Asia Cup | 2nd Match | India vs Sri Lanka | Dhaka | 13th March , 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well played Sanga for his 50 :14:

Every run contributes to my fantasy team :D

Sanga is one of the best players in the world. With him at the crease in this situation, there is only one favourite.

Sanga needs to make sure they pik a boundary every over with the batsmen bowling.

not the smartest decision to give the ball to Raina, but he doesnt have much options too :(

expect Dinda to play the next match replacing PK. VK, as we all know is untouchable, so he's playing anyways!!

Sangakkara holds the key here. If he stays till the 40 over, this is Sri Lanka's game.

India should give manpreet gony a go, i don't know how good or bad he i is domestic but the guy has the talent to succeed at the highest level.

Is Vinay Kumar a parchi?

Anyways, I reckon India gonna lose this as Tharanga, Kula, Maharoof, and Kapu are yet to come in, plus Thiri and Sanga currently at the crease.

Need wickets..

If we are at SLs position we could chase 350 incase we face our own bowling

Skied for a... couple. I think Pathan holds key here, if he bowls good, India win, vice-versa.

This bowling attack looks clueless and can be screwed anytime by decent batting teams

Clearly Praveen Kumar, Ravindra Jadeja and even Vinay Kumar can't be the part of our bowling unit.

On current form, only Irfan & Ashwin have looked a bit consistent.

India should have definitely opted for Dinda & Yousuf by dropping 2 of the the 3 persons mentioned above.

And all of a sudden, Indians are bowling well...

ZNZ-One.jpg

Dhoni made a smart move, he knew his premier bowlers weren't capable of picking wickets, so let Raina and Rohit complete a few overs from Jadeja's quota. Cheap, maybe one over extra but had part timers come on now, they'd have finished the game in 10 overs.

tweet

India win today and Pakistan win on Thursday then we probably have 2 India - Pakistan matches including the final as well as the one on 18th

As I said, only Irfan and Ashwin are decent bowlers in this lineup (not top class though). We should seriously look at our bowling options (need to search the domestic)

Not sure whether its right to send kula in when 2 more batsmen are there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back