Australia v Pakistan | 1st Test - Day 4 | MCG | 29/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxy said:
Haddin will be fined for dissent for aiming to smash the stumps out of the ground
No he wont, not unless he suddenly gets a massive tan and changes his name by deed pole to Hashim.

Oxy said:
Haddin will be fined for dissent for aiming to smash the stumps out of the ground
Haddin is AN AUSTRALIAN.....I think you've forgotten something...

MoYo wants Watson to get 100! he's playing Ajmal with ease! BRING ON ASIF!!!!!!!

what a bowler we have here. Mashallah, kia bowling kar raha haai bachaa

What a spell by Aamer! The lively smile and the look in his eyes say it all! He's really enjoying every minute of the big stage! The healthy applause at the end of his over was great to see from the MCG crowd.

Great confidence boost for the youngster but it will all be in vain I am afraid.

Oxy said:
It was North when he got bowled.

I am very happy for Aamir. He is giving everything he has

Ahmad said:
What a spell by Aamer! The lively smile and the look in his eyes say it all! He's really enjoying every minute of the big stage! The healthy applause at the end of his over was great to see from the MCG crowd.

that lively smile and look on his eyes are something aussies will be seeing now for many years to come..

how long can aamir go on for? his in rythmn I would give him a few more overs

I would like Watson to get a hundred - shame if he went through his career without getting a ton.

And he has deserved it this year

Oxy said:
I would like Watson to get a hundred - shame if he went through his career without getting a ton.

it our job to not let him get it!

12thMan said:
It was North when he got bowled.

I am very happy for Aamir. He is giving everything he has

On ARY they said Haddin

Yes, thats what i am thinking why MOYO is letting Watson getting his 100. He is playing Ajmal with such ease. Please bring back Asif. This is the time, we can get him out

Oxy said:

Its not the last year of his career.....
He'll certainly get more chances..BUT not know!!! :aamir

If we can keep Aussies under 400 then we have a chance. The wicket is still very much in shape

Does ARY have Urdu commentary? I won't mind listening to some of it today. I bet they are watching TV and not at the ground

Lot of chatting between Moyo, bowlers, keeper etc. I didn't see much of it in NZ

Shaabash! - Watching S2 stream so you can hear a lot of stump mics and commentators when their not officially on the telly (lets hope we dont have any Ron Atkinson comments should Aus mess this match up)

Aamer will have to be looked after - was wondering why we wernt reversing anything - Gul will be vital next Test.

Waqar is definitely having an influence!

daghetto said:
oh no.......;rauf about to

Which part of DONT SWEAR IN VIRTUALLY EVERY POST DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?

Last chance!!!

Cut it out!

was wondering why we wernt reversing anything
I don't think we are taking care of the ball still. Yesterday Australia's shiny side looked more shiny (bigger difference between rough and shiny) compared to Pakistan's ball. Maybe it was because the Pakistan ball I saw was from distance and not close up

Rauf in the attack now! Is Yusuf trying to get a 400+ target? Is Asif injured or something?

It would be clever for Pakistan to keep Johnson on strike, it'd only prolong the agony for Watson's century effort.

good four balls to johnson by AR...hope he can really give his captain some more relief.

12thMan said:
I don't think we are taking care of the ball still. Yesterday Australia's shiny side looked more shiny (bigger difference between rough and shiny) compared to Pakistan's ball. Maybe it was because the Pakistan ball I saw was from distance and not close up
I think they are keeping it in a better shape now... :moyo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back