Australia [318 & 262] secure the Benaud-Qadir series with a 79-run win over Pakistan [264 & 237] in the 2nd Test at the MCG

Cummins is such a menacing bowler; perfect with his lengths and gets the ball to move and bounce awkwardly at batters. He is the biggest threat without a doubt.

get the target to under 200, without losing more than 1 wicket.

2 session, get 200 runs that way not many to get on 5th day.

Well,

Babar and Saud are both due scores

That’s one massive positive

Pitch is perfect to bat. No demons. Just play positively.

Masood’s Dad looks in great shape for his age.

Yeah not too bad

zUVCtmm.png

What has happened to these Aussie commies? Have they started drinking a bit too early in the day?

Yes doesn't look too tricky. But it is one of the best bowling attacks in the world. So won't be easy at any stage.
New ball is key on this pitch.. once the shine and hardness will go off the ball, shd become relatively easier to bat on this wicket. But then we will have to be wary of Lyon ..

This contest between Masood and Lyon is fun to watch. But Masood needs to chill a bit. Doesn't need to charge every ball.

This contest between Masood and Lyon is fun to watch. But Masood needs to chill a bit. Doesn't need to charge every ball.
The problem is he will get out lbw if he stays in his crease

That is a bad decision. To the naked eye it looked like going down leg and high I should add. Imam unlucky imo. We're getting the wrong end of the umpire's calls.

Our batters should bat a bit outside the crease to rule out LBW from the equation. Just like how Warner does.

Such a bad umpiring decision that was .. how on earth can you give that out when the bowler is bowling round the wicket and ball is clearly drifting down the leg..

HOPEFULLY IMAM UL HAQ WILL NEVER WALK INTO PAKISTAN CRICKET TEAM...
INSHALLAH FITTING END TO
THE PARCHI
MISREY TO LOOK AT
MISERABLE TO HEAR HIM
MISERABLE TO WATCH HIM....
Hay hay lala goodbye

Well Babar today is the chance to show the world your real talent, can he hold his nerves and do something special

Such a bad umpiring decision that was .. how on earth can you give that out when the bowler is bowling round the wicket and ball is clearly drifting down the leg..
Actually it looked high to me always. Umpire Gough under pressure has sided with Australians for some reason this test.

It’s now or never Babar - big hundred please!

This wicket looks pretty flat, nothing menacing about it, just need to stay calm..

I feel Babar can get a big one here.

Actually it looked high to me always. Umpire Gough under pressure has sided with Australians for some reason this test.
That Hasan Ali Marsh LBW was clearly out.. I still can’t comprehend how he chose not to give that

That Hasan Ali Marsh LBW was clearly out.. I still can’t comprehend how he chose not to give that
That one nipped back in sharply and Marsh was trapped on the crease shouldering arm. Point of impact in terms of height was similar to Imam's - but he chose to shake his head in disapproval when most umpires revoke the benefits for the batters once they shoulder arms.

That one hurt the most out of all the calls, for sure.

Uganda might be given test status then Baba will score.. looks worse than a tailender at the moment!

There's not much in the pitch, but the bowlers are getting great seam movement

These are not ordinary bowlers they are machines can bowl at good line and length whole day

By hook or crook, need to survive this on-slaught from Cummins and Hazlewood without any further damage. Looks very tough out there but just have to hang in there.

Had the catches been done, but this could like Hobart 99, Sydney 10, Bribane19

Next target should be to be close to target with very few wickets...
Just don't be at 150/2 by 80th over and new bowl just blows em away

Make or break time for Imam, Shafiq and babar
Imam is gone and thank God gone gorgeous good...
Shafiq is out too but will get another chance.
Babar let's see he still there...
But your love affair with imam should also rest in peace just like imam ul haq career after this game...

That’s it Babar. Reestablish yourself. Making history will send you back on course.

Shot Babar, great balance! That's what you need to do; as soon as they give you one, pounce on the opportunity.

Back