Eng v Pak: 2nd Test: Day 2 [Update Thread]

Uzzy, I usually agree with you.

But you are DEAD wrong if you feel Pakistan have no chance. This is the PAKISTAN team we are talking about.

Back your team to the end!

Easa said:
Uzzy, I usually agree with you.

But you are DEAD wrong if you feel Pakistan have no chance. This is the PAKISTAN team we are talking about.

Back your team to the end!

I guess pessimism is in my nature :p

rain is predicted for tomorow and sunday if we take it session by session inshallah we wil stil be batting on monday :)

pakistan not out of this one yet, inshallah good day with the bat, big partnership to start off with and we can slowly crawl back in to this game.
i know its a totally different type of pitch to the sub-continent, but when we were 39-6 and won that match with still a day to go show we are fighters.
come on pakistan

if we can some how bat out 2 days then the pressure would be right on England as then all the three results could then come into play

because Pakistan would be leading with some 300 runs with around 90 overs to go on a deteriorating day 5 pitch

Harmison might do what McGrath did to us at Perth :(

I just hope we dont see a 72 all out again!

CHANDTARA said:
pakistan not out of this one yet, inshallah good day with the bat, big partnership to start off with and we can slowly crawl back in to this game.
i know its a totally different type of pitch to the sub-continent, but when we were 39-6 and won that match with still a day to go show we are fighters.
come on pakistan

We have to first get to 342, then start building the lead. Add to that the threat of both Sajid and Harmison. Doesnt look good

Back