about fine margins, but the manager shot himself in the foot again when he was in the acendency. 4 years of falling short is enough time to move from someone.

Arsenal Cup performances have been trash. Arsenal European performances trash. Their is no excuse for this what so ever.

Enough time has been given to build a squad to compete on all fronts. Zero cup finals in 4 seasons is a shambles

More I read about Arteta - more I am hopeful about our future

From

At the end of the 2023/24 season, Arsenal is expected to earn £253.7 million from the Premier League and Champions League!!!

🔸Of which, £174.7 million is the amount earned from Arsenal's second place in the Premier League - only £200,000 less than champion Man City. We are also said to be the team with the highest number of viewers and earn the largest amount of money from television rights.

🔸In addition, going to the quarter-finals of C1 also helped Arsenal pocket £79 million.

🔸This season is also the year that Arsenal signed a record number of sponsors, up to 25 different large and small sponsors to ensure a stable source of income from commercial activities for the club.

🔸With a healthy financial situation, the salary frame is in a better state than ever and the pillars have all committed to their future, Arsenal will focus all its efforts on upgrading the squad in the next summer transfer period with the support Full support from the Kroenke family behind...!

We have always been a money making machine. Kroenke's get richer every year.

With new financial regulations they have an excuse not to go crazy in the transfer market. They have spent to be fair recently but that is after years and years of neglect. They are not off the hook now. If they are serious they will do what is required to take us over the line.

Until then I wont change my opinion that they are happy with UCL money.

This is their moment as well now to prove that.

With new financial regulations they have an excuse not to go crazy in the transfer market. They have spent to be fair recently but that is after years and years of neglect. They are not off the hook now. If they are serious they will do what is required to take us over the line.

Spot on in regards to Arsenal's finances.

The kronke however have never put any of their own finances into the club for transfers. It's ways been a case of Arsenal themselves Funding transfers through club generated revenue. Even when it came to covid times and the one season Arsenal werent in Europe, the club took out a loan essentially to help fund transfers which they are repaying back.

Kronkes haven't changed one bit, only difference now is more TV money etc. Means more money for Arsenal to spend.

The one thing I would say this summer Is Edu needs to improve his pathetic record on player sales. With the like of ESR, nketitah, Nelson, ramsdale, Vieira all likely to be sold plus maybe partey and cry baby Zionist. Their should be no excuse in getting good fees for all of these. City, Chelsea and Liverpool all tend to get good fees on player sales compared to Arsenal.

In the case of ESR, nketitah and Nelson it would register as 100% profit on the books for PSR regulations.

Arsenal can keep falling short for another 4 or 5 years as far as kronkes ate bothered as long as CL money comes in. Anyone think spending 200M last summer which came club generated cash was kronkes been ambitious are living with their heads buried in the Sand.

For kronkes to be serious they shud bd make failure accountabile which they dont

As far as Newcastle or Man united goes to me both had a poor season. Yeah both teams can complain about injuries, but other clubs get them as well. For both to have finished in CL places last seaaon and then finish 7th and 8th thats just poor. Mitigating circumstances could have been seen as ok to finish 5th or 6th due to those injuries. Bit essentially now for you guys to depend on getting into Europe based on City winning a cup final and united not being in Europe at all is shambolic to say the least.

The fact a mediocre, dysfunctional Chelsea finished above sides after languishing in 10th for 3/4 of the season should be seen as pretty shameful for both clubs.

Going into next season their should be no excuses or no where to hide for Newcastle or Man united as both should be more than capable of looking to finish above Chelsea, spurs and even Villa..

I think we dodged a bullet with Usmanov/Mashiri.

I'm also open minded about the Kroenkes. They only fully took over in 2018 and we have been given a fair amount to spend since then...

I think we dodged a bullet with Usmanov/Mashiri.

I'm also open minded about the Kroenkes. They only fully took over in 2018 and we have been given a fair amount to spend since then...
Moshiri had nothing to do with Arsenal when usmanov held shares at Arsenal.

How much of kronkes own money have they put into the club?

Why did they take a loan out for transfers during covid? Kronke at the time was worth 10BN

TV money revenue for every club has sky rocketed in the in last 6 years. So every club has spent loads of money TV generated money.

The tooth fairy and father xmas aren't real

Go read all the articles on Swiss ramble - educate yourself. If you think the kronkes are investing their own cash into transfers your in for a reality check.

Kronkes Authorise the club to spend Club generated money (positional finishes, European generated cash, TV deal Money). Different to KSE increasing their investment in transfers.

During covid the kronkes took out a 120M loan to pay players. Transfers. KSE, made Arsenal the club themselves pay the loan back and took interest of the club at the Same time.

Arsenal have always generated loads of money. All kronkes have done is Authorised spend rather than sucking that money out of the club in dividends and payments to themselves.

Most gullible fan base World if you think KSE investment has increased since 2018.

As @MK7Z said the new PSR rules and restricted revenue spending (approx 70-80 been able to be spent on football related activity) - means rest of club generated cash 20%-30% will be happily pocked by KSE

Why do you think all these owners voted for PSR.

Moshiri had nothing to do with Arsenal when usmanov held shares at Arsenal.

How much of kronkes own money have they put into the club?

Why did they take a loan out for transfers during covid? Kronke at the time was worth 10BN

TV money revenue for every club has sky rocketed in the in last 6 years. So every club has spent loads of money TV generated money.

The tooth fairy and father xmas aren't real

Go read all the articles on Swiss ramble - educate yourself. If you think the kronkes are investing their own cash into transfers your in for a reality check.

I have read what you wrote and now I can whole heartedly say that I absolutely and currently support the Kroenke ownership of Arsenal FC

Finally why did Arsenal want to join the super league? Because it was guaranteed revenue. So they could compete vs man city and Chelsea etc.. because KSE weren't willing to invest themselves, and this was only way to bridge gap with them using a self sustaining model.

Hopefully the people thinking

"kronkes have changed"

"Kronkes have given us fair amount to spend"

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Have learnt something new today.

Are you sure its Kronkes in charge and not the Krankies? 🤣🤣🤣

I have read what you wrote and now I can whole heartedly say that I absolutely and currently support the Kroenke ownership of Arsenal FC
No surprise, you will be one of those gullible fans lining the club's pockets when they increase ticket prices, release new kits after every failure in cups and the league.

The FFP and PSR rules allow owners to put 90 M of their own cash into Transfers over a 3 year period.

Meaning you can't make loses of 15M over a 3 year period or 105M if your owners have invested 90M in that period.

When it comes to Arsenal and PSR, the kronkes put nothing in. That's why Arsenal didn't spend anything in January this season.

Also kronkes were majority share holders before 2018, if you own more than 2/3 of a company you have control to make decisions at a company and invest. So again you comment just shows how clueless you are on whole situation.

No surprise, you will be one of those gullible fans lining the club's pockets when they increase ticket prices, release new kits after every failure in cups and the league.

The FFP and PSR rules allow owners to put 90 M of their own cash into Transfers over a 3 year period.

Meaning you can't make loses of 15M over a 3 year period or 105M if your owners have invested 90M in that period.

When it comes to Arsenal and PSR, the kronkes put nothing in. That's why Arsenal didn't spend anything in January this season.

Also kronkes were majority share holders before 2018, if you own more than 2/3 of a company you have control to make decisions at a company and invest. So again you comment just shows how clueless you are on whole situation.

Completely Took over, not control...

Why do I bother

Like I asked you in my 1st reply, how much investment have KSE made on transfers.

Go read you comment

Screenshot_20240521_215201_Chrome.jpg

Your use of the word "we" implys the kronkes have given Arsenal transfer money.

Reality is they have "Authorised" the club to spend money the club has generated.

Where is the proof? PSR accounts over a 3 year period have to show a clubs revenue, what they have spent and what money has been used on transfer. What money has come from the owners. Arsenal's PSR accounts show its club generated cash.

So that fact the you don't understand that they the word I use to describe holds true.

Completely Took over, not control...

Why do I bother
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ you do realize a majority share holder (has control and say on company decisions)

I've worked in finance industry since 2005 nearly 20 years.

Plenty of other majority share holders at other clubs have invested in transfers etc.. and not fully owned the club.

@IMMY69 - go read this article on sky and educate yourself on PSR. You might understand that Arsenal have spent club generated money. Nothing to do with cash out of KSE pocket.

Are you sure its Kronkes in charge and not the Krankies? 🤣🤣🤣
Liverpools owners are just the same. With current PSR rules, the 20-25%, club generated revenue not able to be used on football activity can go straight into their pockets.

PSR was voted in for 2 reason. One so owners can leach money out of the club. The so called curb on spending is just a smoke screen.

Secondly it stops teams like Newcastle being able to use their Saudi money quickly. Like Chelsea and City did before FFP rules. Max Saudis can put in is 90M over a 3 year period.

It's true the Kroenkes don't spend any of their own money. They have been let off the hook in recent years due to the Club becoming competitive again.

They have authorised big money signings to be fair to them which is more than they used to. Josh does turn up more than his dad at the stadium which is something.

On Edu. He 100% needs to do better at sales. We have dead wood players as mentioned previously that are all 20+ million at minimum in the current market.

To be fair to Edu he did get decent money for Xhaka last year.

Tavares, Lokonga, probably sadly KT, ESR, Eddie, Ramsdale, Zinchenko, Riess. Add this to our transfer kitty and we could really show ambition for next season.

Also unfortunately Thomas Partey looks to be on his way out. We'll need to replace him to.

Can we have Bruno @Geordie Ahmed ?

It's true the Kroenkes don't spend any of their own money. They have been let off the hook in recent years due to the Club becoming competitive again.

They have authorised big money signings to be fair to them which is more than they used to. Josh does turn up more than his dad at the stadium which is something.

On Edu. He 100% needs to do better at sales. We have dead wood players as mentioned previously that are all 20+ million at minimum in the current market.

To be fair to Edu he did get decent money for Xhaka last year.

Tavares, Lokonga, probably sadly KT, ESR, Eddie, Ramsdale, Zinchenko, Riess. Add this to our transfer kitty and we could really show ambition for next season.

Also unfortunately Thomas Partey looks to be on his way out. We'll need to replace him to.

Can we have Bruno @Geordie Ahmed ?
Interesting bro you mention Bruno.

Let's rewind back to the season Arsenal bottled top 4. Going into that January transfer window Arsenal were "supposedly" looking a striker and midfielder. They were looking at vlahovic, isak and Bruno.

Arsenal got rid of Auba, and a load of other players at the start of the window. That left Arsenal with a thin squad which end up with the team suffering and not scoring a single goal in the entire January fixtures after we had lost 1-2 to Man City.

Arsenal were after Bruno, which at the time I said he should have been signed.why because he looked a good option to bring to help the likes of saka and ESR get Arsenal over the line with top 4.

Instead what happened Arsenal refused to pay 40M, a bargain for the player at the time. Also Miles better the a failing oddegard at the time.

The excuses rolled out. But but if we had signed him, we would have less money to spend in summer. Absolutely garbage from the fan base again. If the kronkes had funded the transfer from KSE funds (90M allowed from owners over a 3 year period for transfers) they would have still been able to spend as much ad they did the following summer.

For delusionists In the fan base (not you) - KSE put nine of their own money into Transfers in last 3 years, noether have FSG or the glaizers. Proof from sky sports PSR breakdown

Screenshot_20240522_054847_Chrome.jpg

Only Chelsea and Everton stumped up 90M for transfers from their owners pockets.

People call City cheats (rightly or wrongly we will find out)

Why they been called cheats because they have allegedly disguised payments into the club which exceeded the limit owners can put in for transfers. (I'm not defending City here, if guilty they will be punished)

Yet at same time same fans think kronkes authorising Arsenal to spend their own money is a change in tact. All clubs have spent more. Why? Increased TV money. 20th place team in PL now gets 100M a season from revenue outside of match day revenue.

Do notts forrest have richer owners then Arsenal? Do their match day revenue greater then Arsenal? Yet they spent 200m in transfers.

Arsenal have made 150 M and 170 for finishing 2nd two seasons running. Then you add on CL money (71M for gettting to 1/4 finals and 70M for new season as coming up the new format has 2 extra group stage games,).

so if Arsenal finish 2nd for next 3 years, get to CL 1/4 finals each season they are likely to earn a minimum 250M from those to competitions (excluding sponsorship deals eyc). So inturn means they can spend around 150M at least on transfers.

So the kronkes can either Authorise that money to be used. They can still pocket 20% of Arsenal profit which can't be used on football activity. Then lemmings worshipping thr kronked will be but but we been spending 150M each transfer window. In theory Arsenal could spend 90M on top of that if the kronkes gave KSE money.

Kronkes haven't changed at all, as long as the minimum 60 or 70M from CL comes in they don't care.

As far as josh kronke goes, just a mouth piece for the club. His latest interview talking about competing on all fronts? Really is that why Arsenal have been abysmal in cups and Europe and that's competing on all fronts. Just more PR nonsense before season ticket renewals

The bottom-line is that this Arsenal team under Arteta is the closest Arsenal have come to winning the Premier League in 20 years and they are doing it in the era of arguably the strongest & most powerful team the league has ever seen.

Accumulating 89 points is no joke. This is title winning form, and they didn’t just accumulate 89 points. They have only lost 1 Premier League game in 2024. This team has shown incredible resilience and character.

This Arsenal team have everything. They have talent, they have skill, they have heart and they want to play for the badge. No one is looking to use Arsenal as a springboard to join some other club and this is the culture that Arteta has fostered.

Arteta took the club at a time when they were in complete shambles and the relationship between the fans and the club had completely gone south.

Piece by piece, he rebuild that and has brought Arsenal forward to the point where anyone with a working set of eyes and a functional brain can see that Arsenal are on the brink of something special. All this talk of replacing Arteta with XYZ at this point is complete madness.

The rival fans will talk crap, that is their job and no one cares what they think, but it is refreshing to see fans like @Geordie Ahmed who clearly know their football and they can see the direction of travel and can see where Arsenal were before Arteta took over and where Arsenal are today.

I have had my fair share of disagreements with the likes of @MK7Z & @IMMY69 but one thing that we and all genuine Arsenal fans agree on is that there is a feeling of inevitability right now and there is no doubt whatsoever that this group of players under Arteta will win the Premier League very soon and when that happens, it won’t just be sweet because of the criticism of ignorant rival fans but also because of the criticism of so-called Arsenal fans who are only interested in driving their toxic agenda against Arteta and have no faith in him.

Arteta has won over Arsenal fans and he shown that he has the chops to take this club forward. He has what it takes and Arsenal are incredible lucky to have a manager like him who is not only brilliant but who is clearly deeply in love with Arsenal and success with the team means everything to him right now.

We have to understand that this is actually a tactic by who wanted Arteta sacked 2-3 years ago because he stated that Arsenal would never fight for the Premier League under him so Arteta has already proved him wrong and done beyond what he expected him to and since the motivation is to drive an agenda, you will not see him acknowledge this.

The silver lining is that the genuine, vast majority of Arsenal fans are fully behind Arteta and this team. The atmosphere in the stadium after the final whistle vs Everton shows that.

So-called fans with their toxic agendas have no relevance because it is easy to drown them in the sea of genuine supporters and they are the ones who will be left egged in the face when Arteta holds the Premier League trophy in his hands and there is no doubt that it will happen.

Every genuine Arsenal fan and every genuine football fan that understands football and has the capacity to look beyond rivalries and likes & dislikes can see it.

It was a terrific season. The best we have seen Arsenal play in 20 years and we are all so excited for next season already. Can’t wait.

Fingers crossed that none of the key players will get injuries at the Euros so that Arsenal can hit the ground running from MW1 and aim for 90+ points. It will also be important to do business early in the window so that most of the core is ready by pre-season.

The Kroenkes and Edu have been exceptional and a lot has to do with Josh who has become part of the Arsenal family and someone who genuine cares and wants the club to be successful.

The owner, the Sporting Director, the Manager, the players, the fans (minus a few rotten eggs), everyone is onboard and everyone is looking forward to next season.

2024/25 will be another memorable season and when the dust settles, we hope to Arteta lift the Premier League trophy after coming agonizingly close over the last two seasons.

The bottom-line is that this Arsenal team under Arteta is the closest Arsenal have come to winning the Premier League in 20 years and they are doing it in the era of arguably the strongest & most powerful team the league has ever seen.

Accumulating 89 points is no joke. This is title winning form, and they didn’t just accumulate 89 points. They have only lost 1 Premier League game in 2024. This team has shown incredible resilience and character.

This Arsenal team have everything. They have talent, they have skill, they have heart and they want to play for the badge. No one is looking to use Arsenal as a springboard to join some other club and this is the culture that Arteta has fostered.

Arteta took the club at a time when they were in complete shambles and the relationship between the fans and the club had completely gone south.

Piece by piece, he rebuild that and has brought Arsenal forward to the point where anyone with a working set of eyes and a functional brain can see that Arsenal are on the brink of something special. All this talk of replacing Arteta with XYZ at this point is complete madness.

The rival fans will talk crap, that is their job and no one cares what they think, but it is refreshing to see fans like @Geordie Ahmed who clearly know their football and they can see the direction of travel and can see where Arsenal were before Arteta took over and where Arsenal are today.

I have had my fair share of disagreements with the likes of @MK7Z & @IMMY69 but one thing that we and all genuine Arsenal fans agree on is that there is a feeling of inevitability right now and there is no doubt whatsoever that this group of players under Arteta will win the Premier League very soon and when that happens, it won’t just be sweet because of the criticism of ignorant rival fans but also because of the criticism of so-called Arsenal fans who are only interested in driving their toxic agenda against Arteta and have no faith in him.

Arteta has won over Arsenal fans and he shown that he has the chops to take this club forward. He has what it takes and Arsenal are incredible lucky to have a manager like him who is not only brilliant but who is clearly deeply in love with Arsenal and success with the team means everything to him right now.

We have to understand that this is actually a tactic by the likes of @Amjid Javed who wanted Arteta sacked 2-3 years ago because he stated that Arsenal would never fight for the Premier League under him so Arteta has already proved him wrong and done beyond what he expected him to and since the motivation is to drive an agenda, you will not see him acknowledge this.

Instead, he will cook up lies like “you promised to apologize if Arsenal don’t win a trophy this season” and then bottle it when he is asked to quote the post.

The silver lining is that the genuine, vast majority of Arsenal fans are fully behind Arteta and this team. The atmosphere in the stadium after the final whistle vs Everton shows that.

So-called fans with their toxic agendas have no relevance because it is easy to drown them in the sea of genuine supporters and they are the ones who will be left egged in the face when Arteta holds the Premier League trophy in his hands and there is no doubt that it will happen.

Every genuine Arsenal fan and every genuine football fan that understands football and has the capacity to look beyond rivalries and likes & dislikes can see it.

It was a terrific season. The best we have seen Arsenal play in 20 years and we are all so excited for next season already. Can’t wait.

Fingers crossed that none of the key players will get injuries at the Euros so that Arsenal can hit the ground running from MW1 and aim for 90+ points. It will also be important to do business early in the window so that most of the core is ready by pre-season.

The Kroenkes and Edu have been exceptional and a lot has to do with Josh who has become part of the Arsenal family and someone who genuine cares and wants the club to be successful.

The owner, the Sporting Director, the Manager, the players, the fans (minus a few rotten eggs), everyone is onboard and everyone is looking forward to next season.

2024/25 will be another memorable season and when the dust settles, we hope to Arteta lift the Premier League trophy after coming agonizingly close over the last two seasons.

Yet. You were critical of klopp who despite his teams on two occasions accumulated 97 points and 94 points yet still finished runners up.

Interesting bro you mention Bruno.

Let's rewind back to the season Arsenal bottled top 4. Going into that January transfer window Arsenal were "supposedly" looking a striker and midfielder. They were looking at vlahovic, isak and Bruno.

Arsenal got rid of Auba, and a load of other players at the start of the window. That left Arsenal with a thin squad which end up with the team suffering and not scoring a single goal in the entire January fixtures after we had lost 1-2 to Man City.

Arsenal were after Bruno, which at the time I said he should have been signed.why because he looked a good option to bring to help the likes of saka and ESR get Arsenal over the line with top 4.

Instead what happened Arsenal refused to pay 40M, a bargain for the player at the time. Also Miles better the a failing oddegard at the time.

The excuses rolled out. But but if we had signed him, we would have less money to spend in summer. Absolutely garbage from the fan base again. If the kronkes had funded the transfer from KSE funds (90M allowed from owners over a 3 year period for transfers) they would have still been able to spend as much ad they did the following summer.

For delusionists In the fan base (not you) - KSE put nine of their own money into Transfers in last 3 years, noether have FSG or the glaizers. Proof from sky sports PSR breakdown

View attachment 143975

Only Chelsea and Everton stumped up 90M for transfers from their owners pockets.

People call City cheats (rightly or wrongly we will find out)

Why they been called cheats because they have allegedly disguised payments into the club which exceeded the limit owners can put in for transfers. (I'm not defending City here, if guilty they will be punished)

Yet at same time same fans think kronkes authorising Arsenal to spend their own money is a change in tact. All clubs have spent more. Why? Increased TV money. 20th place team in PL now gets 100M a season from revenue outside of match day revenue.

Do notts forrest have richer owners then Arsenal? Do their match day revenue greater then Arsenal? Yet they spent 200m in transfers.

Arsenal have made 150 M and 170 for finishing 2nd two seasons running. Then you add on CL money (71M for gettting to 1/4 finals and 70M for new season as coming up the new format has 2 extra group stage games,).

so if Arsenal finish 2nd for next 3 years, get to CL 1/4 finals each season they are likely to earn a minimum 250M from those to competitions (excluding sponsorship deals eyc). So inturn means they can spend around 150M at least on transfers.

So the kronkes can either Authorise that money to be used. They can still pocket 20% of Arsenal profit which can't be used on football activity. Then lemmings worshipping thr kronked will be but but we been spending 150M each transfer window. In theory Arsenal could spend 90M on top of that if the kronkes gave KSE money.

Kronkes haven't changed at all, as long as the minimum 60 or 70M from CL comes in they don't care.

As far as josh kronke goes, just a mouth piece for the club. His latest interview talking about competing on all fronts? Really is that why Arsenal have been abysmal in cups and Europe and that's competing on all fronts. Just more PR nonsense before season ticket renewals
I don't think we will address all the issues we have in the squad at the moment. In my opinion get the striker and cover for Saka. LB also and sell the liability.

Then it comes down to Partey - as good as he is he is unreliable with fitness. That's where Bruno comes in and you are right we missed a trick on that one.

Obviously we need way more to increase the quality in the squad but if Edu fails to shift the players mentioned before and we don't bring in at least 75% of what is required in the squad then the Kroenke's have reverted to type.

Its a big summer for them. All eyes on them. We were close and are they going to do what it takes to get to the next level.

Lets see - I wont hold my breath

I will be critical of Arteta if he leaves Arsenal after 10 years with only 1 Premier League trophy.

Klopp’s Premier League legacy is not overhyped because he only won the league once. It is also overhyped because of the 2020-21 and 2022-23 seasons.

They were two awful seasons where he scraped into the top 4 on the last day and finishing 5th with players like Salah, Van Dijk, Trent, Alisson, Mane, Thiago, Henderson, Robertson etc. which was unacceptable and that had absolutely nothing to do with Man City’s might.

I back Arteta to win two of the next four Premier Leagues and I will be surprised and disappointed if that doesn’t happen.

I just hope that it happens while Pep is at City so that we don’t hear any predictable excuses from rival fans and Arsenal with fans toxic agendas.
I personally think if he does not win a Major next season he aint gonna last another season never mind 10 years.

I like the guy and I think we will do something special next season to well and truly start our Era of dominance as our squad is at a great age.

The other concern I have with us not winning UCL or PL next season is that our players will have the likes of Real, Barca, Bayen PSG etc sniffing about. Especially Saliba and Gabriel. Even Odeegard tbh as some may say he has unfinished business at Real especially with Kroos announcing his retirement and Modric probably soon to.

BIG BIG season for Arsenal next year.

I don't think we will address all the issues we have in the squad at the moment. In my opinion get the striker and cover for Saka. LB also and sell the liability.

Then it comes down to Partey - as good as he is he is unreliable with fitness. That's where Bruno comes in and you are right we missed a trick on that one.

Obviously we need way more to increase the quality in the squad but if Edu fails to shift the players mentioned before and we don't bring in at least 75% of what is required in the squad then the Kroenke's have reverted to type.

Its a big summer for them. All eyes on them. We were close and are they going to do what it takes to get to the next level.

Lets see - I wont hold my breath

Arsenal have brought in 300M approx from PL, CL (1/4 finals), sponsorships etc..

Ramsdale, ESR, nketitah, Nelson, Vieira, should bring in over 100M minimum, then yoh have possibly partey and Zinchenko sold

The academy players are pure profit si helps on balance sheets. So your looking at 400M coming in on all things I've mentioned. Kronkes can put in up to 90M themselves.

So their should be no excuses from the club for a 200M + transfer window.

Also on your point on your other post about major trophy, it don't matter to kronkes. Like I said Finishing 2nd (150-170M) plus getting out of the new group stage of CL (approx 55-60M) - brings in minimum 200M combiner, so its just lining the kronkes pockets ahd their self sustaining "bond" that's what Arsenal are to the kronkes is reaping cash rewards.

Failing manager only goes when money dries up or fans stop turning up at games.

Yeah don't hold your breathe - 100% agreed

I think Arsenal will win the title next season.

Liverpool - New Manager.
Chelsea - New Manager.
Man United - New Manager (highly probable)

You get the idea.
Hopefully.

Bottom line will be Arsenal are champions if we do lift the trophy. Unfortunately there isn't a "because" column on the table to indicate other teams had new managers :rolleyes:

Hopefully.

Bottom line will be Arsenal are champions if we do lift the trophy. Unfortunately there isn't a "because" column on the table to indicate other teams had new managers :rolleyes:
You should be prepared for these excuses and coping mechanisms when Arsenal win the Premier League.

“Pep lost motivation after winning 4 in a row”

“Other clubs have new managers”

“Arteta was bound to fluke one”

And if Arsenal win the league in post Pep era, it will be because Pep left.

We have already seen rubbish excuses for Arsenal finishing 2nd in the last two seasons, such as the idea that Arteta took advantage of the regression of Chelsea and United, which is hilarious because both clubs have spent more money than Arsenal in the last 5 years and both were in stronger position 5 years ago.

The only reason why they have regressed and Arsenal haven’t is because Arteta is a better manager than anyone United and Chelsea had to offer in this period barring Tuchel.

Arsenal fans shouldn’t care for the rubbish opinions by rival fans and haters.

I personally think if he does not win a Major next season he aint gonna last another season never mind 10 years.

I like the guy and I think we will do something special next season to well and truly start our Era of dominance as our squad is at a great age.

The other concern I have with us not winning UCL or PL next season is that our players will have the likes of Real, Barca, Bayen PSG etc sniffing about. Especially Saliba and Gabriel. Even Odeegard tbh as some may say he has unfinished business at Real especially with Kroos announcing his retirement and Modric probably soon to.

BIG BIG season for Arsenal next year.
It depends on the situation. For example, if Arsenal have 90+ points next season and miss out on the title by a couple of points, it would be reckless and short-sighted to sack him and risk taking two steps backwards.

Sacking Arteta won’t necessarily mean that he will be replaced by someone superior who will help Arsenal get over the final hurdle and get those extra 2-3 points when the margins are so fine.

It could also mean that he is replaced by a manager who doesn’t have the chops and then it leads to a situation where the club have to go through 3-4 managers in 4-5 years and they are standing still.

United, Chelsea and Spurs will testify to the fact that it is extremely hard to find the right man and Arsenal have clearly done incredibly well to find the right man after Wenger with just one bad experiment in between (Emery).

So unless the club goes backwards, i.e. doesn’t fight for the title next season and finishes outside top 3, there will be no question marks over Arteta’s future.

As long as the margins are small, you have to back Arteta to keep pushing forward.

As for as players leaving are concerned, it is what it is. Players will eventually leave even if you are winning everything. You can’t expect most players to stay at a club forever.

Structure is more important than the players who come and go and with Arteta, Edu and the Kroenke’s, Arsenal have a very solid structure to be right up there for the next few years at least.

Regardless of how many major trophies Arsenal win over the next few years or don’t win, the club will go through peaks and troughs like every other club but the immediate future (next 3-4 years) are looking very promising and all the negativity and criticism by certain Arsenal fans with toxic agendas is laughable.

I think Arsenal will win the title next season.

Liverpool - New Manager.
Chelsea - New Manager.
Man United - New Manager (highly probable)

You get the idea.
Brentford - new manager 😉

Looks like Thomas Frank is high on united and Chelseas list

Oh here we go "Mr I will apologize if Arsenal finish trophyless" is coming up with excuses again.

The fact he chickened out of his apology shows zero credibility.

So 1st its "i expect Arsensl will win 2 win out of next 3 titles"

Followed by

"If Arteta misses out again, Arsenal shouldn't risk it by sacking him,"

5th trophyless season in a row.

But but Peps leaving, so Arteta will now clean up.

But but if we let Arteta go, he will go back to City to put the cones out..

But but I expect Arsenal to win 2 out of 3 PLs - followed by a safety disclaimer as your fake cheerleading has no belief

🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔

Screenshot_20240522_143240_Chrome.jpg

We have to understand that this is actually a tactic by who wanted Arteta sacked 2-3 years ago because he stated that Arsenal would never fight for the Premier League under him so Arteta has already proved him wrong and done beyond what he expected him to and since the motivation is to drive an agenda, you will not see him acknowledge this.

Of course Arsenal have improved but you’re leaving out important information .

Arteta has spent a lot of money & in 4 years barring an early FA cup win has bought ZERO trophies , not even a Champions league final .

Will you as a fan be content with Arteta in 12 months time if he again fails to bring in a single trophy ? Or how many seasons are you happy with competing with an empty cabinet ?

Of course Arsenal have improved but you’re leaving out important information .

Arteta has spent a lot of money & in 4 years barring an early FA cup win has bought ZERO trophies , not even a Champions league final .

Will you as a fan be content with Arteta in 12 months time if he again fails to bring in a single trophy ? Or how many seasons are you happy with competing with an empty cabinet ?
This guy will content with 10 trophyless seasons.

His yardstick is essentially to match all the other teams thar have won 1 PL.

Hes such a fanatic, that he doesn't know what success is.

This guy will content with 10 trophyless seasons.

His yardstick is essentially to match all the other teams thar have won 1 PL.

Hes such a fanatic, that he doesn't know what success is.

Some Arteta fans mention Arsenal points this season but even Arteta has said he needs 100 points . This is may be needed but highly unlikely. Not sure why Arteta is putting this pressure on his team even before pre-season .

I think some fans who are not in England see football differently , ie winning matches regularly is fine . Here you have huge rivalries esp in London , bragging rights are only silverware.

Imo Arsenal have a top first XI but the squad is weak , strange considering how much he’s spent . An injury hit season, 4-5 first xi , this team may struggle to finish top 4 . Arsenal had two seasons to win it, it’s not certain Arteta will have a better chance going forward .

I back Arteta to win two of the next four Premier Leagues and I will be surprised and disappointed if that doesn’t happen.
Time to expose your inconsistency and lies so within the space of a week. Uve gone from Arteta will win 2 out of next 3 titles to 2 out of the next 4. So much conviction uve added a extra season on.

Screenshot_20240522_153548_Chrome.jpg

So which is it 2 out of 3, 2 out 4..

Next week it will be 2 out 5, then 2 out of 6

@Technics 1210 @KingKhanWC @shaz619 @topspin @MK7Z

Time to expose your inconsistency and lies so within the space of a week. Uve gone from Arteta will win 2 out of next 3 titles to 2 out of the next 4. So much conviction uve added a extra season on.

View attachment 143984

So which is it 2 out of 3, 2 out 4..

Next week it will be 2 out 5, then 2 out of 6

@Technics 1210 @KingKhanWC @shaz619 @topspin @MK7Z

Everyone else would predict A ..PL in next season or two but my g thinking about 2 before getting one . lol

I want to hear predictions of other trophies now :wenger

So 3 times now Arteta cheer leader exposed

1) Didnt apologize after saying he would if Arsenal ended season trophyless

2) Asked if Arsenal would win away to spurs and united - he said No

3) Arteta will win 2 out next 3 PLs, to he will win 2 out 4. In space of week moving the goal posts..

Everyone else would predict A ..PL in next season or two but my g thinking about 2 before getting one . lol

No different to Artetas interview end of season.

Arsenal will win title one day, but we don't know when.

I predict he will change his prediction again.

2 seasons it was

Man city will take 6 points of Arsenal

Arsenal will beat Man city at Emirates

Man City's win was a fluke

Arsenal don't need to win eithad

Title is in the bag

I will set fireworks off

I will throw rotten eggs and tomatoes

This is the nonsense this guy comes up with in a season, moving goalposts.

Back