Draft #3 - Tests (post-1970 players)

Three solid picks to start. Tendulkar, Warne and Gilchrist.
[MENTION=151648]therealAB[/MENTION], your turn now.

Three solid picks to start. Tendulkar, Warne and Gilchrist.

[MENTION=151648]therealAB[/MENTION], your turn now.

After [MENTION=151648]therealAB[/MENTION] it's my turn but now Iam going to sleep so I will name it tomorrow.

[MENTION=65183]freelance_cricketer[/MENTION] shamelessly attacking my players in another thread

[MENTION=65183]freelance_cricketer[/MENTION] shamelessly attacking my players in another thread

He is not saying he is bad, he is saying that the expectations he put on other keepers are unrealistic and have resulted in a decline of keeping standards

Now that Tendulkar is picked, the question is will any of the other 150+ tests players get picked? :yk

Now that Tendulkar is picked, the question is will any of the other 150+ tests players get picked? :yk

Just because a brother don't have a lot of money, doesn't mean he can't buy expensive branded stuff.

Bhaijaan XI always think of the best first and of discount shopping later.

Bhaijaan XI welcome Curtly 'Talk To No Man' Ambrose

Alright then I go for a contemporary player who played all of 43 test matches so far and resembles the whispering death in his ability to castle batsmen's stumps..

Kagiso Rabada

Bhaijaan XI

4. Sachin Tendulkar
10. Shoaib Akhtar
11. Curtly Ambrose

Thunderstorm XI

7. Adam Gilchrist (WK)
10. Mohammad Asif
11. Shane Bond

The most destructive entity to have played the game in 150 years of cricket history, <B>Sir Viv Richards</B>. :salute

Back