Asia Cup | 2nd Match | India vs Sri Lanka | Dhaka | 13th March , 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian batsmen showing their 'auqaaat' in home like conditions :22:

SC mey to aankh pey patti baandh k bhhi 300 marengey ye FTB

Drinks break during PP should'nt be allowed. 35th over would've been appropriate.

They are not attacking in Power Play either....

I wonder if they think 280-290 will be enough of this pitch :26:

Great crowd by the way, Bangla fans are brilliant. Time to bump that silly thread.

Unlike Umar Akmal and his rash shots, I like the sensible way Virat is batting..

Gauti in nervous 90s, been out quite a few times. Hopes he crosses the hurdle this time.

Unlike Umar Akmal and his rash shots, I like the sensible way Virat is batting..

It's not just umar Akmal dude...

Most of Pakistanis think .. there are two ways to play the ball...

Tuk :misbah or Slog :afridi

Kohli has almost 10 Centuries, AVG of 48. We should not compare him with Umar Akmal. Talent without application = Nothing.

Umar Akmal is not more talented than Imran Nazir, is he ?

The fitness of these guys is incredible, have done lots of running. That is hard

SL trying to put preassure on GG by packing the off side.

He takes a single on leg side.

Who would believe Virat is only 23 looking at his batting ? unbeliveable maturity for his age

34/0 wickets in Power Play

I guess thats the way to do it

India 209/1 in 40 overs.

Last 5 overs have produced 34 runs with just one boundary.

Both batsman inching towards three figures.

Everyone should see how India take singles and don't get stuck in a rot.

Take note Pakistan, but I guess that's asking for too much.

Everyone should see how India take singles and don't get stuck in a rot.

Take note Pakistan, but I guess that's asking for too much.

You sound so ungrateful, Just look at what Misbah has accomplished for us. :misbah

Some people just like to criticize anything .. they don't like...

or anything Indian....

216/1 41...if Sri lanka can keep them around 280 - it is still pretty gettable on this pitch

What I liked about Virat this innings...

The pitch was different.. he adjustd and played a little slower but ensured that he laid the platform...

Didn't get frustrated ....

Thats rare to see... I can see some other players throwing it away trying to accelarate on a pitch .. where the ball is not coming onto the bat.

Fastest to make 10 hundreds is our main man Virat Kohli :D

Well done to both, They have identical strike rates as well, Pretty amazing. :14:

ok, now that we've got that out of the way.....please increase the scoring rate!!!!

Congratulations to both the centurions.

One of them has to go on and bat the full 50 overs.

Gone :out

But doesn't matter, he did his job with a hundred :D Now bring on Dhoni or Raina

Very good knocks by GG and Kohli, such a shame our top 3 is so **** in odis and we cant score 100s as often like this.

Do you guys think Indians would have accelerated a bit early if they were playing Pakistan ? :p

GG departs after his 100. Pretty selfish from a PPers point of view.

But a good innings to say the least.

We now have captain Kakdi on the crease...

And Kohli is out too....

Indians would be happy with 280 here Imo....

Sri Lankans should chase this total provided they dont do anything stupid vs the Indian bowlers..

Kohli also departs as he got to his 100. Both GG and Kohli should be axed from the squad going by some posters here.

Shall we see FTB Raina or a hybrid version of Inzi at the crease now?

I guess it's Raina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back