Bermuda v Bangladesh [Match 24 / Group B] - Updates

Saj

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
An all important game for BD and of course India.

BD have won the toss and put Bermuda in.

41 overs per side.

this reduction favors bermuda a lot. Now, I might they have a slight chance to upset bangla.

Bermuda have no chance. Them along with Netherlands are the two worst teams in the competion, in my opinion. Scotland give the two a run for their money as well.

If this turns into a 20-20 game - I fancy the Bermuda Triangles to win.

Oxy said:
If this turns into a 20-20 game - I fancy the Bermuda Triangles to win.
it will be intresting to see how D/L will work if after few overs it does become 20 over a side match. the target is likely to be moved up for Bang but by how much???

and there was a reserve day in Pak-Zim match but after 10 overs of Zim innings they made it 20 overs fro Zim needing 16 runs an over. going by that they will reduce the overs as much as they can today and then continue tomorrow

They should start the game again tomorrow instead of making it a Twenty over farce. It just defeats the purpose.

today is a different day as tomorrow is a rest day, or I guess travelling day for a few. until yesterday there were two matches each day and playing the game on reserve day ment 3 games that day. now someone will probably miss watching one game unless broadcasters has 3 channels ready

next game March 27 WI vs Aus

com on BERMUDA you guys can win even nature and weather is supporting us guys

Started a couple of minutes early!

Its a 35-35 game now.

out, hemp goes for duck hitting it straight to point. Oh dear.

HE "I am a batsman" MP out :( he averages 31 and made 50 against India too
11-3 after 5.4

I think the hundreds if not thousands of Indian fans who have travelled to the Caribbean had better sell their tickets and start booking their flights home.

looks like its gonna be a 20/20 match...bangla should clean up from here

Easa said:
They should start the game again tomorrow instead of making it a Twenty over farce. It just defeats the purpose.
If the match isn't completed today, play will resume from the same position tomorrow

RAIN! If the rain keeps on going for the whole match, Bangali advance to Super 8's.

Medic said:
wont the game resume tomorrow, if they is no play today?

Yes, but if the match has been reduced as a 20 over match, it will continue tomorrow where it has left off.

game about to restart. reduced to 21 overs now

Last edited:
47 runs in the last 5 overs for Bermuda. Costly runs?

(Not watching the match so I can't tell what the situation is like)

RumiNYC said:
looks like icc trying everything to let INDIA to qualify...GREAT...

uh really? I dont c that, the stop start thing has been unfortuneate for bermuda. IMO bangla should only get 14-15 overs to hit these runs off.

Wont The D/L Method Make The Score Higher?

Because Bermuda Didnt No That It Was 21/21?

shouldn't the score be revised higher for bangla? or give them less overs to get it? it really doesnt make sense as bermuda didnt knw they had 21 overs to play with and were blocking for the better part of the 21 overs. the only hit on in last session when they had 6 overs to go.

Does anyone watching the match think that 95 runs is gettable then on this surface? How wet is the outfield etc? It should be easy for Bangles shouldn't it?

no gonna b easy i'll say...condition is way too bad..slippery outfield.

surprised the score didn't go up. Bang needs to score at 4.5 an over

watchinbg it live

its bouncing big for bermudas bowlers

seems a hard target if they make the ball bounce as they are doing right now

Whatever be the scenario ,India should not qualify for super 8's .As simple as that.

***..6/1...great way to start..told u guys...it's not gonna be easy for bangla...

And the next 3 balls are virtually unplayable - deserved wkts!

C'mon Deshis - dont lose this!!

Come on damn it, I do not want India going through. This little bald trundler from Bermuda is causing problems!

come on bangladesh, you got to send india back

man, this reduced contest should have taken into account that they would lose all their wickets.

this DL method is crap

the_game said:
Come on damn it, I do not want India going through. This little bald trundler from Bermuda is causing problems!
Watch it - he gives us 'thin up top' plenty of inspiration!

Back